One last go at CD!

Thank you :) in a way I'm sort of glad he said it because I'm currently thinking 'I'll show him!!' haha x

Im glad you were able to conceive Kiwili :) Can be so scary not knowing if you can or cant. And well done being able to keep losing weight after all the obstacles, your right, we can do it!!! x

IM SO HUNGRY!!!!

OH has just cooked a garlicky smoked sausage omelette with garlic piri piri sauce and it looks and smells so good. I've promised myself im having just shakes until Friday though. I will be strong! Hardly drank any water today so maybe that's not really helping.

My manager at work has asked me to take over the contract which the lad who I lost out to on the job currently runs! What a kick in the teeth. I don't want to do it :(

Really tired and can't wait for bed. Looking forward to my night out on Friday :)

That food sounds amazing!!! Stay strong; drink water xx

C'mon girl you can DO THIS......

I am struggling too hun, but it's ok, just get that water on the go and stay away from the danger zones - I bet you could beat your OH for daring to cook in your vacinity, I know I would.

Take it easy lemon squeezy. Try getting some B vits and magnesium, I swear they work (I am crap at taking my own advice!)

bettiesrevenge said:
C'mon girl you can DO THIS......

I am struggling too hun, but it's ok, just get that water on the go and stay away from the danger zones - I bet you could beat your OH for daring to cook in your vacinity, I know I would.

Take it easy lemon squeezy. Try getting some B vits and magnesium, I swear they work (I am crap at taking my own advice!)

Thank you!!! I hardly had any water at work but loads of coffees and I've had lots of water back home and have the dreaded headache! It's a good sign though :) I'll hopefully remember to get the vitamins when I go shopping on Friday :D

So I've almost been 100% today. Had one fruit pastel without even realising I was doing it!!!!!! Not seen the fruit pastel incident as an excuse to write the whole day off and stuff my face though, had 2 shakes, coffee and water and just had some bullion which was looooovely. Going to have my last shake when OH returns from work and cooks his tea.

Work was so so so slow today!!!!!! So boring :( lost motivation at work since I lost out on that job. Can't be bothered to try and work hard anymore.

I am so hungry today! And tired and headachey :( going to look round a very nice and huge but expensive house tomorrow after work. Hopefully it's nice enough to justify the rent every month. It's at the very top end of our budget but the location is great.

My sister put some pics on Facebook from the weekend back home and I don't look really disgusting which is great!!!!!! Woop woop!

Felix well done today in being 100% if it helps, I'm headachy and starving too. Getting back into ketosis is hard! Just had to have a cup of white tea with a couple of sweetners to keep me going! Xxx

Had a bit of a funny turn last night. Got up off the sofa to go and get something out of the other room and I went really faint and dizzy and my vision blacked out. I had to sit down and OH brought me some water, and he said he was asking me the same question over and over again and I didn't know what he was saying and kept saying 'what?' looking really confused?! I was ok a few minutes later but I don't know why it happened!!!! Maybe lack of water, I dunno. I did drink lots when I got back home from work. I just went to bed and went to sleep.

Just about to walk to work now. Finishing at 4 and then looking round a house!

Hope everyone is good x

Oh no how strange!!! Hope you feel ok today! Happy house viewing :) x

Felt so dizzy again today at work so OH brought me a chicken sandwich as he insisted I had to eat something. I genuinely thought I was going to pass out a few times in the day and I feel so much better now. Maybe I should try a higher plan?

Had a call from the letting agents saying the house isn't available to move in to until October!!! We are still looking round though because it's only 8 weeks away really. Would miss out on having the garden through the rest of the summer though :(

Well I kept getting unwell and that was making me then when i did eat have crap. Doing sw now lost 7 lb in 10 days and feel happier too. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I need to give up on cd and switch to something less extreme. I don't need to desperately lose the rest of the weight really quickly or anything so sw or ww might be a better idea.

I love cd though :(

Omg been to look round the house and it is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Decent sized kitchen, huuuuge living room, downstairs bathroom, single bedroom and 2 double bedrooms (one with en suite), nice garden with decking and a big garage!!!!! Just up the road from where we live now so perfect location and it's on a nice estate. The woman who owns it was really nice and very honest too. Its not available until october but its not a problem as we're not in a rush to move out.

The only problem is it's 700 a month which is right at the top end of our budget and more council tax. If OH worked full time it wouldn't matter. But I just rang the estate agents and the man I spoke to said we should offer 650 a month and say we are willing to wait until October (as this is putting other people off and the owner wants to get everything sorted ASAP as she's pregnant and going on maternity leave in October) and he thinks she will accept it. So going to apply tomorrow :) I know its only 50 less a month but it makes so much more difference. OH is still looking for a full time job whilst he's working part time so he might have even found something by then :)

Felix good idea with house offer 650 and ask her to stop viewings etc. Come do SW online with me. I made an entire cake today with a filling for 10 sins. Xxx

Oh my god, dont say that Katie, you know how I love cake....:)

Xanthe - I am so pleased you found a house, I may have too. FINGERS SUPER CROSSED FOR THE TWO OF US!

Now, about CD...I'm not normally one to air my view (ahem!) but I think, whatever works for you, do it. You and I have a bit in common, and that is, we are living with the saboteur...they have the best intentions, but they keep throwing the curve ball at us, with all kinds of well meant things, like takeaways and chicken butties. Now pair that with the fact that we are not totaly dumbstruck (in the worst way) when we look at ourselves now, so you kind of get into this "its ok, so I can loose a few pounds a week now - no big pressure, I feel good at this weight" Because you have lost a heck of a lot. In the diet world, the last few stone to your goal are always the toughest mentally and THAT my friend is why!

I would think about keeping CD, but throwing a bit of a wide road in there, you know, allowable high protein food, excercise trade-offs. That sort of thing.

You and me, we can KILL THIS...that last 2.5 stone, it can kiss our fit and shapely behinds in september

KatieNicholson said:
Felix good idea with house offer 650 and ask her to stop viewings etc. Come do SW online with me. I made an entire cake today with a filling for 10 sins. Xxx

Mmmmmmmmm CAKE!!!!!!!! I could eat a whole freakin' cake right now!!!! How are you finding sw so far? I've only ever done ww so not too sure how different it is x

bettiesrevenge said:
Oh my god, dont say that Katie, you know how I love cake....:)

Xanthe - I am so pleased you found a house, I may have too. FINGERS SUPER CROSSED FOR THE TWO OF US!

Now, about CD...I'm not normally one to air my view (ahem!) but I think, whatever works for you, do it. You and I have a bit in common, and that is, we are living with the saboteur...they have the best intentions, but they keep throwing the curve ball at us, with all kinds of well meant things, like takeaways and chicken butties. Now pair that with the fact that we are not totaly dumbstruck (in the worst way) when we look at ourselves now, so you kind of get into this "its ok, so I can loose a few pounds a week now - no big pressure, I feel good at this weight" Because you have lost a heck of a lot. In the diet world, the last few stone to your goal are always the toughest mentally and THAT my friend is why!

I would think about keeping CD, but throwing a bit of a wide road in there, you know, allowable high protein food, excercise trade-offs. That sort of thing.

You and me, we can KILL THIS...that last 2.5 stone, it can kiss our fit and shapely behinds in september

YES we will have beautiful houses soon I hope!

Everything you just wrote is bang on! You have totally sussed it out!! Before I stuck to it because I was desperately unhappy at the weight I was. Now I am nowhere near slim or happy right now, but I look in the mirror and think I don't actually look grossly obese anymore and I even dont look bad on the odd photo! I now fit in the shops I wanted to fit in to etc. which also makes me happy. This is exactly why I have lost motivation.

I am still really unhappy at this weight and still need to lose another 3 stone but I just cant be arsed anymore, but if I give up dieting all together I know I will regret it. And you're right, it does make it harder with the bloody takeaways!! OH is only about a stone and half from goal so if he cheats it's not as bad.. Plus he's suddenly developed massive muscley arms from lifting heavy goods at work haha!! I've definitely got tickets to the gun show...

FEEEEELLLLIIIIIXX..!!!

how are you girl. i have missed our chats on here. im back for restart number 1000000000000 lol. starting SS as of 2moro.
hope ur okay after ur dizzy spells and that ur able to get that lovely house u seen today. its took me ages to read up on ur diary haha xxx

Back