One last go at CD!

This is the dress (ignore the fact you can see my bra and the fact I need to hoover up!!)

Attachments

• image-2854452807.jpg
    image-2854452807.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 80
Hmmmm think im going to come off cd for a week and just healthy eat with lots of fruit and veg because I'm feeling like crap at the moment and need some variety!

That dress is beautiful and the style really suits you! You should definitely keep it and wear it. I'll give you the same advice I got when I had my few days of over indulging- don't worry about it, just put it to the back of your head and think tomorrow is another day. Have fun this weekend! I love going back up scotland to visit my family, I find that with me being down newcastle and them all being in scotland brings us closer ironically! It makes us miss each other and not take for granted when we visit each other. Good luck for tomorrow at your WI I have my fingers crossed for you x

That dress is beautiful and the style really suits you! You should definitely keep it and wear it. I'll give you the same advice I got when I had my few days of over indulging- don't worry about it, just put it to the back of your head and think tomorrow is another day. Have fun this weekend! I love going back up scotland to visit my family, I find that with me being down newcastle and them all being in scotland brings us closer ironically! It makes us miss each other and not take for granted when we visit each other. Good luck for tomorrow at your WI I have my fingers crossed for you x

i agree, i moved back to wales when i was 18 leaving my mum, dad, bro, sis in law and neice in london and its def made us all closer!

I love the dress too really does suit you!

This is the dress (ignore the fact you can see my bra and the fact I need to hoover up!!)

Felix...I need to talk to you about the mirrors in your house. Being that you and I are the same weight and height, how come you look TINY in that beautiful cream dress???? I would look like a sack of spuds in a cream lace doily.

Super Jell....:cry:

bettiesrevenge said:
Felix...I need to talk to you about the mirrors in your house. Being that you and I are the same weight and height, how come you look TINY in that beautiful cream dress???? I would look like a sack of spuds in a cream lace doily.

Super Jell....:cry:

Oh my god I thought you were going to tell me to clean my mirror then!!!!! Haha! I don't look tiny at all. I'll probably also look like a sack of spuds on the proper photos next week :( I think it's a good angle ;)

AGREED! That dress is HOT!!! Love it felix x

Hey all, I had my weigh in tonight and have managed to drop another 7lb! Meaning I've lost the 4lb I gained last week plus another 3! So chuffed with myself.

To top it all off I went to college today to pick up my final grades and have finished the course with merits and distinctions which means I am definitely going to uni in September! Can't wait.

Hope you're all well
x

Way to go Felix, keep up the good work :happy096:

I know what you mean about the drinking water thing, I always forget, so I keep teh bottle on my desk at work and near me when I am at home. I was really sad at one stage and had an app on my iphone to remind me to drink - Sad or what. got rid of it in the end as it was annoying.

I am not a lover of water but I find it easier to drink Volvic touch of fruit (not the sugar free as that is too sweet - weirdly enough)

Keep up the good work

Hey all, I had my weigh in tonight and have managed to drop another 7lb! Meaning I've lost the 4lb I gained last week plus another 3! So chuffed with myself.

To top it all off I went to college today to pick up my final grades and have finished the course with merits and distinctions which means I am definitely going to uni in September! Can't wait.

Hope you're all well
x

fab news on both accounts!! well done! think how much more confident you'll be going to uni now! But beware of the student lifestyle.. i put on 3 stone in the first year lol!

Hello everyone! So I've been off cd for about a week or so (maybe more?!) and I've gained about 4lb I think. Been home this weekend and my mum has force fed me lots of home cooked meals haha. Also got my OH's graduation tomorrow then a meal afterwards so I'll be back on cd on Wednesday. Not going to Ibiza anymore so I'm sort of not very motivated.....

I feel so fat and bloated!!!!! Can't wait for the emptiness of cd.

Hello everyone! So I've been off cd for about a week or so (maybe more?!) and I've gained about 4lb I think. Been home this weekend and my mum has force fed me lots of home cooked meals haha. Also got my OH's graduation tomorrow then a meal afterwards so I'll be back on cd on Wednesday. Not going to Ibiza anymore so I'm sort of not very motivated.....

I feel so fat and bloated!!!!! Can't wait for the emptiness of cd.

ive also gained about that in 2.5 days - oopsy!! need to find my motivation again x

Yay, you're back felix! Enjoy your last days in food heaven haha x

Hey Felix - dont sweat it....you will drop those glycogen pounds in a few days.

How's the house hunting going?

Hi girls, how are you all?
Felix- don't worry about your weight gain, I was off it for one week and gained 4lbs! It came off as easy as it went on, you just need to get your head back in to it. How's the house hunting coming along?

I had my weigh in tonight (a day early as my CDC is going on holiday) I've lost 3lb this week and eventually 2" off my waist, that has been the same measurement for weeks so I was pleased with that. I didn't buy 2 wks as I just can't afford it so as she's on holiday next week I am having a week off as of next Wednesday! Dreading it!

x

Back