One stone at a time target/challenge.

Why do we do it to ourselves emm? I know when I'm naughty I feel terrible afterwards but can't help it. When I'm stressed I eat things without even realising wot I've eaten! Gonna try and be mindful of wot I'm eating and gonna ask myself on a scale of 1-10 how much I want it b4 I eat it. Let's draw line under today, kiss goodbye to the naughtyness and get back to it tom xxxx

I'm finding it hard to stick with tracking I know I need to do it and stop guessing how many points things are. Every week after WI I promise myself I'll stick with it and do it right for the week but by Saturday i get lazy with it all. My neighbour and I usually go walking/jogging 3 evenings a week but between 1 thing and another we haven't gone in 3 weeks... I do want to lose weight I just don't know why I can't/ don't stick with the points...
Sorry for rambling on

I'm the same Lou! Been going round in the same dieting circle for 20+ years! I am an online member but might start putting my food diary on here instead then I can get any hints or tips on where I'm going wrong. Worth a try xx

Well done goose! I'm having a bad few days too! And I totally kno what u mean - I have always been all or nothing! When I'm in the right frame of mind nothing will stop me! Just need that back :)

Who is up for a jan c25k challenge?

And whats the plan for our teams? X

Hi Carly would definitely give the c25k a shot.
Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Hey all, I have been considering the C25k for January, I'll ponder some more.

I won't be around for about a week now, I shall probably pop in to have a read but may not comment so don't think I don't love you guys. Really looking forward to a week with my Mummy though :D

Good luck with weigh ins, positive thoughts coming you way :)

I've been bad again today :(. I need a kick up the bum. But...today was my company's AGM which I organised for 104 people and is the culmination of 8 months work on change management, which has been in addition to my day job, but the company passed 6 resolutions for change! so onwards and upwards...and I got a nice xmas hamper as a gift for all my hard work!
But that meant buffet lunch and knackered so had a chinese takeaway - had chicken and green pepper in black bean sauce with boiled rice. Not too bad - but could have been better. I'm coming down with a cold as well. Can some one please give me a telling off so i get back on track?
Oh - and just so I don't appear too selfish - how is every one else? Hope you're having a good day!
Emms x

Been about 70% good today. Not been as gud as I cud hav but not been as naughty as I cud hav been either! X

70% is not too shabby at all gail. Good luck for tomorrow x x

I've been bad again today :(. I need a kick up the bum. But...today was my company's AGM which I organised for 104 people and is the culmination of 8 months work on change management, which has been in addition to my day job, but the company passed 6 resolutions for change! so onwards and upwards...and I got a nice xmas hamper as a gift for all my hard work!
But that meant buffet lunch and knackered so had a chinese takeaway - had chicken and green pepper in black bean sauce with boiled rice. Not too bad - but could have been better. I'm coming down with a cold as well. Can some one please give me a telling off so i get back on track?
Oh - and just so I don't appear too selfish - how is every one else? Hope you're having a good day!
Emms x

Ah it doesnt sound too bad and you worked very hard so deserved a treat . Just hop back on track tomorrow. Im just back from an hours walk and had a shower but still freezing cos i got soaked. Blasted weather :(

A kick up the bum on its way. Although sounds like u deserved a treat today! We all need to get in the zone then we can resist the Christmas goodies that r gonna b on offer. B extra gud tomorrow to cancel out today xxxx

Well done goose! I'm having a bad few days too! And I totally kno what u mean - I have always been all or nothing! When I'm in the right frame of mind nothing will stop me! Just need that back :)

Who is up for a jan c25k challenge?

And whats the plan for our teams? X

Yeah carly think ill give the c25k a go in jan . I was reading up on it last night. The only thing putting me off is the thought of looking like a fool stopping and starting on the main road . Maybe we shoud kick off the teams properly in jan too ????

Back