on top of the world:-)

dutchb

I just climbed croagh patrick on my 12th day of tfr:)so happy right now on top of the world!!!! Things are looking up:)

Congratulations Dutchb you keep going girl :)

thank you very much although tomorrow may be a different story twas some hike!!!! it's getting easier to cope i think and to watch others eat!!!!you be strong too hun:)

Thanks hun yeah i dont mind watching people eat infront of me or cooking food, but i did slip up tonight in my cookery class i ate a bit of a chilli pepper :(

mistakes are a daily part of life! learn from then and go on. it's not as if you ate alot i think once you get back on track you should not notice your minor blip:) i am in agony today my calf muscles are in dire pain. weigh in tomorrow hopefully i will not be up on the scales as muscle weighs heavier then fat!!! would make it hard to go on lol. x

Hey Dutch hun you need a long soak in a bath of bubbles hun and my blip didnt affect my weigh in i lost 12lb so so so happy, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hun and remember hun if your building muscle your toning your body no matter if the scales go up or down hun xxx

What an achievement...fantastic! x

Back