One stone at a time target/challenge.

Wow really surprised at my weigh in to lose another kilo, which takes me down to match the low I got to at the beginning of the year!

Good luck with your weigh in and I'd be interested in how you get on in the C25k challlenge, like Galaxy I'll cheer from the sides lol. If for no other reason then I find it hard to get normal bras to fit me let alone a sports bra :p

Lisa how did that soup turn out? Sounds yummers.

Well done on wl, The soup was mingin, I ate a bowlfull, and threw the rest in the bin.... think that the chicken stock made it too salty.. so was gutted !

Hey ladies - I lost another 2lbs this week! 11lbs in 5 weeks yeay! :D:D So chuffed.
Emms x

WELL DONE !!

Room for 1 more? Would live something like this to keep me motivated I seem tone in a stalemate the last few weeks losing and putting it back on. I've lost 23 lbs since I started and need a kick in the bum to get more off. I'm Louise Quaid on fb my pic is a black and white of my 2 boys

Of course welcome on board ! 23lbs is a massive loss so far ! well done xx

I WI on Thursday evenings.

same as me !

Oh & Gail, I knew u'd been bad cos I'd not heard from you in the past day. That's what were here for, support. We must use each other more & when were feelin that way out, text me. I used Lisa for this the other day & she more or less told me to step away from the nuts. Lol. it worked tho, wish I'd used her today tho. Do you know what I think it is? Sounds daft but when I'm not on a diet I'll eat loads & hide evidence & think that's what I'm doin. I'm stuffing my face & hide the fact but fess up after ive over indulged x old habits & all that x

Yes, I notice that when we are bad, we dont come on ! LOL, at kay for naming and shaming you !

Can I ask u all a question pls?

Does anybody else find it hard to stay on track of they have had something that is slightly naughty? Gonna have a moan about myself now. This morning in work I had 2 celebration chocs, not the end of the world and had plenty of points left but because this is naughty food I tell myself I've blew it. Then cos I've been stressed and already blew it in my eyes I carry on being naughty then I'm gutted with myself and think I'll never do it! Am I a weirdo?? X

How did u get out of that frame of mind? I put pressure on myself in every aspect of my life and feel like a failure if I'm not bein 100% x

Oh dear! that is not a good way to think ! so I will give you a quote to think about ..

“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” Sven Goran Eriksson

I completely understand your feelings Gail. I fell off the wagon today - had a bad day at work - got our annual general meeting tomorrow so have been running round like a blue arsed fly and ended up coming home realised I hadn't defrosted anything for tea, so had a chicken kebab and chips, and then Cos i had eaten those, I ended up eating half a box of Maltesers! Oh dear.
Must start again in the morning.
Motivation gratefully received!
Emms x :eek:

Motivation... look for Galaxy... she is on a mission at the moment to kick some butts into gear !

Right you lazy lot from tomorrow I want 1 thing that you promise to do. We are gonna be the sexiest bunch of WW ers. I'm gonna be so fit with all this jumping on & of the wagon & from tomorrow I promise to...... Snack it, track it or bite it, write it & here's a bit of motivation I pinched from my leader
!!!!! Please stay in the zone peeps because if you take the foot of the pedal now, then come Christmas we could be half stone heavier. WE still have 26 days to go?? How mant weigh ins?? How many pounds off?? xxxxxxxxx
ATTENTION......... Left, right,left,right..... Quick march xxxxxxxx

Jesus, you are scaring me kay ! But I love the
Bite it write it
snack it track it

Im on for that but will pre warn i am the most boring eater alive :D

me too lol, do you eat the same things all the time ! I do lol.

Ok,

Sorry for the absense, My pet guinea pig Bella died on Tuesday, and my daughter had her brownie promise on the Tuesday, so I couldn't tell her till wed, and she took it really really bad, she didn't believe me, and wanted to dig the garden up. :cry:

Luckily she was in the bath when I found her, so she didn't see me collapse on the floor in floods of tears... I loved my lil girl, and my other pigs, are mourning her, so they are very depressed and moping around not squeaking or anything.

Anyway, moving swiftly on, before I start blubbering again, I have not tracked for 2 days, but I have not gone over my points, but last night I had a chicken sandwich and fries from macdonalds, god knows how many points they are, but I only had 8 points before that, and I didn't have anything else after it.

WI tonight for me, and I betta loose more than half a bloody pound ! But Im at Doctors on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is ok, Ive read through all the posts, god haven't we got a lot now ! had 4 pages of posts to catch up on!

See ya's l8r
Lisa xx

Ah lsa sorry to hear about poor bella its amazing how much a part of the family they become. Good luck for wi tonight. There is a girls blog that has all takeaway food pp on it ill look it up and post it later its very good and soooo handy to have. She also does choc and sweets and loads more. Hope all goes well tonight and our big gang get to do a huge loser dance with ya x x

Ah Lisa that's so sad :( I thought that was the reason why we hadn't seen you. They really do become part of the family. It's so sad that the other pigs are mourning too :(
Let us know how you get on tonight. Fingers crossed x

last night I had a chicken sandwich and fries from macdonalds, god knows how many points they are, but I only had 8 points before that, and I didn't have anything else after it.

Hey there, when we go to Maccy D's I have 3 chicken selects - 10pps and a medium fries and dip - 9pps. Very yummy and well within my pro points allowance.

So today I have eaten:
1 sl toast - 2pps
choc spread - 2pps
ww tuna 2pps
green salad - 0pps
dressing - 1pp
small spoon of cooked pasta 4pps
satsuma - 0pps
ww choc bar - 2pps
potato and carrot 'chips' 4pps (baked with a bit of frylite)
steak - 8pps

total: 25 pro points so far.

You did it ladies - you helped me get my mojo back. I even said no to chocolate today!
Emms xxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So ......
Oats so simple with water 4pp
Heinz winter veg soup 4pp
Warbys square wrap toasted with 30g cheese 7pp ( but worth it)
Tuna enchiladas ( from one pot) 10pp
Snacked on apple banana satsuma & 1 ginger biscuit 1pp
Total 26pp don't count milk cos some times I use more or less & can't be bothered to measure out, but my way of thinkin is it prob works at 3pp max which takes me to 29pp. Back of the net!!!!! Makes me feel better knowing I've been good although dragon features has sent pringles, tunnocks teacakes ( mmmmm) & my daughter made cranberry & orange scones at school & now I'm bakin chocolate delights for school Xmas fair tomorrow. I can resist tho & ave grapes on hand to pop in instead of chocolate.
How we all doin? I hope my motivation has rubbed off on some of you lot xxxx Kay xxxxx

emmaholl said:
Hey there, when we go to Maccy D's I have 3 chicken selects - 10pps and a medium fries and dip - 9pps. Very yummy and well within my pro points allowance.

So today I have eaten:
1 sl toast - 2pps
choc spread - 2pps
ww tuna 2pps
green salad - 0pps
dressing - 1pp
satsuma - 0pps
ww choc bar - 2pps
steak - 8pps

You did it ladies - you helped me get my mojo back. I even said no to chocolate today!

Well done you :) I never thought of carrot chips, I bet they're delish. I love carrots whichever way you serve em xxxxx Kay xxxxx

I'm so sorry girls I've let u all down! V bad day all round. Work, home, feel bad in myself etc etc. Now I'm a failure at this too. X

I'm so sorry girls I've let u all down! V bad day all round. Work, home, feel bad in myself etc etc. Now I'm a failure at this too. X
don't feel back gail! we all have bad days. Just try to plan for tomorrow - you'll feel better for it.
*hugs* Emms xxx

porterg1 said:

Come on Gail don't be like that, we all ave bad days. I was just hoping a bit of PMA would rub off. Is it your weigh in tomorrow? Mine is & know I will of gained, so from fri we move forward for a loss next week, agreed? xxx Kay xxxx

I'm sorry girls, don't know wots up wiv me today. Spent most of the day on tears!! Gonna have a bath and hav a gud chat wiv myself. B ok tom xxx

Hope you feel better soon Gail.... sending you a hug

Hey missus youre not failing anything its just a bad day and we all have them so dont be stressing yourself . See how ya feel tomorrow and jump straight back on track. If ya have time in the morning come on and tell us how youre feeling and wevwill help you along . I was so tearful last wk as well and its horrible. Hope you feel better tommorrow x x x

So ......
Oats so simple with water 4pp
Heinz winter veg soup 4pp
Warbys square wrap toasted with 30g cheese 7pp ( but worth it)
Tuna enchiladas ( from one pot) 10pp
Snacked on apple banana satsuma & 1 ginger biscuit 1pp
Total 26pp don't count milk cos some times I use more or less & can't be bothered to measure out, but my way of thinkin is it prob works at 3pp max which takes me to 29pp. Back of the net!!!!! Makes me feel better knowing I've been good although dragon features has sent pringles, tunnocks teacakes ( mmmmm) & my daughter made cranberry & orange scones at school & now I'm bakin chocolate delights for school Xmas fair tomorrow. I can resist tho & ave grapes on hand to pop in instead of chocolate.
How we all doin? I hope my motivation has rubbed off on some of you lot xxxx Kay xxxxx

Wow well done you . You certainly got our mojo back too.
Today i had
Bran flakes 3pp
Semi skimmed milk 2pp
2x ww petit pans 6pp
2x slices ham2pp
Apple 0pp
Banana0pp
Ww wrap 3pp
Chicken fillet in cajun spice 4pp
Home made oven chips 4pp
Tea with sugar and milk 3pp

Thats 27 pp have 5 left and i did my promise of 1 hr walk . X x

So today I have eaten:
1 sl toast - 2pps
choc spread - 2pps
ww tuna 2pps
green salad - 0pps
dressing - 1pp
satsuma - 0pps
ww choc bar - 2pps
steak - 8pps

Well done emma . Good day all round. I love this thread its so supportive and helpful
Good luck for another good day tomorrow x x

Hey lisa how was wi. The skinny girls journey . Blogspot.com is the website that has all the pp for takeouts and choc and loads of other stuff. Cant copy the url but if you google it im sure it will just come up x x

I lost 3lbs :) wasn't expecting it at all.... Long may it last ha ha

Well done Lou!!

Hope everyone is ok :)

How did u do Lisa? Big hugs!

Cx

Back