One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hi !
Well I put 1.1/5 pounds on, but after coming home, and realising that I had wi in my jeans when its normally leggings, I weighed my jeans and they are 1 1/4 pounds, so really I have put half on or sts....
Still ill as hell, I've been in bed all day honest Im not a hypocondriac ! Full of a cold now and temperature to top it off.... never knew having a temperature was soo horrible..
Well Im going out for my tea tonight, gonna have fish and chips ! Yum

Have a great friday night !

Lisa xx

Definitely will be the jeans. Ah well at least when you go back to WI you'll have an instant loss of at least a pound as long as you don't wear the jeans again! Hope you feel better soon honey! Make sure to look after yourself and have a good xmas.

Thanx for ur comments girls. I'm disappointed but glad I got on in a way cos it will make me think before I eat. Can't wait for 2012 wen we all kick arse!! X

I am so with you for kicking arse in January!!

Have a good xmas all!! :D:D

Emms xx

Just on to wish each and everyone of you a very happy xmas and say thanks so much for all your support this year. Have a great day tomorrow and bring on 2012 x x x x

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm not buying any more mince pies, promise. I have a few tins of chocs to polish off before the 2nd jan. Bring it on. Hope you all ave a good un & enjoy yourselves xxxxxx

Happy Christmas to my special friends on here!

I hope you all have a fantastic day !

See you soon !

Love Lisa xx

I blame the jeans too :)

That will be off in no time Gail!

Happy Christmas! Excited for 2012!! X

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day with your families. :D:D
We've been to church this morning and have come back starving so I made us an all-day breakfast fry up (dry fried obviously) and am now sat with a full tummy watching the A-Team and waiting for my chicken dinner tonight! Yum.

Bring on 2012 - I'm ready for it.

BTW got weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs!! I know its not Monday but figured it wouldn't matter as my official next weigh in is Monday 9th Jan!

Emms x

Well done Emms! Think I might start bk tomorrow! X

Well thats christmas over with !

ive not been too bad actually :) Tho I did have a chicken sandwich from mcd's today!
Oh and a sausage butty last night, and I've just been to a buffet today, but I didn't eat much... !

my eyes are stinging as Im soo tired, I just wanna crawl into bed and sleep for a week

How did everyone go for xmas day >

Lisa x

Welcome back girls hope you all had a great day yesterday. Had a handful of pringles about 10 roses sweets and 2 choc mallows and my dinner and felt so horribly uncomfortable where before id eat triple that and not a bother so took it easy today. Glad its all over now and back on track for tomorrow even looking forward to a walk, just want wi next wk to get it over with now x x

Had a lovely Christmas... Family fun and board games and yummy food!! :D lots of fab pressies!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed it :) xx

But now having the boxing day blues,.. Just tired and tearful and snapping at everyone! I hate that one minute they are ramming food down my throat and next time are watching every mouthful and nagging :( just feel like utter rubbish! X

Ahh Carly, hope u feel better today Hun. Some people cant help it can they! They're givin u a chocolate and asking if ur going on a diet in the New Year -unbelieveable! I feel like saying to em I'll worry about my weight and u worry about urs. Remember we're on this journey for ourselves and no ****er else. Big cuddles xxx

Had a lovely Christmas... Family fun and board games and yummy food!! :D lots of fab pressies! Sounds like everyone enjoyed it
:) xx
But now having the boxing day blues,.. Just tired and tearful and snapping at everyone! I hate that one minute they are ramming food down my throat and next time are watching every mouthful and nagging
:( just feel like utter rubbish! X

Oh no carly! My mum used to have a good saying "Don't let the *******s grind you down" - I know family and friends can think they are helping but are actually making you feel like utter crap. You can prove to them just how focussed you are by achieving your goal in 2012.
Sending you motivation and big hugs...

Ahh Carly, hope u feel better today Hun. Some people cant help it can they! They're givin u a chocolate and asking if ur going on a diet in the New Year -unbelievable! I feel like saying to em I'll worry about my weight and u worry about urs. Remember we're on this journey for ourselves and no ****er else. Big cuddles xxx

here, here.

Hey all, if you're feeling crappy - why not plan you're first week back on the diet and make a chart or something that motivates you. I've got a meal plan and a chart on the fridge to keep me going for the next month.

Keep smiling!

Emms x

Thanks ladies :) I'm so motivated for 2012 but right now I'm enjoying my hols :) hope ur all well xx

Just pasting this in... I kno some of u follow diary... Just need to vent lol

This is going to be a long and rambling post... It's one where u don't really mind if u get a reply but u just need to say all that's on ur mind....

I tried my best to buy gifts my friends would like... And I got generic tat from people who clearly don't kno me at all! Think the ultimate present is a Houdini puzzle key... Please someone tell me what possessed my friend to waste his money? I kno I sound like an ungrateful cow... And looking back some of the pressies I bought weren't amazing but I really tried and thought about each person! :( anyways enough of that.... I got some lovely lovely things :) I love Christmas but boxing day is depressing.... It's all over and bk to work... I wish my family were like that all year.. No bickering just fun and playing games together not all 4 of us in 4 separate rooms... When I have kids I want a proper family!!!! I want to do anything for them and go to all their plays etc... But even saying that is depressing... All my friends have boyfriends/husbands and houses ... Fair few have kids... And I couldn't be further from all of those things....

I'm repulsive.... I hate how I look... But I'm so skint that I'm worried to lose weight coz I can't afford clothes!!!

My job works me so hard and every day I feel like I can't do it... I feel sick at the thought of going bk... The thought of work till August makes me panic... But in so terrified that if I try teaching it won't be right... How do u kno before u do it?!

Then my little sister who I love and trust and always bounce things off makes a flippant remark "there are only do many times you can say im bored of this" - why does no-one understand that my previous jobs were all a means to an end... Were never meant to be long term..... I left one job a month before I was meant to because I was bullied so badly that I had to go on antidepressants I couldn't sleep so feel asleep at work... I only just weened myself off the damn things 4 years later....

Why does no-one see?!?! I try hard at everything I do... Right now I feel like I'm just waiting to slip up and drop one ball
And all of them will fall.... I work 10-12 hours a day plus 2 hours driving time... I'm exhausted and fed up... I just don't feel like I can do the job... There is always something new to learn and I can't cope!!! Then my darling sis says "how do you know every job won't be like that?" arghhhhhh - does anyone have a clue what I do?! What I need to know?!

Sorry I sound ridiculous... Just needed to vent....

These new job offers are good... But obviously the same job.... Just nearer to home so save £150-200 a month on petrol and £2-5k more a year... But I'm do scared the new place will see how sh*t I am or will expect too much... And worried I will have to pay money bk to either of both for training if I do leave in Aug for teaching...

Most of all I'm fed up of the lack of support from my family and supposed best friends....

I just need to decide....

Resolutions
1. Sort job/career
2. Get to goal weight by new year (and as low as poss before being a bridesmaid)
3. Learn to love myself!

If u read this far u get a medal for reading that self indulgent rubbish! Lol

Snap out of it Carly!

Love to all my Minimins friends

Xxx

I

OMG woman where do I begin ??????
1. I hate thoughtless pressies too but look at the thoughtful clock. I would love one of those, it's so quirky & amazing & reminds you of all the special people. Maybe Houdini puzzle friend is sending subliminal message. He feels trapped? Needs to escape ?
2. Clothes issue. Now I too am always skint but if u don't mind second hand I always buy clothes of eBay & set myself a limit of no more than £5. Once when I went to SW they had a clothes amnesty & brought clothes in that was too big & had a swap around for FREE.
3. You say no bf, kids etc but you need to start loving yourself. You have a lovely smile, your hair colour is amazing & you always have kind & supportive words for everyone. That is just a start.
4. With the career I think go with you heart. Why would anyone think your crap? Do they think that at mo? NO!!!!! What better confidence boost than to apply & get a job. What kind of teaching are you going for in sept? Do you still want to be a WW consultant? If you go to a class ask your leader if you can help out. My leader just asked ME if I wanna help at her class & I'll get weigh in free. I think that might keep me on straight & narrow as how can I help people if I don't follow plan myself.
5. Visualise yourself as a bridesmaid & realistically how you would like to be. Do you want to prove the tut tutters right & be the same as what you are now or do you wanna show them you can do it & be a couple of sizes smaller.

I was just watching shameless tonight & mimi said she was on the "shake" diet. She shakes her head when she's offered food. Hehe made me chuckle.

Anyways gold medal for me cos I read your post from beginning to end TWICE & I'm gonna read again to make sure I ant missed owt. How my reply makes sense. Keep smiling , remember we're here fir each other xxxxx

Just pasting this in... I kno some of u follow diary... Just need to vent lol

This is going to be a long and rambling post... It's one where u don't really mind if u get a reply but u just need to say all that's on ur mind.... Im reading it hun :)

I tried my best to buy gifts my friends would like... And I got generic tat from people who clearly don't kno me at all! Think the ultimate present is a Houdini puzzle key... Please someone tell me what possessed my friend to waste his money? Does he really know you ! You are talking about a MAN ! I kno I sound like an ungrateful cow... And looking back some of the pressies I bought weren't amazing but I really tried and thought about each person! Do what I do from now on! Don't buy friends gifts for xmas stick to birthdays and tell them what you want, that you wouldn't normally splash out on :( anyways enough of that.... I got some lovely lovely things I saw the shoes on facebook ! Very nice by the way! :) I love Christmas but boxing day is depressing.... It's all over and bk to work... I wish my family were like that all year.. No bickering just fun and playing games together not all 4 of us in 4 separate rooms... When I have kids I want a proper family!!!! I want to do anything for them and go to all their plays etc... But even saying that is depressing... whats depressing about that ? All my friends have boyfriends/husbands and houses ... Fair few have kids... And I couldn't be further from all of those things.... whats wrong with that? the grass isn't always greener on the other side, and I bet you some of your friends look at you and wish they had what you had.. !

I'm repulsive.... That hun, is a very harsh word.... I hate how I look...who do you know who actually likes how they look ? But I'm so skint that I'm worried to lose weight coz I can't afford clothes!!! thats daft! but I do know what you mean...

My job works me so hard and every day I feel like I can't do it... I feel sick at the thought of going bk... The thought of work till August makes me panic... But in so terrified that if I try teaching it won't be right... How do u kno before u do it?! you will have to explain a bit more here ! I thought you were a solicitor ? Or are you and you want to go into teaching ? and teaching what ? I have done teaching assistant at my daughters school, I can tell you loads of good things about it, and bad!

Then my little sister who I love and trust and always bounce things off makes a flippant remark "there are only do many times you can say im bored of this" - why does no-one understand that my previous jobs were all a means to an end... Were never meant to be long term..... I left one job a month before I was meant to because I was bullied so badly that I had to go on antidepressants I couldn't sleep so feel asleep at work... I only just weened myself off the damn things 4 years later.... been in that situ myself being bullied is nothing less than sheer hell on earth... with regards to your sis, if she is so outspoken then you could do one of 3 things. 1) tell her to shut it 2) explain that it her flippant comment hurt you and why it did 3) do nothing.

Why does no-one see?!?! I try hard at everything I do... Right now I feel like I'm just waiting to slip up and drop one ball
And all of them will fall.... I work 10-12 hours a day plus 2 hours driving time... I'm exhausted and fed up... I just don't feel like I can do the job... Hun you sound depressed.... learn to put some of the balls you are holding up on the shelf There is always something new to learn and I can't cope!!! Then my darling sis says "how do you know every job won't be like that?" arghhhhhh - does anyone have a clue what I do?! What I need to know?!

Sorry I sound ridiculous... Just needed to vent....

These new job offers are good... But obviously the same job.... Just nearer to home so save £150-200 a month on petrol and £2-5k more a year... But I'm do scared the new place will see how sh*t I am or will expect too much... what proof is there that you are **** at your job ? And worried I will have to pay money bk to either of both for training if I do leave in Aug for teaching...

Most of all I'm fed up of the lack of support from my family and supposed best friends....

I just need to decide....

Resolutions
1. Sort job/career
2. Get to goal weight by new year (and as low as poss before being a bridesmaid)
3. Learn to love myself!

If u read this far u get a medal for reading that self indulgent rubbish! Lol

Snap out of it Carly!

Love to all my Minimins friends

Xxx

I

Plus you should also tell your family and friends how you are feeling hun !

If you were my sis, I would feel awful making you feel like that.

Much love Carly !

Lisa xx

Back