One for the LADIES!...Slimming world and time of the month.....

x_kerry_x

So my time of the month was last week and i managed to lose 4lb still, was very very impressed. I had no cravings of anything last week but my god this week has been horrendous! Ive had 1 or 2 bad evenings but theyve not been majorly off plan, i was unable to attend claim on monday as usual however weighed myself today and ive put on 3lb!!! Gutted or what, so glad i didnt go to class and have that shoved in my face!

I have been 100% on plan since monday so im not happy with myself... does anyone else notice the weight slow down a week after the witch has been ??

Am not determined to stay on plan until monday and see whether the 3lb has gone. I hope so!
xxx

Urgh what I nightmare! I'm sure may of us can sympathise. I think its normal to put on slightly after a period, my boyfriend knows a lot about weight-loss and nutrition and said that women tend to store water the week after a period but that will go after a few days, I'm not sure how much truth is in that but maybe keep your fingers crossed that its water rather than fat! (I think it probably is.)

I have the implant which means I have one very long, erratic period every 4 months, mine started two weeks ago and its still very heavy, it does my head in and I'm worried about its effect on my weight loss but I'm trying not to let it get to me. Still sticking to plan 100% so if I have a gain or maintain I can't blame my diet, just nature :)

Wow 2 weeks and still going, jeez... rather you than me! 5 days is enough for me!lol
I hope you BF is right, whilst i was on i didnt feel bloated or have cravings at all but now i want everything! I succumed to a a bit of the craving but im sure it wasnt enough to do a whole lot of damage. Time will tell next monday i guess... If i stick to the plan 100% hopefully itll show (and it will for you ;-) )
Someone told me if you drink more water over this time of the month, your body doesnt need to hold of to as much so you should get rid of more resulting in a good loss... im yet to see this lol x

im really unhappy about it... the scales havent changed today, maybe its what im eating? I need to change that.... normally give up diets by week 3 but im really trying here and not seeing any reward :( Stupid body!xx

I think the best advice I ever had as to never look at your weightless on a weekly basis. Go back and look at it in monthly sections. What are you losing over a month? Is it a reasonable and regular(ish) amount each month? Then it's all good and your doing a grand job lol!! TOTM is such a nuisance but the loss will average itself out over your monthly cycle. I hate it as I get the munchies do horrendously badly!!!! Grrrrr!!!!

I started on my TOTM and was mega grumpy because I wouldnt give in to my cravings haha! When I did the plan before I always gained on that certain week so its usual :) think its part cravings, part water, etc x

well, i weighed again last night and still said the same :( im not weighin anymore outside of SW group!
I have however, put on a pair of my jeans and they are alot looser than the last time i tried them on! So maybe im loosing inches?! hhmm not sure... i defo feel slimmer and much healthier but the scales just dont agreexxx

Back