one more time "I am going to do it!" :-)

i there folks

Well once more :wave_cry:here I am thinking how will i stay on the loosing side of the graph.:help2:

I have written down everything I am eating
I have stocked up on SS foods - Strawberries grapefruit, melon
As well as lots of other fruit.
Sugar free jelly
Sweet syns like curly wurlies and fudge in the freezer so they last longer
Mullier yoghurt by the bulk in the fridge

And I will be on here every night to log my daily diary.

So I know you will all help me as so many of you have reached your goal and now help mentor the newbies and returners.

Well better go and fill out my daily diary and await comments and guidance.

Thanks to you all and well done :):thankyou:

Hiya :)

I have tried sw and many other diets so many times - But this time is the one!!! I am determined and have motivation but I know that somewhere in the next few weeks I am going to loose it so hopefully can come on here to help me :)

you sound like your prepared- i plan to order online so no naughty food in the flat so i cant eat it :)

Good luck and looking forward to seeing your weigh ins and hearing your tips :D x

Hi Jen

Well thanks for replying I have had a real mental week and not been able to post my diary as yet but I have been doing better I lost 2 this week so 10.1 at last its coming off I am off on a weekend break and have packed as much good food as I can it will be difficult but if I fall away over the side I'll be straight back on the Monday and wont give myself too much of a hard time about it.

Good luck and well done on the motivation you really sound all set and at the starting line just waiting to go, keep in touch to say how your getting on.

Thanks Michelle

Hiya :)
You following the EE plan? better when you go away as so many free food no weighing.
let me know how you get on with your next weigh in- well done for the loss so far :) x

Back