Step 1 Sole Source One more time...

defected

After losing getting down from 22 stone to 14 stone several years ago, Im now back and ready to go again.

Im a week and half in, having lost 10lbs in my first week. Im not quite where I was, but I still have a way to go. Im 19st 6lbs now (I think). Im sticking to it 100% now, got few days away in Barcelona on September 11 and I'm aiming to be 17st by then. Once thats out of the way its back on plan till 4th of November (friends wedding), then back on it till xmas.

Out of interest did anyone struggle in week 2?

Hi,

Thought I'd reply to your thread as I am a serial start/stop/start/wobble/ruin it/start/cry/stop victim of the cwp!!!

I'm starting again tomorrow! :)

This time I have no choice but to knuckle on with this. I am 16.5 stone at the moment and my target is 12 stone.

I'm a bit anxious, but ive just got to get DAY ONE done and dusted with. Its hard though isn't it, i know :-(

How are you getting on?

Genie x

Hi Genie..

Its going well as I head towards the end of the 2nd week. I think it helps I've planned to start with nothing but my holiday to get in the way. I'm really focused on the end result, and I know I will feel a lot better on holiday a couple of stone lighter.

Hi, I am back on Cambridge after having my daughter. I have tried a few times before to get back on it but really yo yo'd on it but this time I mean business.

Hey alll serial returner here too... 17st 10lbs,. Not stopping and fully devoted.. Day by day..we shall do this!!!

Hi guys,

How are you all? I've been on plan now for 9 weeks today, I'm in a journey with some others on the Cambridge diaries page. Would be great to hear from you all

xxx

Back