One stone at a time target/challenge.

Lost a pound this wk so thats 2 stone :)

LouQ said:
Room for 1 more? Would live something like this to keep me motivated I seem tone in a stalemate the last few weeks losing and putting it back on. I've lost 23 lbs since I started and need a kick in the bum to get more off. I'm Louise Quaid on fb my pic is a black and white of my 2 boys

I've sent request hun. Welcome to the world of one stone at a time challenge x

Bad day for me - opened Christmas peanuts!!! Why o why did I do that?? Had to selotape them up cos I can't trust myself to leave them alone. Been gud all week too. I really have to stop comfort eating. Wi on Friday so I'm hoping if I have 2 really gud days I can pull it back xx

Ah Gail your not the only one love. Ive been bad too. How the heck am I gonna get in to nxt stone bracket? I love nibbling nuts ;) I found these amazing kp ones on offer at sainsburys that were honey roasted wi choc bits in & cranberries mmmmmmmmm. I cracked open malted milk creams & we made brownies at college that were soft & gooey in the middle. Naughty Kay. Must try harder tomorrow x

Oh & Gail, I knew u'd been bad cos I'd not heard from you in the past day. That's what were here for, support. We must use each other more & when were feelin that way out, text me. I used Lisa for this the other day & she more or less told me to step away from the nuts. Lol. it worked tho, wish I'd used her today tho. Do you know what I think it is? Sounds daft but when I'm not on a diet I'll eat loads & hide evidence & think that's what I'm doin. I'm stuffing my face & hide the fact but fess up after ive over indulged x old habits & all that x

Gail and Kay, dont beat yourselves up today is over now so back on track tomorro and hopefully not much damage done x x

U know me so well already Kay!! Had bin quiet cos not been 100% Just sent a reply on here having a rite moan about myself then the bloody thing wouldnt send and had to cancel it!!! Will u send me u mobile number pls. Can't remember if uve sent it b4 bit I cant find it xxxx

Can I ask u all a question pls?

Does anybody else find it hard to stay on track of they have had something that is slightly naughty? Gonna have a moan about myself now. This morning in work I had 2 celebration chocs, not the end of the world and had plenty of points left but because this is naughty food I tell myself I've blew it. Then cos I've been stressed and already blew it in my eyes I carry on being naughty then I'm gutted with myself and think I'll never do it! Am I a weirdo?? X

Can I ask u all a question pls?

Does anybody else find it hard to stay on track of they have had something that is slightly naughty? Gonna have a moan about myself now. This morning in work I had 2 celebration chocs, not the end of the world and had plenty of points left but because this is naughty food I tell myself I've blew it. Then cos I've been stressed and already blew it in my eyes I carry on being naughty then I'm gutted with myself and think I'll never do it! Am I a weirdo?? X

This s the first time ive not been like that gail. I always always used to give in if id gone even a bit off track and if my wi was on tues and i went off track on wed id give up till the following wk and be raging with myself so totally understand :(

How did u get out of that frame of mind? I put pressure on myself in every aspect of my life and feel like a failure if I'm not bein 100% x

How did u get out of that frame of mind? I put pressure on myself in every aspect of my life and feel like a failure if I'm not bein 100% x

Im exactly the same and get so down if i cant do something but ths time something just clicked and to be honest i find this forum to be a godsend . My 2 best friends are doing ww too and its great support cos all our wi are on tues so we text to say good luck and how we got on. Its healthy good natured competition. But one of my friends has gotten to goal and my other friend has only 1 st 12 lbs to go so im a bit worried when im going it alone as such cos i have 4 st 12 lb to go so will be a good bit after them :(

I completely understand your feelings Gail. I fell off the wagon today - had a bad day at work - got our annual general meeting tomorrow so have been running round like a blue arsed fly and ended up coming home realised I hadn't defrosted anything for tea, so had a chicken kebab and chips, and then Cos i had eaten those, I ended up eating half a box of Maltesers! Oh dear.
Must start again in the morning.
Motivation gratefully received!
Emms x :eek:

Back