One Day... that WON'T be me!

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
Hi All,

I have been trying to kick my exercise into gear lately to get my losses going again, and went to my first Zumba class (which was great!) last night, but I was sad to notice I was AGAIN the heaviest in the class... grrr, I just kept telling myself as I shook my booty that one day, that WON'T be me...!!

Just felt like sharing, hope everyone's having a good week xxxx

I feel exactly the same everytime I goto zumba! But after about 2 mins I think - oh well, at least im doing something about it! i lovelovelove zumba:) xxxx

i would really love to go to a zumba class .... there isnt any that i can find in belfast or near it :(

i got a bike for my birthday in july with the intent of using it to get fit ... however ive yet to take it out lol but i do use my cardio hoop quite often and i can see the inch loss on my stomach :)

good luck with zumba girls xx

Thank you both, it really is a lot of fun and you do forget what everyone else is doing... hoping it will get the scales moving this week! xxx

I think you need to stand at the front and then you dont look at anyone else.

Come on you!!! Happy face and Zumba yourself into giggles (is it just me that grins when i do Zumba?!)

x

The cardio party dvd is great. Worth getting :) xx

p.s mancbird - LOVING the take that countdown!! :D

He he, got to look my best for the boys lol...!

I think you need to stand at the front and then you dont look at anyone else.

Come on you!!! Happy face and Zumba yourself into giggles (is it just me that grins when i do Zumba?!)

x

Right then EB... right down the front for me next week! Then I can just stare at the instructor... hes easy on the eye ;o)

Ooh we will be proper skinny mini's by then! I bagsie Robbie!! Or maybe gary...both? :D haha xxxx

GREEDY !!!!!! How many syns is 2 ???

i would really love to go to a zumba class .... there isnt any that i can find in belfast or near it :(

i got a bike for my birthday in july with the intent of using it to get fit ... however ive yet to take it out lol but i do use my cardio hoop quite often and i can see the inch loss on my stomach :)

good luck with zumba girls xx

Hey, Im from Northern Ireland too and couldnt find one for AGES, then last night I found one.
Carrickfergus has one in their gym on Wednesday nights at 7:15pm. Im starting tonight. A little terrified as I have zero confidence about going and not knowing anyone but at least im doing it! Just thought id let you know =)

Back