One pot cookbook

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi

I am after a recipe from the one pot cook book. Does anyone have one?

Thanks

Hi

I am after a recipe from the one pot cook book. Does anyone have one?

Thanks
Is that the one pot wonders book, if so I have that one.!!

Yep!! I am after a tagine recipe which is free on a green day?

Veg Tagine.

Fry light.

1 Large onion finely chopped.
2 garlic cloves crushed.
1 tsp finely grated ginger.
2 tsp each ground cumin, and cinnamon.
1 tsp ground coriander.
1 tsp each turmeric and dried chilli flakes.
400g can chopped tomatoes.
1/2tsp artifical sweetner.
255ml/9fl oz water or stock made from vecon.
400g can chickpeas, drained.
1 red pepper deseeded and cut in bite size pieces.
681g/1lb 8oz butternut squash peeled and cut into bite size cubes.
salt and ground black pepper.
chopped coriander to garnish.

1. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with fry light and place over a med. heat. Add the onion and stir fry for 4-5 mins. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin,cinnamon, coriander, turmeric, chilli flakes, tomatoes, sweetner and water or stock. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer gently for 25 mins.

2. Stir in the chickpeas, red pepper and butternut squash. Cook over a med. heat for 20-25 mins, or until the veg are cooked through and tender. Season well, garnish with chopped coriander and serve on its own, or over warmed couscous. (1 1/2 Syns per 28g/1oz cooked on original)
free on green.

You are a star thanks. Some made this and brought it too the taster evening and its amazingly good!

Can anyone post any more recipes from this book please? I'm starting work at an after school club next month, 3.15pm to 6.15pm so need some slow cooker meals ready for when we all get home. TIA x

The Veg tagine was lovely. If you leave out the chickpeas, it's ideal as a side dish for the rest of the family.

I have made the veg tagine tonight. It doesn't need a full teaspoon of dried chilli flakes. Phewee! Talk about knock your knickers off. I'd suggest a wee sprinkle. It's still tasty though.

Hellie x

Back