One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well Ladies i have come back from wi and great news i lost 2 lb , not so great news there is no class next wk or wk after so next one is not till jan 3rd / how in the name of mother of devine jesus am i going to stay on track that long ????

Goose1 said:
Well Ladies i have come back from wi and great news i lost 2 lb , not so great news there is no class next wk or wk after so next one is not till jan 3rd / how in the name of mother of devine jesus am i going to stay on track that long ????

You can stay on track by gettin weighed at home & reporting back to us here.
Well done on the good loss. Just think what it will be for the next official weigh in xxx

Gail, I can't believe you've broke ur thumb you're potted up. I can't even guess at how much a pot will weigh.
Did you get your hair done yest? What did you opt for? Anything drastic?

What are all our positive thoughts today? Mine? I resisted the "better than harrods"

Ha ha still so funny. My positive thought is i am going to stay on track with no wi for 3 wks :):)

galaxy-girl said:
Gail, I can't believe you've broke ur thumb you're potted up. I can't even guess at how much a pot will weigh.

At least I will have a good excuse if I put anything on! Hair was already loads different from profile pic - reddy chestnut colour and short. Gone a bit shorter at front and now look simple x

You can stay on track by gettin weighed at home & reporting back to us here.
Well done on the good loss. Just think what it will be for the next official weigh in xxx

I have no scales at home but i will go to the chemist tomorrow and weigh myself and the same every wk and report back x x

Fab result tonight, and don't worry we're all be keeping you focussed :D Good idea with the weighing in anyways.

What are all our positive thoughts today? Mine? I resisted the "better than harrods"

Mine is that I realised that 2 more pounds off then I will have lost 59 lbs altogether and that is exactly 1 third of the total weight I want to lose to reach my target!

Well done ! thats brill !

When you said, potted up, I imagined Gail, sat smoking a joint.... then it clicked duh ! But you have brought up a very valid point.... how much does the plaster weigh ....

At least I will have a good excuse if I put anything on! Hair was already loads different from profile pic - reddy chestnut colour and short. Gone a bit shorter at front and now look simple x

When you say you look simple, do you mean, you LOOK simple, or your HAIR cut is a simple cut ? lol.... sorry lack of sleep + daugher still up full of cold = smartass comments lol.

Take a piccie and upload it !

Fab result tonight, and don't worry we're all be keeping you focussed :D Good idea with the weighing in anyways.

Mine is that I realised that 2 more pounds off then I will have lost 59 lbs altogether and that is exactly 1 third of the total weight I want to lose to reach my target!

OMG .. you must be over the moon.... I hope it really gives you the extra motivation to push a little bit harder the week before christmas !

My postive thought for the day is

I am a really good cleaner ! and I am a extremely focused and driven person... when I really put my mind to something !

I am really looking forward to my new venture in the New Year!

Ive not gone over my points today... 2 crumpets, ww meal, and bacon butty! Plus milk at 5 points. I really want to loose 2 lbs this week, so been at it on the wii just dance 3 !

hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday !

Lisa xx

Morgenmuffel said:

Amazing! Gives me encouragement to carry on. Find it hard to b patient wiv weightloss xxxx

Cobra said:
Well done ! thats brill !

When you said, potted up, I imagined Gail, sat smoking a joint.... then it clicked duh ! But you have brought up a very valid point.... how much does the plaster weigh ....

When you say you look simple, do you mean, you LOOK simple, or your HAIR cut is a simple cut ? lol.... sorry lack of sleep + daugher still up full of cold = smartass comments lol.

Take a piccie and upload it !

OMG .. you must be over the moon.... I hope it really gives you the extra motivation to push a little bit harder the week before christmas !

I mean I look simple!! Can't even wash it myself at mo cos of bloody thumb. Can't hold straighteners, put makeup on etc etc so wouldn't dare post pic at mo - wud scare u all to death!! X

Ur so positive lisa and I'm looking forward go the venture we will all do together 2 xxx

We certainly will hun ! :family2:

I mean I look simple!! Can't even wash it myself at mo cos of bloody thumb. Can't hold straighteners, put makeup on etc etc so wouldn't dare post pic at mo - wud scare u all to death!! X

:8855:

Get some dry shampoo hun ! really good stuff in cases like this ! Take a picture of your thumb then ! :8855:

Yeay! fantastic loss!! I have a week when there is no class - I am fully intending to weigh myself at home and count that so I don't go off track!

LOL. Erm...my thought for the day is that I have got through another day on track which means I have been doing this diet for 8 weeks now so I think that's pretty positive!!

Sounds gorgeous - I'm sure you look lovely honey! Can't wait to see a picture once your thumb has healed!

My positive thought for the day is

I am a really good cleaner ! and I am a extremely focused and driven person... when I really put my mind to something !

I am really looking forward to my new venture in the New Year!

Ive not gone over my points today... 2 crumpets, ww meal, and bacon butty! Plus milk at 5 points. I really want to loose 2 lbs this week, so been at it on the wii just dance 3 !

hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday !

Lisa xx

Hey Lisa - I bought Just Dance 3 as well and have just got home and its not here yet :(. Where is it Amazon??

Having an okay Wednesday apart from feeling a bit poorly - it feels like i am fighting something as I've been having headaches for a week now and I've got a really sore throat! :confused:

I didn't do too bad last night at my meal out. The duck was lovely and came with salad, the turkey dinner was huge so i gave my other half some roasties and some of the turkey and I ate all bar one mouthful of the chocolate roulade which was delicious!!

Hope everyone is warmer than I am, less hungry than I am, but is as freaking happy as I am!! :D:D:D

Emms xx

aww thats nice em !!

I want everyone to ask a few questions !

1)How long have you been on the diet this time?

2)How much have you lost in total on this diet?

3)what is the longest you have stuck to a diet

4)what is it about this diet that you like?

5)How well do you think you have done so far ?

My answers are

1) been on diet for 8 weeks

2) I have lost 4.5lbs in total on this diet

3) I have never stuck to a diet for longer than 4 weeks

4) Versatility, you can eat what you want... in moderation and you can get extra points for excercise you do.

5) I am pleased that I have done 4.5lbs, it may not be a lot to people, but it is to me and I have managed to get past the 4 week mark that I usually give up at, and that is when I have lost the weight.

Lisa xx

I want everyone to ask a few questions !

1)How long have you been on the diet this time?
I am on my 8th week now.

2)How much have you lost in total on this diet?

1st 3lbs.

3)what is the longest you have stuck to a diet

this time. I consider myself to have stuck to it for 8 weeks. the cheats are pointed so don't count as cheats??!

4)what is it about this diet that you like?

The fact that I can have anything I like as long as I point it!

5)How well do you think you have done so far ?

Frickin Marvelous!

Emms xx

emmaholl said:
Yeay! fantastic loss!! I have a week when there is no class - I am fully intending to weigh myself at home and count that so I don't go off track!

LOL. Erm...my thought for the day is that I have got through another day on track which means I have been doing this diet for 8 weeks now so I think that's pretty positive!!

Sounds gorgeous - I'm sure you look lovely honey! Can't wait to see a picture once your thumb has healed!

Hey Lisa - I bought Just Dance 3 as well and have just got home and its not here yet :(. Where is it Amazon??

Having an okay Wednesday apart from feeling a bit poorly - it feels like i am fighting something as I've been having headaches for a week now and I've got a really sore throat! :confused:

I didn't do too bad last night at my meal out. The duck was lovely and came with salad, the turkey dinner was huge so i gave my other half some roasties and some of the turkey and I ate all bar one mouthful of the chocolate roulade which was delicious!!

Hope everyone is warmer than I am, less hungry than I am, but is as freaking happy as I am!! :D:D:D

Emms xx

Think I will hav to invest in just dance! Everyone says it's really good. Glad ur feeling so happy Hun, hope ur not 2 poorly. Tc xxx

Back