One stone at a time target/challenge.

I'm ready for it now. I can't wait to get back to eating proper food. Yest I ate so much crap, I must of had 3 pieces of Xmas cake just cos I'm sick of lookin at it but can't bear to chuck it in bin. For my tea I had a huge Yorkshire pudding & nothin else cos Id stuffed myself wi rubbish all day.
So I'm goin shoppin today & im gonna buy a a4 book & use it for planning meals & writing recipes. I do a lovely chicken curry & I bet it's not that many points but will sit & work it out so I have it to hand. Xxxxkayxxx

Me 2, I think u feel like crap wen u eat crap. Wen I'm being gud crave stuff them wen I actually have it it's never as nice as I thought. I mite write out a few weeks worth of daily menus then I am all organised xxx

MM - Try dried apricots - they work a treat for me!!
Gail - Love the new profile name!! LOL

Would you like to know how sad I am?
I have planned each day until the next weigh in day with what exercise I will do each day and what I plan to eat and have shopped it and got everything ready!

I will achieve my goal of 9lbs in three weeks!!!

...happy to sell anyone a jar of motivation for the bargain price of £50!!! Hehe...

Emms x ;)

emmaholl said:
MM - Try dried apricots - they work a treat for me!!
Gail - Love the new profile name!! LOL

Would you like to know how sad I am?
I have planned each day until the next weigh in day with what exercise I will do each day and what I plan to eat and have shopped it and got everything ready!

I will achieve my goal of 9lbs in three weeks!!!

...happy to sell anyone a jar of motivation for the bargain price of £50!!! Hehe...

Emms x ;)

Don't think thats sad, I think that's fab. It's exactly what I plan to do in time for the 2nd of jan. Hold on to the jar for me it's worth far more than £50. Xxxxxx

whoopsadolly said:
I'll hav 2 jars emm. Not sad at all wish I had ur motivation. Send me sum jars in post please!!! X

Come 2nd jan Gail we'll ave our own jars to bottle & sell. We will do this together,all of us. 2012 will so be our year. I AM gonna get to the lowest weight I've been in 12 yr xxxx

whoopsadolly said:
Me 2. I feel excited and almost can't wait for 2nd Jan to get started! X

Hey I feel the excitement too. I can't wait fir it to start. What I'm secretly hopin is that if I get back on it on the 2nd I can lose a few lb before fri WI. Then my Xmas gain won't look too bad xxxx

Hey lisa sorry to hear you are still in pain. Is it there all the time or does it go cos it sounds exactly the type of pain i had when i had gallstones ,?? Especially where it is x

In my shoulder blades! I don't get it all the time, but tend to get it after I Have eaten loads of veg, and it lasts for days, so it hurts to breath and move... awfull... but it's gone now !

Hi ladies. Positive for today, 5 th day of knowing i have no wi on tues and stayed on track 100% except for 2 cocktail sausages and 2 mini cupcakes at a 40 th last night but huuuugggeee negative. Pic was posted on facebook of me at 40 th and although in total ive lost 2 stone 12 lb overall i did not look like i lost a single pound. Even my very diplomatic hubby said it was a bad angle shot. Devastated cos i felt great going out but feel like s**t now . Sorry for moan :(:(

OM BLOODY G !

Gail, you look FANTASTIC ! first thing I thought was WHO is this stunner ! then it clicked that you choose the user name me and kay said.... well between us ! and you changed ya piccie also.... Love love love the picture, the hair is fantastic and you look gorg!

Sorry everyone not been on, as said before, trapped wind is so painfull :(

Hope everyone has a fantastic wednesday !

Lisa xx

p.s emma !! Where is my letter !!! lol..oj

Hope ur all ok! So excited for 2nd Jan :D xxxx

Hey all,

I've started my major throw down today!
:D:D

Went out at 8.30am and collected all my shopping for the next two weeks, came home put everything away, did my just dance routine, went to the local spa at 12noon for a leg wax!! Then met hubbie afterwards and walked round market again with him in his lunch break.
Now sat eating my lunch and watching the far pavilions (old tv series).
Don't think I've done so much before lunch in a long time!!

Also delighted to have found warburtons square wraps at the coop!

And the only annoying thing of the day is that whilst walking round the market this morning my knickers kept falling down (not all the way down -:eek:- just enough to have to have to pull them up - LOL) Not the look you want to achieve really!
That's it - the bridget's will have to go! Bring on the little knickers!!

Emms xx

Ha ha, Maybe santa may have some new knickers for you for xmas!

Ive not really had a productive day, didn't get out of bed till 9.30 then waited in all day for my parcel to be delivered :( but dead excited now as all my Bodyshop kits have arrived !

Ivr just been out and bought Codys new school shoes and went to tip with all the pre xmas rubbish!

Now Im just deciding what to have for tea...

Lisa xx

Ha ha, Maybe santa may have some new knickers for you for xmas!

Ive not really had a productive day, didn't get out of bed till 9.30 then waited in all day for my parcel to be delivered
:( but dead excited now as all my Bodyshop kits have arrived !

Ivr just been out and bought Codys new school shoes and went to tip with all the pre xmas rubbish!

Now Im just deciding what to have for tea...

Lisa xx

Ah Lisa - you've just reminded me about your letter - totally forgot in the chaos of getting everything done before leaving work yesterday! OOoopps! :eek: Will get on it tomorrow!

How are you doing with the Just Dance 3 workouts? I have progressed from 'lazy' to 'smooth' - not quite sure what that means but its encouraging!!

Tea - what are you having then? I am making the cullan skank?? fish soup recipe from the feb ww magazine.

What is everyone else having for tea tonight?

Emms x

Ah Lisa - you've just reminded me about your letter - totally forgot in the chaos of getting everything done before leaving work yesterday! OOoopps! :eek: Will get on it tomorrow!

How are you doing with the Just Dance 3 workouts? I have progressed from 'lazy' to 'smooth' - not quite sure what that means but its encouraging!!

Tea - what are you having then? I am making the cullan skank?? fish soup recipe from the feb ww magazine.

What is everyone else having for tea tonight?

Emms x

OMG !

I can't believe that picture of you ! How amazingly well you have done... you should be so proud of yourself!

I had sausage roll and spaghetti, as I couldnt be bothered doing anything else, Im full of a cold aswell!

I get 4 starts on the just dance, so I don't know what that means, its just 4 starts ??

I can't believe you have ate something called "skank"... sounds mingin ! and to be honest, fish soup doesn't sound any more appetising lol! Was it nice ?

what is your fave dance on the jd3 ?

I love the black eyed peas and lmfao... but I love the original LMFAO dance, that is really hard to do... especially when you are very drunk !

Have a good thursday!

My WI tomorrow, don't think Ill have lost anything, but Im not fussed, not had the easiest weeks

Lisa xx

OMG !

I can't believe that picture of you ! How amazingly well you have done... you should be so proud of yourself!

I had sausage roll and spaghetti, as I couldnt be bothered doing anything else, Im full of a cold aswell!

I get 4 starts on the just dance, so I don't know what that means, its just 4 starts ??

I can't believe you have ate something called "skank"... sounds mingin ! and to be honest, fish soup doesn't sound any more appetising lol! Was it nice ?

what is your fave dance on the jd3 ?

I love the black eyed peas and lmfao... but I love the original LMFAO dance, that is really hard to do... especially when you are very drunk !

Have a good thursday!

My WI tomorrow, don't think Ill have lost anything, but Im not fussed, not had the easiest weeks

Lisa xx

I didn't have the fish soup in the end as there wasn't enough fish for two - according to my hubbie - it looked and smelled nice though. I had steak with onions and ww chips - YUM.

I feel that I should clarify - especially given your reaction - that is an old picture of me from about 8 years ago. I just really didn't like the recent one - so put my 'elf' picture up (ear sticking out like an elf). Sorry for the false advertising. Believe me when I get a 'mid way' picture worth posting I will shout about it!

4 stars on JD3 is really good. I usually get 2 starts, but today got 3 stars!

Emms x

Hello All

Sounds like u had nice days ... :D

Well done for motivation Emms so impressive! Am soooo looking forward to Jan!

Hope u r feeling better Lisa... Good Luck for wi xx

Hey all,

I've started my major throw down today!
:D:D

Went out at 8.30am and collected all my shopping for the next two weeks, came home put everything away, did my just dance routine, went to the local spa at 12noon for a leg wax!! Then met hubbie afterwards and walked round market again with him in his lunch break.
Now sat eating my lunch and watching the far pavilions (old tv series).
Don't think I've done so much before lunch in a long time!!

Also delighted to have found warburtons square wraps at the coop!

And the only annoying thing of the day is that whilst walking round the market this morning my knickers kept falling down (not all the way down -:eek:- just enough to have to have to pull them up - LOL) Not the look you want to achieve really!
That's it - the bridget's will have to go! Bring on the little knickers!!

Emms xx

You are a woman on a mission, love it, think we need to print this out to read next time we are short on motivation. :D xx

Morgenmuffel said:
You are a woman on a mission, love it, think we need to print this out to read next time we are short on motivation. :D xx

I think it's fab that when most of us have fallen by the wayside till 2 nd jan Emma carries on like a trooper waving the WW flag. Really puts me to shame & hope she keeps on motivating us all in the new year xxxxx

Back