One stone at a time target/challenge.

Was just worried that you have allocated the teams and me joining would make it an odd number :confused:

Hi Mammacass !

You more than welcome to join in, no problems with team sizes, as it's not really a competition, its for motivation ! and who ever is the biggest looser, or smallest, doesn't matter to us lot!

Do we think that we should do the teams in jan start ?

Think there is waaay to much pressure for before xmas!

I have just seen the just dance 3 on offer at game for 18 quid, so Im gonna pull the wii out tomoz, and go and buy it, as it is far better to have a dance, than to put on a workout dvd!

I had my bodyshop party last night, with the cheesecake, only had one piece and a chicken thingy, and a sandwich, so I am not bothered really, and today, I've spent most of it in bed, been really tired, so not ate a lot. 14 points today ...

Well one day last of weekend, what is everyone doing tomorrow ?

Lisa xx

Do we think that we should do the teams in jan start ?

Hi all,
I think January is a good time to start teams! We could ask our team leaders for a free week voucher? or voucher for products at class? and the biggest loser that month (percentage) gets a voucher?

Or we could just send each other a mars bar in the post. LOL - *looking around* "Who typed mars bar?" (it was the cat - not me). :eek:

Had an okay day today - looking forward for a long walk on Tywyn beach front tomorrow! Hope you all have a fab Sunday! :D
Emms x

Hi all,
I think January is a good time to start teams! We could ask our team leaders for a free week voucher? or voucher for products at class? and the biggest loser that month (percentage) gets a voucher?

Or we could just send each other a mars bar in the post. LOL - *looking around* "Who typed mars bar?" (it was the cat - not me). :eek:

Had an okay day today - looking forward for a long walk on Tywyn beach front tomorrow! Hope you all have a fab Sunday! :D
Emms x

How would we go about getting a free week thing ? not quite sure how that would work, but I think the idea the cat had was great !

Think that if we had a monthly prize, then I can supply that no problem everymonth ! it would either be a Avon product or a Bodyshop product though.

So what would we have one winner ? or one winner from each team ? so that would be 2.

Think if we did it from 1st jan to 1st feb, and get the results posted on the 2nd of each month with the winner ??

Lisa xx

All sounds brill :) I'm up for whatever

Welcome Cass :) xx

I'll try extra hard I promise if there's bodyshop goodies involved. What about if we ave 2 teams then the each on the losing team gets allocated a member off winning team to send a little goody to. No more than say £2 is that enough or too much? Love the naughty cat typing " mars bars" he's so clever. Must be the same naughty cat that slips things in my mouth when I'm not looking.
Well yest was a total write off. I wasn't gonna tell but feel I must cos I'm only human.
Oats so simple 4 PP
Tuna wrap on warby 5pp
Crinkle crisps 4pp
Pasta dish made with loads free veg & pasta 5pp ( guess work) garlic bread 3pp
Looking really good & now my snacks
Curly wurly 3pp
3 mini muffins 6pp
2 Eccles cakes 8pp
Mini Oreos 3pp
2 tunnocks teacakes 6pp
Mini fruitcake 6pp
Actually now I've wrote it down & pointed it im still within my weeklies. Today tho were off to the persons house who didn't feed us last time. Her hubby sent my OH a text askin what time we'll be there. My OH text back saying in time for breakfast. Nearly laughed my socks off. So her hubby text back saying coco pops all round. So told my OH to text " more than we got last time". He daren't tho so I said I'd do it while he was asleep hehe.
So anyway just had a word wi my PMA & it's off on annual leave till mon. :(
What do we all think of simply filling or whatever they like to call it? I've just printed off the free food list & I'd be quite happy avin poached egg, beans & toast for breakfast dinner & tea xxxx Kay xxxxx

Hiya all. Was sooo busy the ladt couple of days and loads of new posts and this i pad wont let me multi quote so ill come on later and post cos we are off out now for lunch. Hope you all have a great day x x

Hey Galaxy Girl
I've had days like that where I've thought I've blown it and then when its added up its not that bad! This is what I was like earlier this week - but I've got back on track thanks to you lovely ladies.
Cobra - body shop or avon product sounds good!
January sounds like a good start, and measuring weight loss percentage over a calendar month.
Emms x

Agree wiv u all girls. Think Jan wud b fab time to start and I'm all for sending treats with luv in the post. Gonna luk at filling & healthy later. Hav any of u tried it yet? X

I haven't yet hun but I am tempted.. it sounds good.... I might mix that and pp from Jan... xxx

Hi All

I have been thinking about our next meet up... We are thinking Liverpool in May time.... will that be ok? What date is best in May for people? And can people do Liverpool - we decided that central is best because some of us are right up North and some are far south so central seems sensible... and it's generally cheaper in the middle.... hope that more of you can come this time... we will have an awesome time whoever makes it xxxx

Hi girls what a weekend 2 Xmas nights out lets just say I don't need to eat for the rest of the week. I'm already dreading WI.. Better try hard to be good for the next few days.
Heading to bed .. Night all

Aww sounds like fun tho! Good luck for WI

I'm here hun! Just been wrapping pressies :) x

Agree wiv u all girls. Think Jan wud b fab time to start and I'm all for sending treats with luv in the post. Gonna luk at filling & healthy later. Hav any of u tried it yet? X

I have printed the list off, but think that I will give it a go in the new year... new start and all that!

I started putting my xmas tree up, to find out that since re decorating my front room, it is now too small, so got to go and buy a new one !!... So I will be calling in at Housing Units, and making Chris buy me a nice big tree, with all the trimmings !

He actually said to let cody choose it!! After I nearly choaked, I said not a chance is a 7 year old choosing a tree!! She just wouldn't get it right... bad mum I know !!! but I don't care lol

Had a banana for breakfast, and a pot noodle for my dinner, so don't know how much they are, will have to look in a bit, I think cody has hid my points calculator from me, and I can't find it anywhere!

Lisa xx

Hi all my PMA is back today so I'm being good. That is until I pick kids up from MIL's later. Today I had no breakfast cos I forgot
Lunch
Squeeze stir 3 PP
Warby square 4pp
Cheese 3pp
Banana
Satsuma
Apple
So far so good but I swear if she's bought mince pies they're goin in bin. Even if she's got the puff pastry morrisons ones.
Bit fed up as well today cos woman at work started WW same time as me & we both got same amount to lose. She's now lost 2 stone & I'm still messing wi the 1 stone I've lost on WW. Xxxx Kay xxxx

Hi all my PMA is back today so I'm being good. That is until I pick kids up from MIL's later. Today I had no breakfast cos I forgot
Lunch
Squeeze stir 3 PP
Warby square 4pp
Cheese 3pp
Banana
Satsuma
Apple
So far so good but I swear if she's bought mince pies they're goin in bin. Even if she's got the puff pastry morrisons ones.
Bit fed up as well today cos woman at work started WW same time as me & we both got same amount to lose. She's now lost 2 stone & I'm still messing wi the 1 stone I've lost on WW. Xxxx Kay xxxx

Oh I totally know how you feel, a woman who started with me has lost over a stone, whilst im still on 2.5 lbs!

Hey all,
Had a good day today - but its weigh in day today!:(
Started my monthly yesterday and feel rotten today and i think i've put a pound on. Gulp. An hour to go before weigh in time.
Emms x

Hi girls, hope everyones ok. Sounds like we r all v busy at mo! I feel like I've not stopped for weeks - shopping & eating that is!! Glad ur back on track Kay! Gud luk for wi emm, mite not b as u think. Remember, it doesn't matter how much weight anybody else is losing we r all on our own journey! Xx

I LOST 2LBS!!!! :eek:
Super chuffed. I was convinced that I had put a pound on.

I treat myself to an essentials pack tonight which has a 12 week tracker, shop and eat out books.
So happy I did the dance in the kitchen when I got home!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Emms xx

Back