One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hi Kay, wot a beautiful lady wiv beautiful children. Just tried to send u a message on facebook but got failure message. R u set up on Facebook to receive private messages? X

porterg1 said:
Hi Kay, wot a beautiful lady wiv beautiful children. Just tried to send u a message on facebook but got failure message. R u set up on Facebook to receive private messages? X

Ah thankyou, that's so nice x I'll check my settings x

Are you really hungry or just bored? Maybe plan some meals or paint ur nails or nice bubbly bath. If you ave 3 points left just have a slice of toast.

No I was hungry.... but I compromised ! I had 2 pieces toast with bacon on, after I did 45 mins of zumba !

Have a hot drink instead. Do u like reading - start a good book. My profile pic is keep calm & drink vodka xxxx

God I loooveee reading, am reading 2 at the moment !

I found you on facebook earlier, but for some reason I can't find you now!

Lisaxx

Okies,

here is a list of people on this thread

Cobra
Galaxy girl
emmaholl
Morgenmuffel
goose1
porterg1
carlylanky140

the people below, have not been on for a while, so when/if they come back they can buddy up or something ??

missjlouise
missybct

So If we want to get in touch by message, with contact details/phone numbers etc....

we could do it in groups of 2, but one group would have to have 3.... which can be my group or what ever...

Cobra
Galaxy girl
emmaholl

Morgenmuffel
goose1

porterg1
carlylanky140

This is just rough, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling as I think its a really good idea!

Just thought Id bump this up, saves going back and forth!

Gail, Ive requested you as a friend on facebook now, Im Lisa Murray ... :)

Emma Im gonna inbox you my phone numba !

Lisa xx

Morning Lisa, I've just accepted u as a friend on facebook. More than happy for anybody to have my mobile number if any of u gorg girls want it xxxx

Yup same here, if anyone wants mine, inbox me !

I have only been up since 11, not had any breakfast yet, but I am in a good mood, as Chris will be going shopping soon to get all my food !

he better not get any cabbage or I will throw it at him lol

Lisa xx

Hi guys,
Had a really good day so far :D. Made a ww brunch with sausages, bacon, egg and mushrooms and tomatoes! Yummy 15 points. And now just had a bowl of homemade onion soup!
Been peeing for England today - Hope thats a good sign!
Hope you've all had a good day! :D:D:D
Emms xx

emmaholl said:
Hi guys,
Had a really good day so far :D. Made a ww brunch with sausages, bacon, egg and mushrooms and tomatoes! Yummy 15 points. And now just had a bowl of homemade onion soup!
Been peeing for England today - Hope thats a good sign!
Hope you've all had a good day! :D:D:D
Emms xx

Onion soup? I've never had that. Is it thick or runny? Might sound bit daft but is it just onions? I had chicken, oven chips & beans. Sounds a bit crappy but can't be bothered to plan or cook. I put the whole chicken in one of those bag things wi lemon & herb sachet. It was beautifully tender & worked a treat although I did have to prise the chicken in the bag as it was meant for thighs. Think tomorrow slow cooker is comin out & im doin a chilli with stew beef instead of mince. Love it x

Onion soup? I've never had that. Is it thick or runny? Might sound bit daft but is it just onions?

Yes it is just onion and beef stock. Have you never had french onion soup? Very yummy, but both my hubby and I have got terrible stomachs (wind and constipation - eek!) this morning - so it carries a warning!! :eek:
What are we all doing/eating today then?
Emms xx

Oh dear I knew lunch at MILs was going to be highly pointed and as such I did made a huge batch of 0 point Pumpkin and Ginger soup for this evening. The food was over 40 points and that was with me refusing the second plateful of food and the second glass of wine and the multiple times she tried to get me to eat a huge slice of cake at the cafe we visited after lunch, I was so good and ordered a green tea, so that I didn't have to use milk. I do have some weekly points left, but tomorrow is weigh day and I prefer not to go over them.

She knows we are going to weightwatchers, I think it is because she doesn't have the willpower herself that she tests mine. Oh well, tbh I will be pleased with a STS this week, I haven't been terribly bad but I haven't been motivated to be particularly good either.

New week, New resolve! Although my own Mum arrives on Wednesday for a week and we are going to every Christmas Market in the area, so I will be eating out at least once if not twice every day... Oh well I'll try to just enjoy it and not try everything and not feel guilty if I go off plan a little.

How is everyone else doing? :)

Them MIL's are put on this earth to test us, aren't they? If we can't resist such goodies how on earth can we be good enough to look after their precious sons. Lol. If you're gonna be eating out next week would it be easier to try the simply fillings on those days? I bet the Christmas markets are lovely. Don't forget to ask ur mum to stock you up wi 0pp stock cubes & warby square wraps. Really a necessity x

Them MIL's are put on this earth to test us, aren't they? If we can't resist such goodies how on earth can we be good enough to look after their precious sons. Lol. If you're gonna be eating out next week would it be easier to try the simply fillings on those days? I bet the Christmas markets are lovely. Don't forget to ask ur mum to stock you up wi 0pp stock cubes & warby square wraps. Really a necessity x

God they totally are, you think she'd be supportive especially as I am helping her son lose his belly too. Ah well good thing about not speaking the same language is that she can't interfere too much... at the moment...

I am not too sure what SF is, although our changes get unveiled tomorrow in group so hopefully that is the plan they have added. We went to the local Christmas market last night to meet friends and it was lovely, especially the mulled wine! Problem with all the food is that most of it is bread based, the Germans do make good bread though :eat:

Not tried the warby square wraps, deffo adding those to the list of things for her to bring over thanks :D

Dont forget the fry lite !

Ive had a really good day today (food wise) though I went out sorting my Avon out in my PJ'S lol, I was in the car though! and not one of my customers were shocked to see me like that....mmm what does that say about me!

I went to my friends last night, and didn't have a drink but I did have a popadom.... didn't get in till 3 this morning, after her having a meltdown, and crying for hours..:rolleyes: I got there at 7.30... !
Next time I go, I will deffo drink, as I think I need it to get through the night !

Hope everyones weekend has been good, and good luck to those wi tomorrow !

Lisa xx

Sorry for bein AWOL! Absolutely crazy week!!!!

Defo up for a little comp... Could be like the biggest loser :D work out percentage loss etc for each team :D

And if anyone wants to add me on fb I'm Carly Lancaster and I think my number is there too ;D xxx

Morning all,
Just wanted to let you know I had a nice surprise this morning when I got on the scales - 291lbs - lowest yet :D. (20st 11lbs).
Shame it won't transpire to be a 4lb loss at class tonight. Hope I make at least a 1lb tonight!! Oh and I have decided to take up the C25k challenge starting on Tuesday!
Have a good day everyone...
Emms xx

Morning all,
Just wanted to let you know I had a nice surprise this morning when I got on the scales - 291lbs - lowest yet :D. (20st 11lbs).
Shame it won't transpire to be a 4lb loss at class tonight. Hope I make at least a 1lb tonight!! Oh and I have decided to take up the C25k challenge starting on Tuesday!
Have a good day everyone...
Emms xx

Whats the C25k challenge !

Good luck tonight !! :D

Welcome back Carly !

I have been busy this morning, I have give my kitchen the 2nd coat of paint, whilst cooking a soup... God knows what it will turn out like, as I just threw all this in it..

2 chicken breast
2 cloves garlic
3 carrots
1 celery
borccoli
cauliflower
3 chicken stock cubes
onion

I will put some spinnach in it when its cooked, and a packet of dry egg noodles.

points wise, im looking at 14, but over the 6 portions I will hopefully get out of it, I'd be looking at 3 points per portion, Buy hey its better than a ww can of soup no doubt will be more filling, and 3 points for a dinner, or even a snack is great I think

Hope you all have a great day today!

Lisa xx

There's a thread for the c25k challenge. Good read , very informative. I'll just stand at the side & cheer if that's ok x

Wow really surprised at my weigh in to lose another kilo, which takes me down to match the low I got to at the beginning of the year!

Good luck with your weigh in and I'd be interested in how you get on in the C25k challlenge, like Galaxy I'll cheer from the sides lol. If for no other reason then I find it hard to get normal bras to fit me let alone a sports bra :p

Lisa how did that soup turn out? Sounds yummers.

Back