One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well done, you are a massive loser & I'm so jealous :)
You've never had a warby wrap OMG woman you have not lived. Firstly they are square so you can fit more filling in or on them secondly they're a wrap only thicker thirdly you don't just stop at wrapping. They can be a pizza base or do what I did & bake in oven & they don't fall apart & best of all they're filling. In sainsburys they're near the wraps on the bread section & made by warburtons & stick out like a sore thumb cos they're square.
P.s warbys pay me a commission of 1p for every 10 pkts I sell ;)

LOL, my Mum never brought me any over in the end, she missed quite a bit of what I asked for and brought me loads of random things I didn't as Mums do :p I did spot some square wraps in my local supermarket the other day though so will have to investigate the pointage.

How can I post a pick of this infamous wheel?
You know when I take it tomorrow & any one says"Kay this is delicious, is it from harrods?" I think I may wet myself. Lol

How can I post a pick of this infamous wheel?
You know when I take it tomorrow & any one says"Kay this is delicious, is it from harrods?" I think I may wet myself. Lol

Kay - I laughed so loud reading this that the hubbie came down from his office to find out what I was laughing at!
You totally should tell them its from Harrods!

Can you take a pic then upload to your profile and we can all go on there and have a look!

Emms x

Gail !!!!!!!! Was just gonna text you. Dont know if you've already looked at this but check out the success stories on here. It really gives you some motivation xxxxxx

Love this !!

Acheived in 2 years... so yes we CAN DO IT

Click Here

Lisa xx

What a lovely story & truly inspirational. When I have those days again when i think I can't do this anymore, I'm gonna make myself read a diff story just to remind myself I CAN do this. I may be takin the scenic route but I will get there in the end. Xxxxkayxxx

Hey all, How's you're day going?
I've wowed my work colleagues with my 4lbs loss from last night :D but am starting to wonder if I've lost 4lbs worth of brain cells today??

I feel a bit squiffy like I'm dizzy and can't focus very well. I've drunk lots of fruit tea and have just had lunch (Jacket spud with WW Tuna on and salad- Yum - provided for free at work!) so I'm not hungry or dehydrated. Maybe its a bug going round? Who knows. :confused:

Anyhoo - I'm off out for meal out with Directors tonight - have ordered in advance - Turkey dinner and chocolate roulade with marmalade ice-cream.
I have counted 5pp for turkey, 5pp for spuds, 8 pp for stuffing and gravy. I counted the veg as zero. No idea what ballpark to put the choc roulade and ice cream into - but figure if I count 15pp from my weekly points do you think that would cover it? I have guesstimated all of the above and will have a better idea once I see portion size.

I've had 14pp so far for breakfast and lunch and will have some fruit this afternoon. So I've got 26 pp that I can use for my meal out, and 49 weeklies to start on.

Kay - did you take the 'Better than Harrods' wheel to work then?

Emms x

Hiya, thinkin your day may be better off as a SF. Spuds, meat, veg all free. You'd only be pointing your pud maybe & that would come off your 49 weeklies.
Took the wheel to work. A tutor goes " oh I love them, ave you tasted it before? It's gorgeous" in my head I said "better than harrods" & had a little chuckle x
I was quite bad cos we made mincemeat slice. Bit like a mince pie but also like shortbread mmmmm. Had a slice & a scone & a few ginger biscuits so I'm thinkin 20pp. Only had porridge so far so 24pp in total today so far xxx

Hi ladies, can I withdraw my positive comment from yesterday. Been to a & e this morning and thumb is broken, in plaster up to my wrist!! V inconvenient! Unfortunately I can still get food to my mouth xx

Yip, right hand. Never knew how much u use ur thumb b4. At least if I put on this week I can blame it on the plaster!! X

oh no :eek:! Hope you're okay honey! Good that you get out of some tasks though!!
Emms xx

Hey all, How's you're day going?
I've wowed my work colleagues with my 4lbs loss from last night :D but am starting to wonder if I've lost 4lbs worth of brain cells today??

I feel a bit squiffy like I'm dizzy and can't focus very well. I've drunk lots of fruit tea and have just had lunch (Jacket spud with WW Tuna on and salad- Yum - provided for free at work!) so I'm not hungry or dehydrated. Maybe its a bug going round? Who knows. :confused:

Anyhoo - I'm off out for meal out with Directors tonight - have ordered in advance - Turkey dinner and chocolate roulade with marmalade ice-cream.
I have counted 5pp for turkey, 5pp for spuds, 8 pp for stuffing and gravy. I counted the veg as zero. No idea what ballpark to put the choc roulade and ice cream into - but figure if I count 15pp from my weekly points do you think that would cover it? I have guesstimated all of the above and will have a better idea once I see portion size.

I've had 14pp so far for breakfast and lunch and will have some fruit this afternoon. So I've got 26 pp that I can use for my meal out, and 49 weeklies to start on.

Kay - did you take the 'Better than Harrods' wheel to work then?

Emms x
You should be well ok for your meal tonight . hope you feel better soon . Enjoy your night x x

Hi ladies, can I withdraw my positive comment from yesterday. Been to a & e this morning and thumb is broken, in plaster up to my wrist!! V inconvenient! Unfortunately I can still get food to my mouth xx

Oh no Gail thats dreadful. sorry to hear that. Hope its not too painful. You dont realise how much it affects you till it happens :( x x x

Back