One last go at CD!

Please say u didn't have any curry or naan.......... X

Been 100% again so far today. So proud of myself for resisting Indian food last night :D

Taken my early finish at work today as I'm down on the late rota tomorrow. Hate working until 5 on a Friday because almost the whole office goes home and it's really boring!! Feeling a bit hungry so going to have my third shake and then my SS+ meal later. Got some chicken breast in the fridge and will probably have broccoli.

Been really really thirsty again today but only drank half a litre of water and 2 coffees because I can't stand needing to pee at work every 10 minutes! Will try and drink lots now I'm at home.

So glad I'm back on track.. Let's see how the weekend treats me though, I always struggle!

Ahhhh I love finishing early!! Well done on being 100% again today, you can do it! X

Omg you won't believe it! My playsuit came and I thought I'd try it on for sh*ts and giggles and it only bloody fits!!!!! It's pretty floaty and has an elasticated waist so there's no way I'm actually a 12 but I'm well chuffed haha! Will have to buy something else to fit in to for my hols then ;) heres a pic (looks better in the flesh though)

Attachments

• image-351430620.jpg
    image-351430620.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 64
I LOVE it!!! It's gorgeous!!! Well done you, I bet that's really motivated you hasn't it? Xx

Yes!!!!!! I can't believe it haha must be a massive 12 as I'm only just in a 14! Bit secretly annoyed though as I wanted something to aim for.... Think I need to go shopping! Will look loads better when I'm actually a 12 :)

My second day back on CD properly and I seem to have SS'd both days??? How weird!!!! I've been really tired getting home from work and OH has fell asleep both evenings so I've not bothered cooking and just lazed on the sofa drinking water. Just had some bullion and I'm almost ready for bed. Got to decide what to wear for work tomorrow arghhhhh!!! I hate dress down Fridays as I struggle to find anything decent to wear. All I seem to have is going out dresses and work clothes :( maybe will wear my new jeans..... Don't have a top though!

Felix sounds like you're in the zone Hun well done. Restarting is harder than the very first time isn't it? Weird really but hey ho. Where do u get this bullion stuff from someone suggested it to me yesterday cos of my rubbishness at drinking water xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
Felix sounds like you're in the zone Hun well done. Restarting is harder than the very first time isn't it? Weird really but hey ho. Where do u get this bullion stuff from someone suggested it to me yesterday cos of my rubbishness at drinking water xx

Thanks :) I feel like I'm in the zone too!!!! Hopefully I won't break at the weekend :( yes I wish I'd just stuck it out the first time round as it was so easy compared to now. Mmmmmm bullion is lovely I could drink litres of the stuff! I got mine from asda near the stock cubes and stuff. Get the reduced salt one, it's in a green pot with orange lid :D x

Brill thanks for that Felix I will grab some tomorrow. I assume it's like the drink cd do too but cheaper. How much do they say u can have as a maximum in a day as their own version it's one teaspoon a day xx

Not sure what the limit is but I'm sure someone on here will know. it says on the tub to use 1tsp to make up one mug of it. 1 usually satisfies me! Its like a nice thin veggie soup :)

Hiya felix! Hope your days been good! Did u manage to find something to wear for dress down Friday?? The weekend is upon us again felix, stay strong I know u can do it! Xxx

Tano said:
Hiya felix! Hope your days been good! Did u manage to find something to wear for dress down Friday?? The weekend is upon us again felix, stay strong I know u can do it! Xxx

Hello! Yes I found a top to wear with my jeans haha. I usually just wear dresses and I've realised after buying jeans for the first time in about 3 years that I have hardly any tops.... Just waiting for my OH to pick me up from work (late as usual) then the test of the weekend begins!!!! I think if I plan what we are having for our SS+ meals and if we go shopping for the stuff tonight I should be ok. Hopefully the takeaway monster won't rear his head!!!!!! Seems weird that I've SS'd the past 2 days and today! How you getting on?? x

You're doing really well and I think the shopping idea is a really good one!!! Going well, got a promotion today at work and would usually celebrate with drink and food but can't so I'm feeling a bit gutted about that! Just gotta keep thinking about the end result to keep me going!!! You got any plans this weekend?

Tano said:
You're doing really well and I think the shopping idea is a really good one!!! Going well, got a promotion today at work and would usually celebrate with drink and food but can't so I'm feeling a bit gutted about that! Just gotta keep thinking about the end result to keep me going!!! You got any plans this weekend?

Yay that's great well done!!!!! What do you work as? I dont know how I'll handle celebrating if my OH gets a job. We would go out for a meal and drinks and stuff usually! Not got anything planned :( OH and his best mate want to go to Blackpool on Sunday for the day but I really don't like his mates girlfriend and I'm assuming she's going. Can't stand the day with her (I know it sounds nasty but she's really not nice) so I don't think I want to go. It's a shame because I love Blackpool!!!!! What about you?

So day 3. I'm doing well if I may say so myself! Not drank loads of water at work again, but I'm still really thirsty so will drink loads now I'm back home. Feeling a bit shakey today (water will probably help)!!

OH has finally decided what he wants to do with his life (after changing his mind so many times). He did engineering along side his A Levels before going to uni and wants to go back in to that. His Dad is a design engineer and works in Nigeria 4 weeks and then has 4 weeks off back home and he is on an obscene amount of money. There's loads of jobs in engineering and his dad can get him a decent one through his contacts in the industry. Hopefully he'll get this part time job at Screwfix then he can do an engineering course (probably a HND) along side it. I think his dad said he will fund it for him, lucky sod! I'm really relieved though because it's such a good decision for him and it's the decision I hoped he'd make :D

Not got anything planned this weekend and im really skint! Payday in 2 weeks.... Then I'll still be skint cos I've only got 2 paydays to save up for the holiday and spending money for Ibiza!!! Will be worth it though. I'm so crap at saving money :(

Really chuffed when I got back too because OH said I look like I've lost a few more lb round my middle and my face. I do have my high waisted jeans on though which suck my tummy in haha!

Now for the challenge of making it through the weekend.......

Back