One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well all I'm havin a bad bad time & can't sleep :( I ate yest like a bit s&f without realising. I haven't planned this week as I haven't done a proper weekly shop. I bought ugg boots instead of proper food.
I may still be fat but at least my feet look good. Lol. Any way had
Oat so simple 4 PP
Egg Mayo & bacon sarnie 10 PP
Ham, egg, chips & beans 12pp
Half box festive friends prob 10pp :(
Another thing is I had to send some docs off cos we're buyin a new car. One of docs my OH passport. So the company send paperwork back normal delivery which we received next day( tues) the docs were sent recorded & they have not arrived. Worse still my OH goes to Ireland on mon working for few days. I feel sick to my stomach & can't sleep. Now all this stress is makin me want to eat & cry :(

Well Mum's gone home feel a little sad, ate all sort of yummy dieter's horrors over the last week and we didn't go to WW on Monday night because the boyfriend feared an enormous gain that he didn't want showing on his weight card, but my scales show a miraculous loss for me at this morning! I am pretty sure they are lying to me so I am not going to let them fool me into getting complacent, back on the horse today so to speak.

Had a quick look through and looks like you've all had a fably disciplined week this week, so yay!

galaxy-girl, I hope you're documents turn up today, I am sure they are just delayed a little due to the Christmas deliveries going on at the moment, do the company have a tracking number so you can see the status online? My feet are very jealous of your Uggs!!

I haven't been writing cause I'm still eating like a horse :-( .. Going to put it behind me and start afresh in the morning .
On a brighter note I got a good bit of my Xmas shopping done over the last few days how are ye going are ye all sorted for it?

What is the point in being in a group, if you don't use us if you are struggling !! We all struggle, infact I think everyday is a struggle for a lot if not all of us... Have you got the phone number of your buddies, so you can text them ? I often talk to kay, gail and emma on text, and often tell kay to back away from the treats lol !

I think even if you have a bad day you should be on here telling us about it. We may be able to help. You are only human & we all have days when we do nothing but trogg/troff.
I think ive nearly done all my Xmas shopping. Just some last little bits & then the dreaded food shop to do xxxxkayxxx

Plan ya food shopping Kay! Plan Plan Plan ! you have a couple of weeks left to do it.... and remember christmas is ONE DAY !....

Hey everyone this is the first proper minute ive had since friday. How is everyone doing ? Well done Emma :) i sts this wk and would be the first to say to anyone else dont worry sure you didnt gain but im annoyed cos i walked an hour every day and was very good food wise, so cant understand it. ah well back on it now :(:( sorry for the moan. Good luck to everyone with wi this wk x x
Arr but lets see what the scales say next week hun, you may have a bigger loss than normal... so wait till next week before you become dissapointed with yourself! But a STS is better than a gain ! Well done xx

Hi all, I'm havin a nitemare wiv treats I hav bought for christmas! Peanuts, pringles & tin of biscuits gone so far. Not just me that's eaten em tho - all boys hav helped. I've not counted for a few days. Not been naughty but don't feel fully in control without tracking xx

Stop buying them then ! Christmas isn't for a couple of weeks, and its not as if the shops are going to run out of pringles and biscuits!

Well all I'm havin a bad bad time & can't sleep :( I ate yest like a bit s&f without realising. I haven't planned this week as I haven't done a proper weekly shop. I bought ugg boots instead of proper food.
I may still be fat but at least my feet look good. Lol. Any way had
Oat so simple 4 PP
Egg Mayo & bacon sarnie 10 PP
Ham, egg, chips & beans 12pp
Half box festive friends prob 10pp :(
Another thing is I had to send some docs off cos we're buyin a new car. One of docs my OH passport. So the company send paperwork back normal delivery which we received next day( tues) the docs were sent recorded & they have not arrived. Worse still my OH goes to Ireland on mon working for few days. I feel sick to my stomach & can't sleep. Now all this stress is makin me want to eat & cry :(

It is very important to keep your feet happy, and imagine all the walking you can do in the uggs, and your feet will be really warm! I had a pair of Uggs, and I have just gave them away, infact I had 2 pairs and gave them both away, as they are too hot for my tootsies lol, my nieces (who I gave them to) love me to bits now, as they were brand new, so Im wearing the Best Aunt badge atm lol.

Lisa xx

Hi all !

Ive been quite good this week, not really tracked as its been a bit hectic, by lil sis has been in hospital, so been busy there...

Anyway I got my Just Dance 3 for the wii yesterday, £18.50 from Game, bargain ! So I put it on yesterday, OMG its brill!

I will be on it later tonight, probably after wi tonight! I am far more enthusiastic about going on this game than the Zumba 6 disc set that I bought 3 weeks ago, that I still haven't put on lol

Good Luck this week !

Lisa x

Morgenmuffel: bet you've had a fab time at Christmas markets wi all the yummy treats. Good idea to get back on it tho, good luck. Let us know how official weigh in goes xxxxxx
Lisa: I feel like we've all been done. We've all had a proper tellin off. Ever thought of a career as headmistress lol. You are so right in what you say tho so can't complain. Think that 2lb loss has really spurred you on. On the just dance do you pick your fave tracks to dance to? I bet it's great fun.
Yeah doc's turned up, stress no more. I can now step away from those biscuits. Double yay great rid of OH for 4 whole days. I might even do a little dance but only when kids aren't lookin cos they miss him too much while he's away. Don't know why? He can be a miserable t**t. Lol. love you all, kkkeeeepppp posting xxxxkayxxx

Hope ur docs turn up GG!

Awww bless u morgen - sounds like u had a lovely visit... Bk to it and bk to WI on Monday :)

Hope everyone is ok... Sorry I don't have fine to reply to u all :( xx

Morgenmuffel: bet you've had a fab time at Christmas markets wi all the yummy treats. Good idea to get back on it tho, good luck. Let us know how official weigh in goes xxxxxx
Lisa: I feel like we've all been done. We've all had a proper tellin off. Ever thought of a career as headmistress lol. You are so right in what you say tho so can't complain. Think that 2lb loss has really spurred you on. On the just dance do you pick your fave tracks to dance to? I bet it's great fun.
Yeah doc's turned up, stress no more. I can now step away from those biscuits. Double yay great rid of OH for 4 whole days. I might even do a little dance but only when kids aren't lookin cos they miss him too much while he's away. Don't know why? He can be a miserable t**t. Lol. love you all, kkkeeeepppp posting xxxxkayxxx

Really glad your docs turned up, you really made me lol, no matter how much we love our OH is always nice to have a little alone time :p I did have a fab time with the Christmas Markets and feel very festive, I want to get my tree up but OH say we have to wait another week :( xx

Hope ur docs turn up GG!

Awww bless u morgen - sounds like u had a lovely visit... Bk to it and bk to WI on Monday :)

Hope everyone is ok... Sorry I don't have fine to reply to u all :( xx

I really did, and back on it today, sounds odd but I've been looking forward to being back on the WW plan lol, who'd've thought it? xx

Glad docs turned up! Lol clearly my brain is mush and isn't reading everything! Lol

Yay to getting bk to it morgen. Xx

Hey hey hey...... Bit of motivation for me, I've just squeezed into a pair of size FOURTEEN jeans from Next. 80's style pulled the zip up wi a metal coat hanger (is there only me old enough to remember?) Please don't anyone ask me to bend down to pick anything up & can't sit down either. Oh & did I mention they were skinny jeans lol

Hey hey hey...... Bit of motivation for me, I've just squeezed into a pair of size FOURTEEN jeans from Next. 80's style pulled the zip up wi a metal coat hanger (is there only me old enough to remember?) Please don't anyone ask me to bend down to pick anything up & can't sit down either. Oh & did I mention they were skinny jeans lol

lol have brilliant mental image of you doing it, well done though flipping awesome! :D

way to go you 14's wouldnt make it up my legs ( yet )

Went to WI... up 3.5 I had thought maybe 2 but feckin 3.5 i feel horrible but all i can do it try to have a good week and get some of it back off next week...

Hey there Kay - Mucho congrats honey - i think the last time i got into a size 14 i was about 12 years old!!

Went to WI... up 3.5 I had thought maybe 2 but feckin 3.5 i feel horrible but all i can do it try to have a good week and get some of it back off next week...

Aww...LouQ - I feel for you - but if you really focus this week you could drop that 3.5lbs and be back to where you started! If you need motivation - we're all here for you. You could do 3.5 hours of extra exercise this week as 'penance' and that would help you drop those pounds!! But maybe thats a bit harsh?

On another note, I have found having the tracker book permanently glued to my hand this week has meant that i think twice and even three times before eating something! Can definitely recommend it.

Emms xx

Well done Kay thats brilliant. Wont be long till you can bend down and pick up in them . I got into a size 20 for the first time in years on sat and tears came into my eyes in the changing rooms. Its a great feeling so well done you x x

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that lou but chin up and back on track from tomorrow and hopefully a good wk next wk x x

Hey morgen , delighted you enjoyed your mums visit . Hopefully your scales will stay nice for monday x x x

Hi emms. Im exactly the same i write in my tracker before i eat a thing or otherwise i would go haywire , i have 5 points left today so will ave something nice with my cuppa later. Im very proud today i wanted to eat everything in sight today but resisted :):)

galaxy-girl said:

Woo hoo!!! Well dun u! Bet that's made I feel better. Hope ur ok & not missin oh 2 much. Xxx

LouQ said:

Try not to get 2 down Lou and get rite back on it tom. U can hav that off plus extra for christmas x

Goose1 said:
Well done Kay thats brilliant. Wont be long till you can bend down and pick up in them . I got into a size 20 for the first time in years on sat and tears came into my eyes in the changing rooms. Its a great feeling so well done you x x

Tears came to my eyes too..... I couldn't breathe. Lol. Only kidding, it's great when you drop a dress size , it makes it more real doesn't it.

porterg1 said:
Woo hoo!!! Well dun u! Bet that's made I feel better. Hope ur ok & not missin oh 2 much. Xxx

He doesn't go till mon morn then back wed night/ thur morn THEN week after he's away 1 night in London. Dunt get much better than that. Well it does but not much chance of him packing his bags permanent.lol

Back