One day i'll get there, i'm ready for it

xxAmandaxx

Looser :)
Hi again guy's- thanks a mill again for your reply's, I have finally set a date to get my ass in to action, all thanks to this website, I have gotten a great boost from you guys just knowing i'm not the only one on earth battling the bulge, and if the hundred's on here can do it why the hell can't i. I've spoken to friends about it, some responses have been great but other's are sayin, 'its dangerous, u won't stick it, and so forth' the usual negative crap, but I want to do it now, i'm ready to do it, and roll on the day I walk in to river island or topshop and pick up a size 14 and know there just gonna fit me, ROLL ON, I can accept it won't be 2009 but damn it will be next year i'll hopefully be down 5st x x x x thanks ladie's 4 all the kind wishes

Hey Amanda, good luck with your decision to do CD. This diet has helped me lose nearly 6st in 20 weeks (I started the same weight, but shorter than you) and am in size 14 jeans in Next already, so if you stick with it 100% there is no reason you can't be in a 14 for Christmas!

I was very careful who I told and when about doing this diet. I spent a lot of time getting my head in the right place to start this diet and I didn't want other peoples opinions to affect me and my weightloss. Some people will be supportive, some people won't understand, some people will be jealous that you are making such a big change to your life. Just remember that this is for you, being done by you!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Back