One last go at CD!

Thank you both, I'm determined to lose it asap! Hope you get your interview Felix and Tano that's my plan, lose as much as possible on CD then join WW or SW as it's cheaper and I can reintroduce healthy food.

x

Tano said:
Ahhhh felix, did u enjoy your omelette? I'm so excited about joining weight watchers, I've decided 4 more weeks on cd then that's it! X

I haven't had it yet haha. Considering just having my 3rd shake and going to bed but OH is complaining that he's 'starving' haha... That's my plan too! Probably after my holiday :) bet you can't wait!!

Just painted my nails to pass the time... Here's an exciting pic haha

Attachments

• image-1329367696.jpg
    image-1329367696.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 38
Lovely colour nails Hun. I say tell OH to get stuffed a d u have ur third shake n nail it baby xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mckenzie, it'll cone off in no time! Beaut colour nails felix!!! Haha x

Hmmmm I ended up having some chicken and spinach dish thing. No creamy sauce or anything so shouldn't do too much damage. I was so hungry though!!!!

Off to bed now, feel a bit sick :(

Hola skinnies! Work has gone quite quickly today. Got a call from the HR manager saying even though the job I applied for was advertised as full or part time hours, they only have a part time position :( but she said my application was very strong and wants me to apply if something else comes up. There's a Data Analyst job come up in my office which I'm really interested in. It's a junior position so they aren't looking for loads of experience but it still pays 20k a year. My manager has had a word with the data team manager saying she thinks I'm a really good candidate for the job and the data manager came over and asked if we could have a chat about it tomorrow. There's a few people applying for the position though...

Back on it today and had 2 shakes so far. Got a really bad headache today!!!

Felix the colour you have on your nails is my favourite colour! My sitting room is this colour with black and cream, what make and name is that varnish I have to have it! x

Haha! Sounds lovely :) it's called 'Wave' from the 17 range in boots. The varnish is called supreme shine, the brushes are really good and they have nice colours. And they have an offer on at the moment where if you buy any 2 products from the 17 range you get a free gift of a red varnish and a pink one and some heart nail transfer things :D

Hmmmmm having a bit of a dilemma! OH's graduation on 19th July and I have naff all to wear. Need to buy a dress but want one with long arms to cover up my gross bingo wings! I've had a look on ASOS and I like these:

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1510397
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1610341 (in black)
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1619693

I love the last one as it's a nice vintage style but I dunno if it's really very graduation-y....

Might order the cream chiffon river island one and the vintagey one and see which one looks ok?

Just checked sizes on the website of the vintagey looking one and I'm about 2 inches too big for the L which is a size 14 :(

I ordered both the cream ones :) I really hope the one I love fits! Do you think I can lose 2 inches everywhere in 12 days haha??

I like them all too! Thanks for the varnish info I'm going to get it soon for my end of college night out! And of course you can lose 2 inches in 12 days, I have faith in you :D x

Hi everyone hope you're all well, I've been on my shakes since my weigh in and been 100% ss until today! I decided to go with the family to granma's for sunday dinner.....I ended up having a chicken salad so I guess I have been ss+ today, hope that won't have too much impact on my WI on Wednesday! We decided to leave before the fresh scones came out of the oven as the cream and jam on a fresh scone would have been a nightmare for me to refuse!

I have my 19 month old niece at my house on holiday for a week so she has been a godsend by taking my mind of food and all things bad!! She goes home on saturday which is when her 7 month old brother will come to mine for a week, I love having a house full of babies! It fulfils my brooding tendencies and I get to hand them back and go back to my less hectic life with my 2 older babies :D

Feeling a lot less nervous about my WI this week as I think I've got in to ketosis pretty quick this time and thought my restart would have been a lot more difficult, to my relief I haven't wanted to cheat or even thought about food for the last 3 days!

X

Hellooo you have been doing well! Chicken salad won't effect you at all so don't worry. I love babies too! I can't wait to see my nieces this weekend :) x

So I've been avoiding this place for a few days now. Totally gone off the rails again. I'm so crap at this diet!!!!!!!!! Don't know if i'm even going to Ibiza anymore as nothing has been booked yet and my mates haven't said anything so I don't know if I'm bothered now. I don't want to be fat on holiday anyway so there's no point in me going!

I wont go in to details about how much crap I've eaten over the past few days :( I've got my WI tomorrow and I bet I've gained!

The two dresses I ordered arrived and the lovely vintage style one which is apparently a 'large' is absolutely tiny!!!!!!! The other cream River Island one fits though so I think I'll keep it. I'll post a pic and I want honest opinions because I don't know if I like it or not! Dunno if I just dont like it because I usually wear dark colours.

Got from Wednesday off work so going to have a massive spring clean on Weds then my friend is visiting on Thursday and I'm off home on friday for the weekend. Going to bake him either a cake or some buns to take to work on friday as it's his birthday and hes working in the morning until 12-ish.

Can't wait to go home and see my nieces and my sisters and brother! And my mum and dad :)

Not got much else to say. Had 2 shakes today but not much water...

Back