One stone at a time target/challenge.

emmaholl said:
Also just wanted to let you know that I have just downloaded the first C25k podcast to get an early start on my exercise!! :D:D:D

Well just tried to find c25k podcast cos I'm gonna give it a go to. So went to podcasts, looked under health & first podcast there is "sex is fun" lol. Only 2 ratings so can't be that good. Lol.
Is it a podcast? Or an app? I'd rather find the c25k to give it a go than the sex is fun one tbh xxxx Kay

Well just tried to find c25k podcast cos I'm gonna give it a go to. So went to podcasts, looked under health & first podcast there is "sex is fun" lol. Only 2 ratings so can't be that good. Lol.
Is it a podcast? Or an app? I'd rather find the c25k to give it a go than the sex is fun one tbh xxxx Kay

Kay you are funny! I googled c25k podcast and came up with a website that had podcasts for each week from an american bloke that has done it. Link: Couch to 5k - C25K Running Program

Have fun!

*now where is that sex is fun podcast* ....LOL...only joking - 2 stars doesn't sound worth it!!

Emms xx

Thankyou xxxxx I found another free one on iPhone c5k. Am I right in thinkin 5k is 3 miles? So all you nutters are gonna be runnin 15 miles if you are doin c25k? You'll be doin the London marathon next. That is some achievement if you do that but think the 5k is more up my street.
I've decided I'm off PP till new yr just cos my hearts not in it. I'm fed up off yo-yoing with diet & just can't be trusted in the same room as a mince pie. I will still be on here to give you all support cos I feel I've made some good friends on this thread. Many thanks to Lisa for starting it. Xxxx Kay

Hahaha just realised ive read c25k as couch to 25 k when in fact it is couch 2 5k. What a plonker I am. I thought u was all being bit adventurous running 25k in 8 week. Hehehe xxxx Kay

I've decided I'm off PP till new yr just cos my hearts not in it. I'm fed up off yo-yoing with diet & just can't be trusted in the same room as a mince pie. I will still be on here to give you all support cos I feel I've made some good friends on this thread. Many thanks to Lisa for starting it. Xxxx Kay

I bet you still keep yourself more in check then you would have before. I think we all know what it's like when our heads and hearts are not in it, but we'll be here to support you Pro-Points or not! xx

I've been doin the same Kay. I'm not being stupid but not pointing either. Will defo still cum on thread tho - wud miss ya all if I didn't xxx

I bet you still keep yourself more in check then you would have before. I think we all know what it's like when our heads and hearts are not in it, but we'll be here to support you Pro-Points or not! xx

Totally agree with this MM. Kay - you need to still come and visit us on here even if you're not doing Propoints - you might feel more up to it in a couple of weeks once Xmas day is over with!

I've been doin the same Kay. I'm not being stupid but not pointing either. Will defo still cum on thread tho - wud miss ya all if I didn't xxx

Same here - Do you know I check this thread and website more than my FB now. Getting rather bored of FB - much more interesting people to talk to on here!! Doesn't say much for my friends does it!! LOL.

Emms x

Ha ha emms im the same and i used to be a facebook addict. Says a lot about you girlies that id rather be on here :):):)

Thankyou xxxxx I found another free one on iPhone c5k. Am I right in thinkin 5k is 3 miles? So all you nutters are gonna be runnin 15 miles if you are doin c25k? You'll be doin the London marathon next. That is some achievement if you do that but think the 5k is more up my street.

Do stay on cos it would not be the same without ya and come jan and your head is in the zone we will all kick off together and get where we want to be x x

I'm goin nowhere. I love this thread. This is the only one I religiously check. Every now & then I'll venture out & think pppfffttt why did I bother, I've already read em. I think this thread gets the most action so to speak.
For tea Ive ad slow cooker on all day. Tin of toms, tin of chick peas, 1lb diced lamb & this jar of stuff that I bought from m&s that I think was called tagine or summat. Ave u seen that advert where they get sausages , peppers, onions & put it in oven wi a jar of stuff? Well it's one of them. Anyway I'm thinkin if im on SF is that all free apart from jar but even jar was quite low PP. Not that I'm on it cos I've just ate 2 ginger reindeers & of course a mince pie. I'm still thinkin ahead for new yr. Xxxx Kay

Thinking caps on girls. I didn't know wen I first joined that u cud have any old user name and was very sensible in my choice of porterg - BORING!! Want a new user name for the new me in the new year. Any ideas? X

porterg1 said:
Thinking caps on girls. I didn't know wen I first joined that u cud have any old user name and was very sensible in my choice of porterg - BORING!! Want a new user name for the new me in the new year. Any ideas? X

Can you change user name? Let me think ..........

galaxy-girl said:
I'm goin nowhere. I love this thread. This is the only one I religiously check. Every now & then I'll venture out & think pppfffttt why did I bother, I've already read em. I think this thread gets the most action so to speak.
For tea Ive ad slow cooker on all day. Tin of toms, tin of chick peas, 1lb diced lamb & this jar of stuff that I bought from m&s that I think was called tagine or summat. Ave u seen that advert where they get sausages , peppers, onions & put it in oven wi a jar of stuff? Well it's one of them. Anyway I'm thinkin if im on SF is that all free apart from jar but even jar was quite low PP. Not that I'm on it cos I've just ate 2 ginger reindeers & of course a mince pie. I'm still thinkin ahead for new yr. Xxxx Kay

I've been craving a mince pie all day! Mite hav to giv in and have one wiv a brew later. Think I deserve a treat after being brave girl at fracture clinic. Dont stress about reindeers, ur t sounded like it will hav been low in points xx

porterg1 said:
I've been craving a mince pie all day! Mite hav to giv in and have one wiv a brew later. Think I deserve a treat after being brave girl at fracture clinic. Dont stress about reindeers, ur t sounded like it will hav been low in points xx

Ah Gail it was lovely, only thing is I bought a pkt of 6 :(
I can't believe pots on for 4 weeks, are you cookin Xmas dinner too? I bet it's such an inconvenience especially this time of yr. Just think tho when it comes off well be into the new year with the new focused head on for both of us xxxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Can you change user name? Let me think ..........

Yep, looked on laptop earlier, it seems quite easy. Just can't really think of anything. I do get called dolly alot cos hav more than a handful if u know wot I mean. Was thinking I cud incorporate that in some way if I can't think of anything else x

galaxy-girl said:
Ah Gail it was lovely, only thing is I bought a pkt of 6 :(
I can't believe pots on for 4 weeks, are you cookin Xmas dinner too? I bet it's such an inconvenience especially this time of yr. Just think tho when it comes off well be into the new year with the new focused head on for both of us xxxxx

Yep, cooking Xmas dinner for 8! At least I will get out of washing up. We will be a least a few pounds lighter and ready to take on 2012 by the time I get plaster off! Already getting focused in the back of my mind to hit the ground running in the new year!!! Xx

Back