One stone at a time target/challenge.

LouQ said:
way to go you 14's wouldnt make it up my legs ( yet )

Went to WI... up 3.5 I had thought maybe 2 but feckin 3.5 i feel horrible but all i can do it try to have a good week and get some of it back off next week...

Come on LouQ, back to it tomorrow & you can lose that in a week. Xxxxx

Morgenmuffel: bet you've had a fab time at Christmas markets wi all the yummy treats. Good idea to get back on it tho, good luck. Let us know how official weigh in goes xxxxxx
Lisa: I feel like we've all been done. We've all had a proper tellin off. Ever thought of a career as headmistress lol. You are so right in what you say tho so can't complain. Think that 2lb loss has really spurred you on. On the just dance do you pick your fave tracks to dance to? I bet it's great fun.
Yeah doc's turned up, stress no more. I can now step away from those biscuits. Double yay great rid of OH for 4 whole days. I might even do a little dance but only when kids aren't lookin cos they miss him too much while he's away. Don't know why? He can be a miserable t**t. Lol. love you all, kkkeeeepppp posting xxxxkayxxx

I could totally see myself running for government, I would totally change the country.... Gut paedophiles, make people who have no job do voluntry work, make drug addicts sterile, build more prisons and put them in solitary confinement, ohhh Ive got to stop, I could go on and on about it!

N e way, good news !!

IVE LOST 2LBS!!!! :D

LOOSER DANCE COMPLETED!

I got up in the group tonight and I gave a little speech, and everyone applauded me! and said how I had inspired them! Told them all about you lot on here and how great it was to have support from you guys... as even if Im not always on here, I am always thinking about you all !

I said that this is my 8th week, and I would normally given up by now, as I have only lost 1/2lb in the 6 weeks, and that yes, it can be gutting to see all these people who as soon as they start get off to a great start with sometimes riddiculous weight losses, that I didn't for 6 weeks, and with 2 consecutive weeks I have lost 2lbs each of them weeks, so I do think that it is just me... as I have said, Im a slow starter, but as long as I get to the finish line at some point, that is all that matters! And its not a race !

The group leader had put ON 5LBS !! in 2 weeks, so I said to her, what are you doing wrong, and told her, that she has to do her tracker, and we want to know what her weight loss is next week! that had everyone laughing !!

I also said that loosing weight is a journey, and we have to accept that things happen in real life that we can't always control, so it's good that we put weight on or sometimes stay the same, other wise, we wouldn't learn from the mistakes, and pick ourselves back up.... if weight loss was easy, then hell, we wouldn't all be fat!

Anyway! Im bloody buzzing! Can't you tell!

Anyway, lecture over!

Lisa xx

Well done Lisa, must be the dancing paying off. I knew you could do it. Look forward to next week now & hopefully fingers crossed ur first silver 7. What better Xmas pressie could u wish for.
Went to my daughters Xmas concert tonight. She plays flute & had to pay £3.50 (each)for the privilege of watching her play. So at the interval there were "free" juice, mince pies & choc rolls. So I was good & just had the 1 mince pie. Then walked past again when everyone finished nibbling & took another. I'm soooo greedy. I'm like an auntie at party who takes left over buffet for pack up next week. I just hate to see left overs & waste. Gonna force my self to get weighed tomorrow, plan a weeks meals & go shopping xxxxkayxxx

On the Lisa as prime minister speech... Make jobless do voluntary work. Well my mates son who's 21, left school at 15 & never had job, signs on for his job seekers money or whatever they call it. My mate was moanin they stopped his money cos he refused to do voluntary in a charity shop. I said so they should, not only would it be beneficial for him but bout time he gave summat back for the money he receives for sitting on his backside all day x

I'm absolutely made up for u Lisa!! U shud b very proud of urself. It's so hard to resist goodies at this time of year but uve done it!!! Doing the loser dance now for ya. Keep up the good work gorgeous xxx

N e way, good news !!

IVE LOST 2LBS!!!! :D

LOOSER DANCE COMPLETED!

I got up in the group tonight and I gave a little speech, and everyone applauded me! and said how I had inspired them! Told them all about you lot on here and how great it was to have support from you guys... as even if Im not always on here, I am always thinking about you all !

I said that this is my 8th week, and I would normally given up by now, as I have only lost 1/2lb in the 6 weeks, and that yes, it can be gutting to see all these people who as soon as they start get off to a great start with sometimes riddiculous weight losses, that I didn't for 6 weeks, and with 2 consecutive weeks I have lost 2lbs each of them weeks, so I do think that it is just me... as I have said, Im a slow starter, but as long as I get to the finish line at some point, that is all that matters! And its not a race !

The group leader had put ON 5LBS !! in 2 weeks, so I said to her, what are you doing wrong, and told her, that she has to do her tracker, and we want to know what her weight loss is next week! that had everyone laughing !!

I also said that loosing weight is a journey, and we have to accept that things happen in real life that we can't always control, so it's good that we put weight on or sometimes stay the same, other wise, we wouldn't learn from the mistakes, and pick ourselves back up.... if weight loss was easy, then hell, we wouldn't all be fat!

Anyway! Im bloody buzzing! Can't you tell!

Anyway, lecture over!

Lisa xx

Yeay! Well done you!

I tell loads of people about you lot as well and the support that has kept me going. I wasn't sure whether to mention you guys at Weight watchers or not as I thought they might get a bit narky about me promoting a forum that wasn't a weight watchers one??!!

But i am determined to let them know about the support you guys give me to keep going!

Emms x

On the Lisa as prime minister speech... Make jobless do voluntary work. Well my mates son who's 21, left school at 15 & never had job, signs on for his job seekers money or whatever they call it. My mate was moanin they stopped his money cos he refused to do voluntary in a charity shop. I said so they should, not only would it be beneficial for him but bout time he gave summat back for the money he receives for sitting on his backside all day x

what did your mate say to that !!

Totally agree, but unless they get a wage, they get used to living on so little ! How can they just sit at home and doss around all day ! Kids eh! My son is 18 in Februray, and he works his backside off, over 50 hours a week he works, and is on a very good salary of around 15k, but it helps that he works for his dad, but saying that, his dad wouldn't just give it him, as he says he is one of the best workers, and if he carries on the way he is doing, he will be on 20k next year.. and I thought he wouldn't be bothered to want to work, but he does... and he spends all his money on designer stuff, which, as long as its his money.... he has just bought me a gold pandora bracelet for christmas, so he is very generous

Err, will you stay away from the mince pies for godsake woman!! the opening line was that you had been good ! then comsumed one mince pie, and then walked past a picked another up ! lol, hope you are pointing all these!

Lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
Well done Lisa, must be the dancing paying off. I knew you could do it. Look forward to next week now & hopefully fingers crossed ur first silver 7. What better Xmas pressie could u wish for.
Went to my daughters Xmas concert tonight. She plays flute & had to pay £3.50 (each)for the privilege of watching her play. So at the interval there were "free" juice, mince pies & choc rolls. So I was good & just had the 1 mince pie. Then walked past again when everyone finished nibbling & took another. I'm soooo greedy. I'm like an auntie at party who takes left over buffet for pack up next week. I just hate to see left overs & waste. Gonna force my self to get weighed tomorrow, plan a weeks meals & go shopping xxxxkayxxx

Gonna force myself to get weighed 2! Not been 2 bad this week but not tracked so prob gone well over. Got a works party tom, cocktails, 3 course meal then more cocktails!! Think I will use my 49 weeklies in one night! Already stressing about it xx

I'm absolutely made up for u Lisa!! U shud b very proud of urself. It's so hard to resist goodies at this time of year but uve done it!!! Doing the loser dance now for ya. Keep up the good work gorgeous xxx

Aww thanks hun, Im gonna switch on just dance and have a few dances before I go to bed ! Im determined to loose 2.5lbs for next week to get my silver 7 !

Yeay! Well done you!

I tell loads of people about you lot as well and the support that has kept me going. I wasn't sure whether to mention you guys at Weight watchers or not as I thought they might get a bit narky about me promoting a forum that wasn't a weight watchers one??!!

But i am determined to let them know about the support you guys give me to keep going!

Emms x

oh they won't mind, it's a support group with loads of info on ! Maybe you can get some newbies on here !

Lisa xx

ok, Ive done 7 songs on my game, the dog was terrified and wouldn't come in the front room, and I got a sweat rash all on my arms... its itchy as hell!

Well done Lisa!!! :D

Hugs LouQ - u can do it!

Yay to fitting into smaller sizes!

I had my implant removed and replaced today and it hurts :( x

Hi kay its sooooo hard when everything is there in front of you . Good luck with wi today x x

Well done lisa thats brill :):) here is to another good wk x x ps we could do with you over here running our country lol

Good luck everyone for today. Hope we all have good days x x

Well done Lisa!!! :D

Hugs LouQ - u can do it!

Yay to fitting into smaller sizes!

I had my implant removed and replaced today and it hurts :( x

I need my implant removed and replaced, since April 2010 !!!! and this is why I don't want it done...Im too scared! I had to get put under anisthetic to get coil removed and the implant put in... Just the thought of them slicing my skin with a razor blade makes me feel weak

Well done lisa thats brill :):) here is to another good wk x x ps we could do with you over here running our country lol

Thanks luv !

Hope everyone has a good day! Im just about to tuck into a bacon butty, and I am having ww soup for dinner at 3 points ... not quite sure on tea yet!

Lisa xx

I got a Wii Fit as an early christmas present last night as I thought I wanted to start with it now rather than waiting until New Year or w/e. So we did the initial Wii age test and I got 35 which is fine that is 2 years older than me and my boyfriend who is only 31 got an age of 41 which made me laugh a lot so he decided he'd redo it, and then he got a Wii Fit age of 43... oh how I collapsed into giggles, I'm such a bad girlfriend :p

Hope everyone is having a positive day :)

I got a Wii Fit as an early christmas present last night as I thought I wanted to start with it now rather than waiting until New Year or w/e. So we did the initial Wii age test and I got 35 which is fine that is 2 years older than me and my boyfriend who is only 31 got an age of 41 which made me laugh a lot so he decided he'd redo it, and then he got a Wii Fit age of 43... oh how I collapsed into giggles, I'm such a bad girlfriend :p

Hope everyone is having a positive day :)

Ha ha, thats fantastic lol, Im having a really positive day !! Though I am going out for tea to local pub !

Lisa xx

Ha ha, thats fantastic lol, Im having a really positive day !! Though I am going out for tea to local pub !

Lisa xx

Yay for positivity, and I am positive you'll find good things in the pub tonight!!

Sts this week. Ok with that cos had few christmas lunches this week. Work christmas party tonight then straight back on track tom x

I think STS is brilliant during the party month of December, well done :)

Sts this week. Ok with that cos had few christmas lunches this week. Work christmas party tonight then straight back on track tom x

thats great! So after tonight is all the xmas parties over and done with?

Back