On the wagon!

sarah0

Hi there! I'm new here.
I've never been skinny, as a kid I had a lot of puppy fat, but lost this when i was about 14/15 and was an average size. But then when I left school I discovered the world of going out drinking, recovering eating junk food all day! I went from about 11 stone to 16 stone. I tried so much to lose the weight and have always failed. But finally I have something to do it for so I can't fail this time, as me and my boyfriend are going to the Carribean in September so I want to lose the weight for then!
The only thing getting me down is stretchmarks. I have LOADS of them and I know that they will never go away! So no matter how much weight I lose I'm not going to get in a bikini. I have them all over my stomach, upper arms and thighs. My boyfriend has never mentioned them ever, he's great. But it's so upsetting that I can lose all this weight but I'll always have these marks. I'm also worried about loose skin. I'm combining exercise with the calorie counting to try and help with this but if I scrunch my skin on my arms/legs/stomach it does wrinkle so I'm worried when I've lost the weight it will always look like this! It's almost making me feel like I am wasting my time! Does anyone else have this problem or anyone who has gone through it got any stories/tips regarding stretch marks/loose skin? I just need to know I'm not the only one here and it's not something I feel I can talk to my friends about!
Anyway that aside I hope to meet some great diet buddies on here. Thanks for reading!

Hi and welcome. I have heard of some people using Bio Oil.

Better to have stretch marks than surplus weight

Irene xx

Back