one hell of a day.

clairex

Silver Member
well, i have completley messed up my sw plan. today was my lovely uncles funeral, he was only in his 40s and to be honest it was devestating. So today I have completley comfort ate, and bought all kinds of crap that i just know im going to eat tomorrow. because when im sad, i eat crap. and i cant ever remember feeling this sad before.
:(

Caire I am new to this bit of the forum but didn't want to read and not post. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and hope that you start to feel a little brighter soon xx

CLAIREX

I too want to say I am sorry for your loss, but your Uncle would not want you to be sad or to stuff your face with crap!!!!!!!!!

Make him your inspiration for carrying on and doing well.

As for the crap you bought and still have in the cupbord
THROW IT OUT, or give it away to someone,anyone.

good luck,best wishes

thank you for those kind words, it means a lot that you didnt just read it and then ignore it (as many people did).
i unfortunatly have a pizza that is calling my name and i am going to have it for tea. because i am weak and sad! haha :) and after the pizza its all gone, i threw some out, gave some to my sister - and ate the rest! whooops! but will be back on it tomorrow, better than ever.
I realised that life is too short to be spending it unhappy, and being overweight is making me unhappy. so i am going to do something about it - after the pizza! :)
thanks again guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thinking.jpg

well, i have completley messed up my sw plan. today was my lovely uncles funeral, he was only in his 40s and to be honest it was devestating. So today I have completley comfort ate, and bought all kinds of crap that i just know im going to eat tomorrow. because when im sad, i eat crap. and i cant ever remember feeling this sad before.
:(

Hi Hun sending you a big hug ((((())))) - I know how you feel - It was my Aunties funeral today and it is devatating. I also had my fathers funeral in November which has left me feeling empty. Just take a break form SW and get back on track when you are ready - there are more important things to think of - take care of yourself and family. Keep your chin up babe!! XX

I'm sorry for both your losses, but at times like this dieting is the last thing you need to worry about, all i would say is try and stick the the principles of the diet even if you over syn because it'll be easier to get back to it when your feeling better!!

I hope you and your family are doing as well as can be expecting during this difficult time for you all. I hope you find some peace in the coming days and do let us know if there's anything that anyone can do.

Now, here for my twopenneth: I say sod the diet and don't feel an inch of guilt.

Set a rule, something like: I will eat what I want until Monday and not think about it. Then I will be straight back on plan 100 per cent. I will not feel guilty about what I eat or worry if I gain because I know that I can loose it all in the long term and will be completely determined by Monday.

Then don't break it. Allow yourself some time to deal with whatever you're dealing with properly and not add food problems and guilt into the mix.

Believe me, I'm one of the harshest people I think in relation to sticking to the diet: I'm always the one arguing that there's no point going off plan and you should always stick to it 100 per cent etc etc.

But I don't think now is the time for you to be thinking about food, your diet or feeling guilty about weight. Sure, you need to address it, you can do so next Monday and you'll be committed to it by then.

Obviously, this isn't something you should be doing every week: but your Uncle isn't going to die every week... and whilst you're feel (completely understandably) a bit low about that - don't add food guilt to the mix.

Thinking of you,
Ste
x

thanks guys, you're both so sweet.

I feel less guilty, and have had pizza for tea! but i am going to try and get back on it as much as i can.

xxxxxx

Back