One stone at a time target/challenge.

We'll hand out the oranges from the sidelines ;) just read someone made a fennel & ginger soup that's on esource at mo. I don't know if to say mmmmm or eeeewwwwww. Lol

Hi ladies sorry ive been awol too. Dont seem to get a minute these days. Im on facebook too if anyone wants to add me and all my details ph no etc on there. Im gwen denny and my pic is me in a black vest top . Hope youre all well too many posts to reply to individually. Hopefully im back on track now comin on here x x

Hiya gail and carly i sent friend requests on fb. Lisa i cnt seem to find you :(

Goose1 said:
Hi ladies sorry ive been awol too. Dont seem to get a minute these days. Im on facebook too if anyone wants to add me and all my details ph no etc on there. Im gwen denny and my pic is me in a black vest top . Hope youre all well too many posts to reply to individually. Hopefully im back on track now comin on here x x

Do you ave a White skirt on & look like you're on hol x

Do you ave a White skirt on & look like you're on hol x

No galaxy its literally just my head (god help ya ) and shoulders you can see x

Hey ladies - I lost another 2lbs this week! 11lbs in 5 weeks yeay! :D:D So chuffed.
Emms x

Don't often have a WW meal but I thought I'd have one tonight as OH wanted a steak & kidney pudding. So i opted for the lasagne as I thought that would be the most filling. What a waste of 7 points that was & now the MIL muffins look very tempting. :(

Hey ladies - I lost another 2lbs this week! 11lbs in 5 weeks yeay! :D:D So chuffed.
Emms x

Lets all do the loser dance yay well done you :D

Don't often have a WW meal but I thought I'd have one tonight as OH wanted a steak & kidney pudding. So i opted for the lasagne as I thought that would be the most filling. What a waste of 7 points that was & now the MIL muffins look very tempting. :(

Oh i know what you mean i had it once and only once. The only one i can stomach is the creamy chicken and mushroom pasta x x

Hellooooo!

Emmaholl - well done!!!! Fab new low! Im thinking of starting c25k in Jan :) bit nervous tho! Hehe! Let me kno how u go.. U gonna do at gym or outside?

Lisa - hope the soup is yummy! Sounds good :)

Galaxy girl - lol - will u have Pom poms??

Morgenmuffel - well done for ur loss!!

Gwen - accepted you :D

So who are the teams again? Xxx

Carly, pom poms & my routine a bit similar to "hey mickey" dance, polished to perfection. Hope you remember this & I'm not showin my age too much.

Room for 1 more? Would live something like this to keep me motivated I seem tone in a stalemate the last few weeks losing and putting it back on. I've lost 23 lbs since I started and need a kick in the bum to get more off. I'm Louise Quaid on fb my pic is a black and white of my 2 boys

Room for 1 more? Would live something like this to keep me motivated I seem tone in a stalemate the last few weeks losing and putting it back on. I've lost 23 lbs since I started and need a kick in the bum to get more off. I'm Louise Quaid on fb my pic is a black and white of my 2 boys

Welcome louise always room for one more :D 23 lbs is brill it would be a shame to undo all that work so feet ready for bum kicking lol. What day is your wi ??

Back