One last go at CD!

Well the sh*t hit the fan last night. I fell asleep eventually and then got woken up by the buzzer on the intercom going off at 1am because they had ordered food. I was so p'd off and text OH having a go at him about everything and he wouldn't even come through to talk to me. I'm still not 100% happy with him today but we have sort of sorted it out.

Good news though, he got the job at screwfix! So that's one less thing to worry about. Think we are going out for tea so I'm going to suggest Nandos and have that lovely salad again.

Been good diet wise the past 2 days. Yesterday morning weighed in at 12.11 after my bad day before, but I'm back to 12.9 now this morning :)

Really hoping this house is lovely tomorrow when we look round, and fingers crossed if we like it we can sign for it.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day. I need a good nights sleep!!

ruby27 said:
Hello everybody. Felix Sorry to hear that u havnt been well for the past few days.i can totally understand when u say u cant get a Word out of ur husband while u in the same room, i go through almost the samr everyday i hardly see him i just feel like Im being uaed to clean and look after him and his familly and that i dont matter.mckenzie great weight loss well done.i jave lost another 2.5 pounds on monday was ok with it,but havnt Stück to it for past 3 says hoping to get back on to it tomrrow.

Hi ruby, its so annoying isn't it! He sits around messing about on his computer and I have to clean and tidy everything up and he wonders why I'm in a mood with him.. Luckily he's not my husband (yet!!) but I think mine just needs to grow up a bit and realise I'm not his bloody mother!! Have you tried speaking to your OH? You must be miserable if he's treating you like that :( well done on the loss, it's all going in the right direction :) I have had a bad couple of days this week but got back on yesterday and feel so much better for it x

mckenzie22 said:
Thanks everyone, I'm over the moon with my weight loss, long may it continue though huh! Fingers crossed, hope you're all well and Felix I hope your spirits are a bit higher today hun x

Thanks Mckenzie, hope you're having a great day :D x

Well done on day 2 felix! Doing fab! At least with OH, you've talked about it now and sorted things out!! At least he knows how you're feeling too. Do u know how much longer he's stating for? Very exciting about the house, I'll have my fingers crossed fir u xxx

Thats great that u sorted things with oh Felix,i have tried taking to my husband but he doesnt listen it was arranged marriage been married for 11 years and he doesnt care how i feel if i say something he always causes a fight i no what im saying is personal but its nicw to get of my chest about how i feel and get advice from other people on how to not let it effect my diet:confused::

Went to see the house. It was really big but needed redecorating and renovating a bit, which is a shame. It would be so nice if we could decorate and stuff and maybe replace a couple of cupboards but unfortunately we can't! So thats gone out the window...

Seen another place in a completely different location, which would only be a 40 min walk to work for me. it's more expensive than what we are paying now but the house actually does look amazing!!!

Been 100% again today. I'm really hungry now though :( going to have an omelette for tea.

Sort of gutted about the house as it could be so nice. But never mind..

Sorry to hear about the house Felix, hopefully you'll find something soon. Did your OH's friend eventually take the hint or is he still at yours?

I went on my night out last night and on the advice of my CDC stuck to vodka and diet coke (she probably didn't mean for me to have doubles all night but hey ho!) We went for our Italians and whilst the other 6 ladies had starters and mains of pasta, pizza, mussels etc I was very good and only had a chicken breast salad with no dressing or croutons. I did only eat the chicken though as I'm not a very good eater when I've been drinking, that is unless it's a pizza or kebab on the way home at 3am!! Today I am starving though as always when I have a hangover, the first thing I think about when I open my eyes is a Big Mac meal! that sorts me right out. Today though it's been a litre of water and a fruits of the forest shake, not quite the same but if I don't go straight back on the diet I'll just lose interest. How is everyone else's weekend going so far?

x

mckenzie22 said:
Sorry to hear about the house Felix, hopefully you'll find something soon. Did your OH's friend eventually take the hint or is he still at yours?

I went on my night out last night and on the advice of my CDC stuck to vodka and diet coke (she probably didn't mean for me to have doubles all night but hey ho!) We went for our Italians and whilst the other 6 ladies had starters and mains of pasta, pizza, mussels etc I was very good and only had a chicken breast salad with no dressing or croutons. I did only eat the chicken though as I'm not a very good eater when I've been drinking, that is unless it's a pizza or kebab on the way home at 3am!! Today I am starving though as always when I have a hangover, the first thing I think about when I open my eyes is a Big Mac meal! that sorts me right out. Today though it's been a litre of water and a fruits of the forest shake, not quite the same but if I don't go straight back on the diet I'll just lose interest. How is everyone else's weekend going so far?

x

Wow you have better will power than me if you've got straight back on the diet today!!!! Did you enjoy your night out?
Yes it's a shame about the house :( but I've found another near my work that is up for rent that looks nice too, so we are going to look round that! I'll post a link if I can find one :) it's not available until sept but that's alright. We aren't in a massive rush to move so...

His friend has gone now! Finally!!!!! :D

This is the house we are going to look at http://mobile.manningstainton.co.uk...t-in-Beeston-LS11-mnsrps-MLY100647-1308919197 it's really big compared to where we are now! Really cheap too for what it is. It's so expensive to rent round here and I've seen very similar places for 700 odd quid a month. I hate renting though, I'd rather be spending that cash on a mortgage!!

That house is really nice for a rental too hope you get it Hun.
And omg Mckenzie I can't believe how good you were last night. You may be slightly out of ketosis now which with all that vodka isn't a bad thing as it's very dangerous to drink in ketosis but you will be back in it in no time with only having chicken n salad. Go Girl xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a lazy day today :) had one shake so far, going to have another soon. Drank some water too! Had a long bath and sort of a pamper session whilst OH plays FIFA on his ps3 haha.

Going to the cinema tonight to see Bridesmaids :D can't wait it looks really funny!!!! OH is going to cook us our SS+ dinner before we go so I'm not tempted to get any munchy foods!!

What is everyone up to today then?

Hi Felix
Today I am: Decoratimg, preying the damp on the wall bug gars off, preying sharps don't go under as is predicted and washing lots of clothes xx oh and nandos for tea if we can be bothered xs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya felix ,its q nice house and in good condtion for the price hope u get it.i watched bridesmaid on wednesday it was really nice film the begining was boring then it got intresting after . Hows everyone else doing on the diet ? I need to get back on it as iv been off it for a week .:D

That house looks lovely Felix, I'm loving the built in BBQ!! imagine the summer parties haha, well today I've had one milkshake and 1 litre of water, yet again I've stayed at home while the kids and OH go to his granmas for dinner! I would have went but for some reason today I am feeling very hungry so I didn't trust myself. I will have to go next week or I risk the chance of becoming a social recluse haha. I ma having a lazy day though, I have tidied the house in my dressing gown and am now sitting on my bed trawling the internet for wedding favours! I want Scottish themed ones although my partner isn't scottish I am, he is wearing a black kilt on the day which is 22nd Sept 2012. I know it might seem like I'm researching a bit too soon but I can't believe we are already near the end of June!!

Hope you're all doing ok and have had a great weekend xx

Oh almost forgot thanks everyone for the encouraging words regarding Friday night, it was tough but I felt so much better for it xx

Just read that back and it almost came across like I was forcing my OH to have a Scottish themed wedding which isn't the case :D I was given this piece of advice from said OH "Just tell me where I've got to be and when.....and I'll be there!" so that to me was permission enough to plan the whole wedding around my Scottish theme. Bearing in mind we are getting married in England due to it being more convenient for his family.

My family on the other hand have to travel - 3 hrs being the shortest distance and 9 hours being the longest; just to get to where I live. I have no family within 3 hours of me, not one person, not even a cousin :S so I am soooo looking forward to having the family all under one roof at my wedding. Drunk Scottish people + Drunk Geordie people could either mean disaster or the best night of our lives!

xx

ruby27 said:
Hiya felix ,its q nice house and in good condtion for the price hope u get it.i watched bridesmaid on wednesday it was really nice film the begining was boring then it got intresting after . Hows everyone else doing on the diet ? I need to get back on it as iv been off it for a week .:D

The film was quite good! I agree it had some boring parts though. Not been too good on the diet this weekend. Back on tomorrow though :D

mckenzie22 said:
That house looks lovely Felix, I'm loving the built in BBQ!! imagine the summer parties haha, well today I've had one milkshake and 1 litre of water, yet again I've stayed at home while the kids and OH go to his granmas for dinner! I would have went but for some reason today I am feeling very hungry so I didn't trust myself. I will have to go next week or I risk the chance of becoming a social recluse haha. I ma having a lazy day though, I have tidied the house in my dressing gown and am now sitting on my bed trawling the internet for wedding favours! I want Scottish themed ones although my partner isn't scottish I am, he is wearing a black kilt on the day which is 22nd Sept 2012. I know it might seem like I'm researching a bit too soon but I can't believe we are already near the end of June!!

Hope you're all doing ok and have had a great weekend xx

Oh almost forgot thanks everyone for the encouraging words regarding Friday night, it was tough but I felt so much better for it xx

Yesss the garden looks great for a big BBQ :D

It may seem early but next september will come around so quickly! Haha my brother says when him and his fiancee get married he wants to wear a kilt, but none of our family are even Scottish?! I think blokes just secretly love the idea of wearing a skirt ;)

So I've been utterly crap this weekend! Once again I won't go in to details :(

Went to the cinema to see Bridesmaids last night which was pretty good!

Had a bit of a weird day today.. I keep getting really stressed out and angry really easily recently and today I just went a bit odd. I felt really mentally unstable but I can't describe what happened. I know I suffer with OCD and some sort of anxiety but I don't know exactly what, and now I'm starting to think I might suffer with depression too. My OH thinks I'm having these little episodes because I'm lonely but that's just the start of it. It's really hard to explain and OH thinks I should talk to my GP but I just can't. It's really hard and I've been like this for years but he's the only person who ive been able to speak to about it because he's seen what I'm like first hand. Even my mum doesn't know :( I can't even write it down in words on here.

I'm so tired now and going to sleep. Just watched beyonce at glasto and she was amazing. Wish i had gone this year now! OH has got his first day at his new job tomorrow but he's still up playing fifa on his PS3... Silly boy. Got a headache and going to get some sleep. Might see if there's any herbal remedies I can take to help with stress and anxiety.

Sorry I haven't really replied properly to anyone, I'm just so tired.

Awww felix.

I think that depression/anxiety are something which a LOT of people have, by proxy of how we live in the modern world (isolation happenes to people, even when they are very sociable) it's the disconnection and lack of real support. Thats why places like this are so invaluable. Also, as I have just looked at in my diary - food and mood are just so intrinsically linked. On my good days, I feel I can take on the world, anything is possible, on my bad days I feel like I need to hide in a cupboard with a family sized box of cornetto's.

This is kind of "normal" - so many people I know do the same thing, but its always good to go and see your GP if you can - heck you could get some free CBT out of it and thats always good!

Back