Total Solution One Step At A Time..

Lol its mad how SW tells you to eat loads of carbs! I didn't know they told you to do that lol, now that IS mad :/ Wow that is a great loss in 9 months! I'm not worried about what I'm going to do after Exante - yet... though the day will come when I will panic, but hopefully I won't stomach most foods so all I can do is eat a lot better than normally.

Today hasn't been too bad, was quite hungry again but I was out most the day so couldn't be tempted :) tomorrow is going to be a test... ended up getting the little one easter eggs and he wants to do baking. I know I can do it :)

Happy Easter everyone :) The boyfriend let me have a lie in *yay* so not long got up, today is going to be one of those days I think, staying indoors and the little one has already found the easter eggs, I'll be alright, I've got my shakes LOL Didn't drink as much water yesterday as I have been so hoping to up the intake today :)

Lol I used to struggle as I used to drink a load of coke and fizzy drinks but I've only had one coke since Jan 1st so now I'm used to the water, think it grows on you after a while, though probably better with a splash of strawberry juice in it. (Darn you Exante!) lol

Woop! Thats day 3 done :D I had upped my water to nearly 4L & its not even 8pm yet :p

Having an early night as I got to get my gym stuff ready for tomorrow - its only open for a few hours. Its meant to be peeing down with rain here tomorrow too - typical Easter weather ;p

Instead of 3 shakes tomorrow, I'm having a bar and 2 shakes :) Got the Tesco Ultraslim ones as I liked them before, I know the Exante ones have nuts in & that doesn't agree with me lol

GlassRose.x said:
Woop! Thats day 3 done :D I had upped my water to nearly 4L & its not even 8pm yet :p

Having an early night as I got to get my gym stuff ready for tomorrow - its only open for a few hours. Its meant to be peeing down with rain here tomorrow too - typical Easter weather ;p

Instead of 3 shakes tomorrow, I'm having a bar and 2 shakes :) Got the Tesco Ultraslim ones as I liked them before, I know the Exante ones have nuts in & that doesn't agree with me lol

Sounds like you're doing really well! That water intake is impressive. Keep it up and you'll have a fantastic first week WI xxx
PS, I haven't tried the tesco bars yet, you'll have to let us know what you think of them xxx

Thank you, I hope I get a decent loss! haha but I'll be happy with whatever number really. With the water I can only drink it out of a water bottle like the Evian ones you get for 90p, otherwise I can't drink it.. strange really :/

The Tesco bars - I have the chocolate ones and they do feel like a naughty treat ha ha! They are massive though and easy to split in half or quarters.

I wish I could get Tesco bars, maybe I could I could buy them online and get them sent to the shop and ship box......(lanark goes off to check out tesco online...........) Hmm probably heavy though?

I'm going to get some today, would I be crazy suggesting I could post some to you LW? I could send you one of each to try? PM me if you're interested...and no....don't bother posting me your ironing in return :D xx

Lol they are lush not to try if you can get them there LW. I've been to the gym today - it was packed! The bf said its because everyones fighting off their easter eggs ha ha! I did notice a slight difference in the gym today, normally I stay there for an hour but today lasted 45 minutes before I got a little dizzy. Didn't push myself any further though but it could of been because I only had the bar so far today? No shakes? Hmm... spose I got to see what works for me :/ No gym tomorrow as I got to take the boyfriends mum to get her hair cut etc... so I won't have time as I can only get into the gym between 6:30am - 4pm

Back