One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hi all, feeling fat & can't wait to get back on it. From the 2nd of jan I promise I will plan & track my meals. I'm also going to TRY to drink more water & try to motivate myself to try the c25k challenge. I'm hoping Santa puts the Zumba game in my stocking as I'm looking forward to trying that for a bit of exercise.
So 14 weeks to Easter from the 2nd of jan. Hope it's not to ambitious to try for 2 stone by then. That's only 2lb a week I'm sure I can do that. Has anyone else got any targets or mini challenges? Xxxxkayxxx

I am trying to drink more water at the moment too. I've got a mini goal on the go which is to lose 20lbs in 12 weeks. I've lost 4lbs so far...

Feeling double fat! Not stopped eating since being off work wiv my thumb! I wud luv just dance 3 in my stocking to kick start the new year. I'm going to a breast cancer charity night on 17th march and wud luv to lose a stone and a half by then. I'm also gonna drink 2 litres of water a day and do some form of exercise at least 3 times a week x

Oh No! You must be fed up with your pot and everything. I got just dance 3 and have just started my first 'sweat' challenge - i've done two days equivalent of 30 mins of brisk walking! 5 more days to go on this challenge.

Hi ladies. Positive for today, 5 th day of knowing i have no wi on tues and stayed on track 100% except for 2 cocktail sausages and 2 mini cupcakes at a 40 th last night but huuuugggeee negative. Pic was posted on facebook of me at 40 th and although in total ive lost 2 stone 12 lb overall i did not look like i lost a single pound. Even my very diplomatic hubby said it was a bad angle shot. Devastated cos i felt great going out but feel like s**t now . Sorry for moan

Aww. I feel for you honey. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago at work! Just keep thinking that you know you've lost the weight...

Only 2 more days at work for me!! then I am off until 3rd Jan - so lots of dancing and walking for me as I've signed up at WI last week to lose weight over xmas!!

Weigh in tomorrow - got a feeling i might STS.

Emms xx

Hello! Really wish I could get on here more often :( missed u all!

Emms, Goose, Lou - well done for fab losses!

Gail - hope ur thumb heals soon!

Lisa - hope u feel better soon!

And now for questions

1)How long have you been on the diet this time? 34 weeks

2)How much have you lost in total on this diet? 34lbs

3)what is the longest you have stuck to a diet? I'm not sure - probably this one

4)what is it about this diet that you like? Ability to eat out/ drink within the plan

5)How well do you think you have done so far ? Not as well as I hoped! But 2012 will be my year!

So are we starting challenge in jan? What is the aim again lol

I'm up for hoody/tshirt - maybe jan when I'm paid :)

We should meet up too :D

I've set up Easter challenge for anyone interested :)

Positive thing - I reminded myself how far I've come and kno that this time I will do it xxx

Sounds lovely MM. What's a Brezel?

Have you found that your appetite has changed since you started WW?

I used to be starving after 2 slices of toast in a morning and now I manage on one. And little things, like when we go for a curry after Monday nite WI - i used to have two poppadums with pickles before my main course- and now I can only manage one. Seems like little things but makes me realize that I am changing slowly.

Oh and I got into a smaller pair of knickers yesterday and today!! I had a pack I had bought ages ago and they didn't fit - but they do now!!

Probably too much information...LOL. :D

Emms xx

Sorry haven't been on for a day, a Brezel is like a big Prezel made of bread, they are most delicious! I have certainly found my appitite has changed, i was watching Man v Food the other day and was amazed at the portions he was showing of the normal food not even the challenges and thought to myself, no way I could eat that now but I could have before.

Well done on the new knickers :D xx

Hi all, feeling fat & can't wait to get back on it. From the 2nd of jan I promise I will plan & track my meals. I'm also going to TRY to drink more water & try to motivate myself to try the c25k challenge. I'm hoping Santa puts the Zumba game in my stocking as I'm looking forward to trying that for a bit of exercise.
So 14 weeks to Easter from the 2nd of jan. Hope it's not to ambitious to try for 2 stone by then. That's only 2lb a week I'm sure I can do that. Has anyone else got any targets or mini challenges? Xxxxkayxxx

That sounds totally doable, and i bet when you start again in January you'll be so psyched that it'öö keep you on track :) xx

Hi ladies. Positive for today, 5 th day of knowing i have no wi on tues and stayed on track 100% except for 2 cocktail sausages and 2 mini cupcakes at a 40 th last night but huuuugggeee negative. Pic was posted on facebook of me at 40 th and although in total ive lost 2 stone 12 lb overall i did not look like i lost a single pound. Even my very diplomatic hubby said it was a bad angle shot. Devastated cos i felt great going out but feel like s**t now . Sorry for moan :(:(

Oh Goose, I hate those pictures too, but go find one of you at your biggest and you'll be able to see it I am sure, and you know how amazingly you have done, both the scales, your clothes and we say so! xx

Well done u, signing up to a weight loss over Xmas - I take my hat off to ya emm. Wud u recommend jd3 then? X

Hi all,

My weigh in tonight but I think I've STS! I've worked so hard this week and have even started exercising! Will be happy even with half a pound :(.

I can definitely recommend Just Dance 3 but will confirm after I've been weighted tonight LOL.

Emms x

Fingers crossed 4 ya! Goin to order jd3 then I've got it ready 4 new year xx

Hey Gail - Love the new profile Pic - You're hair is gorgeous!!

I am slightly miffed off as I gained 2lbs tonight!! :( I have stuck to the plan just as I have the other weeks but my leader thinks its because i started exercising this week - so damn the just dance 3! I do feel water heavy today though as well.
Now I've got three weeks with no weigh in - but am determined to keep at it and start the C25k challenge. So two fingers up and weight gain for exercising - by the time I get back to class on 9th Jan I will be 9lbs lighter. So determined its untrue.

Rant over. Hope everyone has had a good Monday!!

Emms xx

Ahh Emms, bet u were gutted. Dont get disheartened, keep at it and it will cum off. Just ordered jd3 on ur recommendation. Not only will we b super slim we will b able 2 throw some moves 2. Keep smilin gorgeous! X

My SW leader used to tell us if u start exercising 1 week all guns blazin summat to do wi fluid surroundin muscle?????? Keep at it & hope u get ur 9 lbs lighter, you sound determined. Think I may be 9lbs heavier, hey ho.
Just played for 15 min on kinnect adventures. Phew I worked up right sweat & kids enjoyed it too.

I am slightly miffed off as I gained 2lbs tonight!! :( I have stuck to the plan just as I have the other weeks but my leader thinks its because i started exercising this week - so damn the just dance 3! I do feel water heavy today though as well.
Now I've got three weeks with no weigh in - but am determined to keep at it and start the C25k challenge. So two fingers up and weight gain for exercising - by the time I get back to class on 9th Jan I will be 9lbs lighter. So determined its untrue.

Emms xx

Hi Emms , dont feel too bad that happened me too I upped my exercise 1 wk and had a bad wi but wk after lost 4 lb so id say thats exactly what happened you . fair play your determination will get you your 9lb x x

My SW leader used to tell us if u start exercising 1 week all guns blazin summat to do wi fluid surroundin muscle?????? Keep at it & hope u get ur 9 lbs lighter, you sound determined. Think I may be 9lbs heavier, hey ho.
Just played for 15 min on kinnect adventures. Phew I worked up right sweat & kids enjoyed it too.

Fair play to you Kay i bought my hubby a Kinnect for his birthday in Feb this year and got myself a fitness/personal trainer game with heart monitor with great intentions and both are still unopened, but come Jan ill start it ;)

Hi Gail just saying Hi and lovin the hair x x

Thanks Morgen i did what you told me and you are right there is a big diff in the pics from my heaviest weight to now so thanks a mill for making me feel better x x

Thanx Gwen, I'm not sure but will neva b happy wiv myself. Looks like we r all geared up to kick arse in the New Year. Bring it on!!

Its gorgeous, yep bring on 2012 we will all do well with the support on here x x

Already told u how awesome ur hair is Gail - ur a foxy lady :D

Emms - gigantic hugs... I am sure the loss will catch up next week and with that motivation u will have 9 off I am sure!! :D Keep up the exercise and make sure u eat and drink enough...

I am hoping I get JD3 for Chrimbo and I am joining u Emms in the C25k! xxxxx

Emms xx

Bless you, I know exactly how you feel. I stayed the same this week, although to me it looks like a 200 gram gain as my leader wrote the wrong weight on my card last week, I have no idea why because I have been on or under points all week :( Not gonna let it get me too down as I have ended the year lighter than I began it and that's a plus in my book. You have done a storming job so far and January is going to be good!! xx

Thanks Morgen i did what you told me and you are right there is a big diff in the pics from my heaviest weight to now so thanks a mill for making me feel better x x

Yay, really pleased it made you feel better, sometimes we look in the mirror and just see us as fat as we ever were, but we're not and we need reminding :) xx

Thanx Gwen, I'm not sure but will neva b happy wiv myself. Looks like we r all geared up to kick arse in the New Year. Bring it on!!

Love the hair too, wish i had the face to suit a short cut, did you find you used far too much soap when you washed it the first time lol? I did that the last time I had quite a lot of the length :D Love the new board name too! xx

YAY!!! ur name changed Gail - u will now need to go change it on all challenges lol

Morgen - sorry about ur sts... but maybe u aren't eating enough... u shouldn't be under points darling xx

HAHA!! Or sugar free polos apparently x

Back