One Happy Newbie :)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the CC forum....so hello everyone :)

Last year I was on the Cambridge Plan and lost just over a stone that I had put on during my pregnancy. When I had reached 'normal weight' on the BMI chart, I quit smoking again and gained alot of weight (about 2 1/2 stone in 4 months!!!) I decided that I had to do something about my weight again as my risk of diabetes is very high.

So two weeks in, armed with a diary, calorie counting book and calculator, I have lost 9 Ibs!! And I can't believe I have actually enjoyed it!!! I have made changes in how and what I cook but I dont feel I'm depriving myself of anything. I have a small treat everyday and tic tacs are a life saver ;)

Unfortunatly I am still smoking a few cigs but planto be quitting them forever this summer!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Weepingwillow
x

That's a brilliant loss! Well done! And you'll definitely get off them cigs too :)

Lol I actually did EXACTLY the same as you PMSL got to my healthy BMI 6 months ago...... Quit my 20 a day habit and promptly gained 3 stone!!! Im still clear of the cigs and am just starting wk 3 of shifting the new chubb :( 6lb down shedloads to go hahaha!!! good luck with your weight loss!!

You're doing great, well done!

fantastic on the weightloss so far :) im thinking about going down the cc route so you will probably see me around very soon

h x

Back