One last go at CD!

ruby27 said:
well done tano for 4 pound lost.
felix 1 pound gain after 3 weeks weigh in isnt that bad, just keep focused on goal you will get there,why dont you give the shakes you have to make your self a try, there more filling then ready made ones and taste fresh.

Hi ruby how are you? I've got some of the powder ones spare and i have them occasionally but I'm so lazy and don't want to make them haha!! I'm not too bothered about the 1lb gain considering the stuff I binged on. 100% from today :D

Tano said:
Ahhhh bless ya! Something should come ip
For OH soon hopefully! Im thinking about getting back to the gym tomorrow. I think I'm going to go for a nice swim tomorrow evening. You been gym yet felix? I know you mentioned it in another thread??

I haven't been yet. I might just cancel and do the shred as I've bought a dumbbell set too :)

Thanks ruby! Hope you're getting on ok! Good idea felix, u can save some money then too! (more clothes haha) I went London shopping the other day and topshop had sooooo much nice stuff but I want to wait until I lose more before I go buying clothes!

Ive had loads of Topshop stuff brand new with tags off eBay!!!! There's a gorgeous coral one I saw in store and then got it the next day on eBay for less than half the price!!

I love eBay! I'm always selling on there too for extra cash! You're right, there's always loads of topshop stuff on there! I bought a dress from topshop on there (14) and I've never been able to wear it, I tried it on the other day and it's getting there! Whoooooo! Defo not quite yet tho haha! I haven't been a 12 for ages! Iv felt really hungry today but I think TOTM is approaching, is that normal?

OH has had a nap and just woken up and decided he's starving and wants a kebab. I said to order one and I'm fine and don't want anything. I'm not hungry and I'm ever so thirsty so I'm guzzling the water like there's no tomorrow!! He keeps saying 'I bet if I get something it will come and you'll wish you'd got some' but I'm really not bothered. I said to him that I need to lose weight for my holiday because if I'm fat I'll be depressed and not want to go which means I'll proper stress out and so will he!!!!!!

I really don't want takeaway. I need to do this! Can't believe he's doing the whole takeaway thing again when I spoke with him this morning and poured my heart out saying I need him to help me do this :(

Oh well, he can cheat and put weight on and I'll be lovely and slim. Screw it!!!!!!

Tano said:
I love eBay! I'm always selling on there too for extra cash! You're right, there's always loads of topshop stuff on there! I bought a dress from topshop on there (14) and I've never been able to wear it, I tried it on the other day and it's getting there! Whoooooo! Defo not quite yet tho haha! I haven't been a 12 for ages! Iv felt really hungry today but I think TOTM is approaching, is that normal?

I put some stuff on eBay a few weeks ago. Some gorgeous dresses with tags and some people got a right bargain because they all went for under a fiver! Was a bit gutted!! I have a leather look biker jacket which is too big for me which I might sell. Omg I have a size 14 Topshop dress which I bought 2 years ago in the sale and that is my next goal dress!!!! It's a gorgeous dusky pink lacey thing. Can't wait to fit in it! I'm still in a 16 in Topshop (damn sizes) so won't fit in it for a while..

It's really normal to be hungry around TOTM time. Make sure you have some SS+ stuff around just in case :) you might find you have a small loss during TOTM week because you retain water so don't worry if this happens x

Tano said:
Ha! That's th attitude! GO FELIX x

He's so annoying me! I had a long talk with him this morning saying please don't suggest takeaway or buy any bad food in because I can't do this if the temptation is there, and he knows how unhappy I am at this weight so I don't understand why he's doing it still!

I think it might have a lot to do with him feeling insecure about finding a job and he may be worried that you're going to be all slim and run off with a six packed hunk ha! Men are weird like that. He's probably just worried and insecure ATM? My boyf has asked me too cook for his family tomoz night, hmmmmm cheers for that!!! I'll cook it and watch them all eat, so thoughtful....not! It's fab you have a goal dress. You'll be in it in no time! Topshop come up small anyway I think, don't u? X

Tano said:
I think it might have a lot to do with him feeling insecure about finding a job and he may be worried that you're going to be all slim and run off with a six packed hunk ha! Men are weird like that. He's probably just worried and insecure ATM? My boyf has asked me too cook for his family tomoz night, hmmmmm cheers for that!!! I'll cook it and watch them all eat, so thoughtful....not! It's fab you have a goal dress. You'll be in it in no time! Topshop come up small anyway I think, don't u? X

Aww bless him I actually feel a bit bad for him because you're probably right. I just dont get why he's sabotaging himself though because he still wants to lose another stone and half!! Oh well... I'll just keep resisting haha. Omg what are you going to cook?? Talk about test of willpower!!

When I fit in to the 14 I'll buy a Topshop 12 to fit in to haha. I hate Topshop sizes, I was so chuffed to get down to a 14 so I'd eventually fit in to a Topshop 16 after looking longingly at the clothes for about 3 years because I couldn't fit in there!!

I still go in and think omg, are women really that small haha! Buying the next size down will be a great incentive for you! Ahhhh bless him, it must be hard for him ATM. Keep resisting an he'll soon get bored of asking you haha. Well I'm just doing a chicken and bcon salad for them as I can still have a similar ss+ mini portion (kinda) he can p*** off if he thinks I'm rustling up a gourmet roast or something!
How old are u felix if u don't mind me asking?

Tano said:
I still go in and think omg, are women really that small haha! Buying the next size down will be a great incentive for you! Ahhhh bless him, it must be hard for him ATM. Keep resisting an he'll soon get bored of asking you haha. Well I'm just doing a chicken and bcon salad for them as I can still have a similar ss+ mini portion (kinda) he can p*** off if he thinks I'm rustling up a gourmet roast or something!
How old are u felix if u don't mind me asking?

I know!!!! I always pick up a size 6 and think wtf?! Same as I picked up a size 4 in primark. SIZE FOUR?!?!?! it looked like a child's size! Chicken and bacon salad sounds goooood :) do they know you're on CD?

I'm 20, 21 in august (scary!)

Yeah they all know I'm on cd so that's cool. Ahhhh 20, still a bambino! I thought you looked quite young in your pic. I'm 31 :( getting oldddd! Still love to party tho haha! Which is why on so bloody fat probably haha x

Tano said:
Yeah they all know I'm on cd so that's cool. Ahhhh 20, still a bambino! I thought you looked quite young in your pic. I'm 31 :( getting oldddd! Still love to party tho haha! Which is why on so bloody fat probably haha x

I have a proper baby face too anyway haha! I still get ID'd for lottery and you only have to be 16 :( 31 isn't old!! One of my best friends is 35 and lasts far longer than me when we go out, and my sister is 30 and is a proper party animal haha :D

Ahhhh I feel better now then haha! We go clubbing a lot and they're all 21(ish) plus so I always feel like the old biddy ha! I look young too! I'm a teacher and often get mistaken for a 6th former lol! It's even funnier when the kids say stuff like, I've got that top miss lol!!!
What kind of music do you like?

Haha that's awesome!! I hope I'm still out partying well in to my 30's :D I like electronic music, sort of techno-ish stuff if that means anything to you. I hate it when people ask me what sort of stuff I like cos I can't go in to detail cos no one knows what I'm on about haha. What about you?

I'm a dubstep girl! Haha I <3 it!!! X

Haha I wasn't expecting that!! :D I don't mind it. We used to go to a few nights a couple of years ago and I loved it but I can't listen to it for long now. The annoying thing is though, I tried to get all my friends in to it when I was at college 3 years ago and they all hated it and now they can't get enough now it's popular! How weird!! saying that though, I couldn't ever listen to techno because I found it boring and now I love it haha :)

So thirsty and got a slight headache. Going to bed now but no doubt I'll be up in 10 minutes wanting the loo!! OH ended up ordering curry and peshwari naan. I've just had my last shake.... MUST BE STRONG!!!!!!

Back