One stone at a time target/challenge.

thanks for the lovely welcomes cobra and goose :D

some great losses this week, well done :D

Hi All,

Just a quick update, the cousin has been taken into hospital before we could get him... damn, so we have changed plans, I am going to confront his mother, who has slurred my name, Im think Im gonna threaten her with slander, and tell her I'll take her to court and ask the court that I want damages paid, so she would have to sell her house.... just to scare her really. then Im gonna make her go around to grans and tell her the ugly truth of what she has said.

Plus, we are going emptying my cousins house tomorrow, so when he gets back there will be nothing in there, as Im selling it all.... Kitchen units and everything .... anyone want a marble kitchen worktop lol !!

I am not as stressed as I was, had to take diazapan to get to sleep as I just didn't sleep for 3 days, and its took its toll. But after a good sleep today, and knowing that tomorrow is going to be the first step in sorting it out, I feel better!

Carly, if you are reading this... if you have any advise Id love it!

Cheers All,

Hope everyone is ok and has a good weekend. Also, I heard from Kay, on Thurs, she will be back on here when she can xx

Lisa xx

Hi All

Lisa, Ruth and Gail - well done for the fab losses!!

Lisa - Be very careful - would u be a trespasser? Do u have any rights to the property? Selling it would be theft chick... u could end up in serious trouble.. my advice would be to go to the police with the footage... do it all legitimately darling... feel free to PM any questions

Hope u are all well!!

Welcome Rosie!

How was your weekend Lisa, Gail, Gwen, Morgen, Ruth, Monica, Rosie? (and anyone I have missed sorry :()

The gym boss has agreed to add the free year to the end of my membership... and basically I will just carry on with the gym as usual including using the PT - and he will feedback inch/weight loss and it will be put on the website (but only vague not with numbers).... so feeling positive about it all... will just do as I have been

I put on 2lb at WI but in one week I lost 2" off waist, 3" off hips, 2" off bust and 0.5" off my arm :D - I am pleased... had a really naughty weekend... will try my best to get a loss this week :D

Hope u are all well!! xxx

Hiya Rosie and welcome :)

Lisa - I hope your week has started on a slightly better note, sounds v stressful, but as Carly does be careful what you do in return don't get into trouble over those losers!

Carly that is great news that he extended the contract :D

As for me, well it may be snowing outside but I am sweating! I started my German classes today, they will be 4 hours a day, five days a week for the foreseeable future. I decided that as they are only 3km away and really straightforward to get to I would walk there, and last night decided to walk back too.

Now you have to remember I live in the hills that turn into the Alps, so walking there is mostly downhill into town and then flat... walking back flat for the first kilometre and then very uphill!! The house is about 100 meters above the town, so as you can imagine I am very worn out.

I was pretty nervous about going to class today, as everyone will speak German and there are no other English speakers in the group at all, mostly Greek and Turkish. Luckily the house had something to keep my mind off the nerves as we had a fuse blow in the middle of my shower this morning, and seeing that the shower is electric things got very cold very quickly and I was still covered in soap!! lol

Hope everyone else is having a good Monday :)

Hi All

Lisa - Be very careful - would u be a trespasser? Do u have any rights to the property? Selling it would be theft chick... u could end up in serious trouble.. my advice would be to go to the police with the footage... do it all legitimately darling... feel free to PM any questions

Hope u are all well!!

Welcome Rosie!

How was your weekend Lisa, Gail, Gwen, Morgen, Ruth, Monica, Rosie? (and anyone I have missed sorry :()

The gym boss has agreed to add the free year to the end of my membership... and basically I will just carry on with the gym as usual including using the PT - and he will feedback inch/weight loss and it will be put on the website (but only vague not with numbers).... so feeling positive about it all... will just do as I have been

I put on 2lb at WI but in one week I lost 2" off waist, 3" off hips, 2" off bust and 0.5" off my arm :D - I am pleased... had a really naughty weekend... will try my best to get a loss this week :D

Hey Hun,

Well the cousin is in Hospital with a broken back, so we couldn't confront him, don't worry, I wouldn't just sell his house, lol... :). So we went to see the aunt, who has been making me out to be the bad one, it all came out (as the truth always does) and she admitted to my gran that she had made me out to be a theif. Well gran has now said that she doesn't want ste in the house now, and she wants her key back !! thankgod ! Now, we all know where everyone stands, and I have made the debt upto 10k that he has to pay back for the end of the year.

Dead pleased that they extended your membership !! God by the time its over, you will have been offered a job there !

Lisa - I hope your week has started on a slightly better note, sounds v stressful, but as Carly does be careful what you do in return don't get into trouble over those losers!

As for me, well it may be snowing outside but I am sweating! I started my German classes today, they will be 4 hours a day, five days a week for the foreseeable future. I decided that as they are only 3km away and really straightforward to get to I would walk there, and last night decided to walk back too.

Now you have to remember I live in the hills that turn into the Alps, so walking there is mostly downhill into town and then flat... walking back flat for the first kilometre and then very uphill!! The house is about 100 meters above the town, so as you can imagine I am very worn out.

I was pretty nervous about going to class today, as everyone will speak German and there are no other English speakers in the group at all, mostly Greek and Turkish. Luckily the house had something to keep my mind off the nerves as we had a fuse blow in the middle of my shower this morning, and seeing that the shower is electric things got very cold very quickly and I was still covered in soap!! lol

Gosh ! Well done on walking back !! like you say, going is easy, its the coming back thats the hardest lol

Keep it up, and good luck with the German class :)

Happy Monday everyone

Lisa xx

thanks carly and Morgenmuffel

carly ,thats brill glad they extended your membership :D

went for a chinese buffet after WI tuesday but been a angel since :innocent0002:
exercised loads and within my points so hoping for a good weight loss this week :D

Rosie_Lee said:

went for a chinese buffet after WI tuesday but been a angel since :innocent0002:
exercised loads and within my points so hoping for a good weight loss this week :D

I'm sure you will do really well :)

Was the buffet nice?

Ruth
X

thanks ruth :D

buffet was lovely, i go there way too much lol, it was our valentines treat because we decided we weren't goin to pay more just to go out on valentines day.

really fancied one of those new cadbury's bubbly bars, just checked points and it's 26pp :eek: i don't think so lol

Rosie_Lee said:
thanks ruth :D

buffet was lovely, i go there way too much lol, it was our valentines treat because we decided we weren't goin to pay more just to go out on valentines day.

really fancied one of those new cadbury's bubbly bars, just checked points and it's 26pp :eek: i don't think so lol

I nearly bought one lol!!! Thank god I didn't I would only have had 7 left for the day!!! :( they look scrummy though!

Ruth
X

OMFLUFFIN GOD !

Im gutted as thats one of my fave chocolates !

lisa xx

Morgenmuffel i didn't think of it like that :eek:

Ruth i was close to buying one too, glad i checked first, really fancy the one with the white chocolate on the inside :17729:
maybe if i could go halves with someone.

sorry cobra hun

Cobra said:
Hi All,

Just a quick update, the cousin has been taken into hospital before we could get him... damn, so we have changed plans, I am going to confront his mother, who has slurred my name, Im think Im gonna threaten her with slander, and tell her I'll take her to court and ask the court that I want damages paid, so she would have to sell her house.... just to scare her really. then Im gonna make her go around to grans and tell her the ugly truth of what she has said.

Plus, we are going emptying my cousins house tomorrow, so when he gets back there will be nothing in there, as Im selling it all.... Kitchen units and everything .... anyone want a marble kitchen worktop lol !!

I am not as stressed as I was, had to take diazapan to get to sleep as I just didn't sleep for 3 days, and its took its toll. But after a good sleep today, and knowing that tomorrow is going to be the first step in sorting it out, I feel better!

Carly, if you are reading this... if you have any advise Id love it!

Cheers All,

Hope everyone is ok and has a good weekend. Also, I heard from Kay, on Thurs, she will be back on here when she can xx

Lisa xx

Hi hunny, hope ur ok & u bein careful! Hav u got anything sorted? Does ur gran know now? Hope it's all over for u soon. Take care of urself xxxgailxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi All

Hope u are all well!!

Welcome Rosie!

Hi Carly, hope ur well. Made up for u winning the gym membership. How gud is that! Ur prob building muscle now & u must b made up wiv inches. Keep saying im gonna do inches but never get round to it. I joined gym a few weeks ago but hubby bin away loads wiv work so only bin getting there once a week which will b doin f**k all. I'm off work this week so hoping to get there at least twice. Saw some of ur pics on Facebook, u look beautiful as always xxxx

Morgenmuffel said:

Well done u for joining class & walking 2! Nothing like a cold shower to wake u up on the morning is there lol! We r having en suite done at min & no shower. Absolute pain havin a bath every morning xxxx

Rosie_Lee said:

Hi Rosie & welcome to the best thread on the site! I love my girlies!! Chinese buffet sounds yum. I hav a treat every weigh day, keeps me goin I think. How long hav u bin doin it hun? How much u lost? I've bin doin it since new year and lost 8lb. Just taking it a pound at a time & trying to b patient xxx

thanks whoopsadolly :D

it's for a 181g bar, trouble is i don't think i could just have 4 chunks :D

well done hun,i started on the 15th march so almost 11 months and i've lost 46½ lbs :D

Back