one month of FREE membership with Fitness First

pd7707

morning everyone. i am very embarassed to say that i was off Atkins for 2 days. i actually ate some chocolate on sunday evening and then went back to the banned food on Monday.The result was that i felt terrible. I didn`t put weight yet, and even if so i won`t be so worried. it was more about the terrible sugar craving and uncontolled appetite that came back after my first bite of choc. so i am back on Induction again. It never felt so in control of my eating before and also i love the food from the List.

This thread is about yesterddays Daily Mirror. if anyone bought the newspaper and never read it / like i do/, don`t discard it yet. there is a voucher for 1 month Free Fitness First Membership, valid till 30 April.
It works big deal for me. Usually i won`t go in expensive gym and apply for membership. it`s waste of money. or an excuse to not exercise. with free membership last year i got so excited that sighned up for a few months after the free membership expired.
FitnessFirst have 7 days voucher free membershio at theit website. only this week.
it is not an advert. i actually find my local FF a bit over priced and the stuff are arrogogant. but may be just because they think i am cheeky to go when i have vouchers only. ;) lol

so today i am on my 1 day from my 2 weeks induction again.
thanks and good luck

Back