One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well I have been swimming today, I have not been for 3 weeks as my nephew has been in hospital, but he is home now.

It was great to get back in the pool, though after 10 lengths, my arms were feeling very heavy, but I continued, and did 22 lengths in 40 mins.

I will be going 3 times this week, so hopefully I will get a good weight loss on Wed eve !

I am going to get my WW dvd out also, and do a few sessions on that!

Are any of you doing anything different to boost your weight loss this week ?

Here is to a great week!

Lisa x

Diane..

I am always holding the camera aswell!

It would be great to get in a picture for a change!

lisax

Lovely answers all :D

Diane I searched but fb didn't find u :( feel free to add me - Carly Lancaster (anyone else too)

Hope everyone is well!

Yay for the swim hun :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Lovely answers all :D

Diane I searched but fb didn't find u :( feel free to add me - Carly Lancaster (anyone else too)

Hope everyone is well!

Yay for the swim hun :) xx

Carly,

I searched for you on fb, it came up with someone who lived in London, p/pic was two children!? Is that you? X

Hows everyone doing today !

Lisa x

Pls pls pls can I join this too. I keep posting on other threads & wait with anticipation for a reply & it never comes. I'm currently 13st 7 & want to get to 12 stone something for Christmas. I was on another post about this but seems no one posts on it anymore.

Pls pls pls can I join this too. I keep posting on other threads & wait with anticipation for a reply & it never comes. I'm currently 13st 7 & want to get to 12 stone something for Christmas. I was on another post about this but seems no one posts on it anymore.

Yes come and join us! Some one will respond to you here !

So with 8 weeks till xmas, a stone is totally possible, and it is not an unrealistic target!

What diet are you following and how long have you been on it for ?

Lisa x

Thanks for your welcome girls. I've read it from the beginning & you sound a lovely bunch where I will be able to moan, chat & share tips. Shall I introduce myself ...... Oh go on then lol
NAME: Kay
LIVE: originally from wilmslow & moved to Sheffield aged 11 & here I still am.
DIET: started on lipotrim lost a stone, put a few lbs back on in ONE week, decided to do weight watchers. Started on WW at14st 5.5 & I'm now 13st 7.
REASONS TO LOSE WEIGHT: I want to wear nice clothes instead of jeans & jumpers. I want to go swimming with the kids & not be too conscious. I want to be not judged by my size. I'm fed up of bein the fattest on my cul de sac.
So that's me, I also have 2 kids a girl aged 12 & a boy of 8. I love cooking & eating.

Hi Kay, nice to meet you. Your not 2 far away from me, I'm in warrington. You sound like ur doing really well so far. Know loads of people who have lost weight wiv lipotrim then put it all back on. Think ww is a much better plan long term. Good luck! X

porterg1 said:
Hi Kay, nice to meet you. Your not 2 far away from me, I'm in warrington. You sound like ur doing really well so far. Know loads of people who have lost weight wiv lipotrim then put it all back on. Think ww is a much better plan long term. Good luck! X

When I look back on my month on lipotrim & think what the hell was I doing. I was snappy, moody, bad breath & was horrible to my family, I was like a wicked witch. Im so glad in now on a diet I can see myself doin for the rest of my life as it's so flexible x

Hi , please can i join too. Here i am warts and all:p

Name: Gwen
Live: wicklow ireland
Diet: joined ww pp oct 2010 lost 21 lb but put back on 11 . Rejoined oct 2011 and have lost 22 lb
Reasons to lose weight: im 7 yrs off the age my mam died from a clot and im sure her weight was a huge factor and i want to stay round for my 2 yr old,
2) i want to go out with my hubby who is gorgeous and not feel everyone is wondering whats he doing with her
3) to be able to shop in normal shops
4) to get healthier and come off my blood pressure tabs
5) to not have my little girl ever be ashamed of her fat mammy

Im under the 16 stone mark from tonight so here is to the next stone. Good luck everyone x x

Hi , please can i join too. Here i am warts and all:p

Name: Gwen
Live: wicklow ireland
Diet: joined ww pp oct 2010 lost 21 lb but put back on 11 . Rejoined oct 2011 and have lost 22 lb
Reasons to lose weight: im 7 yrs off the age my mam died from a clot and im sure her weight was a huge factor and i want to stay round for my 2 yr old,
2) i want to go out with my hubby who is gorgeous and not feel everyone is wondering whats he doing with her
3) to be able to shop in normal shops
4) to get healthier and come off my blood pressure tabs
5) to not have my little girl ever be ashamed of her fat mammy

Im under the 16 stone mark from tonight so here is to the next stone. Good luck everyone x x

Hi Gwen,

Gosh I bet you love being under that 16 stone mark, even by half a pound, it is a big thing! (no pun intended!)

Fantastic reasons to keep you spurred on!

Welcome to the club!

Lisa xx

Thanks a million Lisa yeah it feels great . I started at 18 st 3lb and am now 15 st 13.5. It even looks great writing it :D . Thanks for the welcome. Great thread x x

Thanks for your welcome girls. I've read it from the beginning & you sound a lovely bunch where I will be able to moan, chat & share tips. Shall I introduce myself ...... Oh go on then lol
NAME: Kay
LIVE: originally from wilmslow & moved to Sheffield aged 11 & here I still am.
DIET: started on lipotrim lost a stone, put a few lbs back on in ONE week, decided to do weight watchers. Started on WW at14st 5.5 & I'm now 13st 7.
REASONS TO LOSE WEIGHT: I want to wear nice clothes instead of jeans & jumpers. I want to go swimming with the kids & not be too conscious. I want to be not judged by my size. I'm fed up of bein the fattest on my cul de sac.
So that's me, I also have 2 kids a girl aged 12 & a boy of 8. I love cooking & eating.

jesus, that doesn't sound like a good diet!
My hubby would kill me if I was on it, I tried slim fast for about 3 days, and I can't be doing with not eating! I really think that you need to eat food, as when you loose the weight, as soon as you start eating again, you put it back on, as you have not really learned anything. I personally believe that dieting is just a word for re-training your brain on how/what to eat... others may feel differently ;)

Good luck
Lisa x

It was horrendous god knows wot I put my body thru. Just 3 disgusting shakes a day & black coffee or water to drink. I was at a really low point with my weight & felt it was either that or surgery as I couldn't succeed at anything else.

Back