On the verge of tears this morning

To avoid weighing, I give my BF my scales' batteries :D

Elie xx

Still VVVVVV disheartening though. I think i am going to give up with the scales completely.

Thanks for posting this. I have been weighing myself at bedtime and every morning ( and in the middle of the night sometimes-when I have to go to the loo!!) I'm going to stop.

Keep your spirits up A-it will come right-
xxx

Hey Di

Firstly big hugs......:D

Secondly please, please stop weighing yourself everyday.....it really doesn't help and sometimes for whatever reason, our bodies can behave in a very strange way.

If you are sticking to the diet, which I know you will be, the weight will fall off, sometimes we retain water but we will still be losing weight.

So......... enjoy your time in France, eat your four packs a day, glug lots of water and you will be absolutely fine..........I promise!

Please give me a call if you need to talk.........you are doing so well, please don't let this put you off.....you can do this....infact you are doing this....don't let water retention spoil your day.

Lots of love

Jem xx

Cheers Jem,
I am looking forward to a new day and the scales do not feature in it. I know my head is in the right place for this - just got to believe in myself and not the wretched scales. I hope one of these days I shall laugh about the heartache I went through today. For the record though I weigh myself only on getting out of bed, after a visit to the loo and before I drink anything; so I am consistent. It would be sheer torture to do it throughout the day. Mike thought it better to weigh daily to keep the motivation going but now he sees that it is self destructive. I shall revert to once a week most probably and see how it goes.
Not a prayer for skiing though, my back wont let me but I have found a physio locally and I just love being in the mountains anyway.

The tears have gone I am pleased to say

The tears have gone I am pleased to say Today Tuesday I have stepped on the scales for the first time since Saturday and I have had a significant drop. I now weigh 14 stone 13.6lbs - if I ignore the weight gain probably brought on by water retention then from Friday's weigh in I have lost 2.5lbs. If I add in the weight gain it is a loss of nearly 6.5lbs. Either way I have passed a milestone and feel just great. I shall never in the future get so upset if the same thing occurs because I have discovered why it happened. Thank you all for your support. :D

The tears have gone I am pleased to say Today Tuesday I have stepped on the scales for the first time since Saturday and I have had a significant drop. I now weigh 14 stone 13.6lbs - if I ignore the weight gain probably brought on by water retention then from Friday's weigh in I have lost 2.5lbs. If I add in the weight gain it is a loss of nearly 6.5lbs. Either way I have passed a milestone and feel just great. I shall never in the future get so upset if the same thing occurs because I have discovered why it happened. Thank you all for your support. :D

WELL DONE YOU xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on weight loss and avoiding the scales!!

Back