One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hey lisa great news so exciting. Good luck and enjoy all the practicing lol

Happy new year Kay, Gail, Lisa, Emms, Morgen and Carly. Hope 2012 brings us all we want and more x x x

Well, not that I want to put u all to shame but I've just completed another 20 min on zumba !!!! I would of got up earlier but my battery had gone dead on my phone so I dint know wot time it was. Also I have successfully got rid of all goodies in house ready for Monday. I'm just eating the last of the date & walnut loaf as we speak. So think for breakfast it will be oats so simple. Teas are easy but I find the lunch I take to work a bit hard to organise. I don't fancy salad at mo. Do I opt for bagels? I dont really find soup filling unless I have half a loaf of tiger bread wi it which is a no no. What else could I have?
Anyway happy new year to all you lovely ladies, bring on 2012.
When I say bring on 2012 or roll on 2nd jan I always want to let out a war cry, do you know what I mean? But don't know how to text it. A bit of a RRRRROOOOAAARRR but also a GGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWW
you know like them rugby playin people that stick their tongues out? Anyway bring it on !!!!!!!!

I think you have just done exactly that and put us all to shame. I thought i was good cleaning lol . I did exactly the same went to my dads yesterday and brought all half eaten tins of sweets biscuits etc cos ave been terrible this wk but looking forward to mon to start afresh and get weighed tues. We will all post your war cry on mon to get us in the fighting spirit and do all our intros for new year x x

Love it!!! Lol!! Hilarious! Most of our goodies are gone too.... The shared ones are fond to the Chocs I don't like :) lol and after a nice dinner with pud on nyd I'm ready :)

Well done for Zumba mrs :)

I did 30 mins at gym yest and have planned to go mon, wed, thurs and fri next week so here we go :)

Happy 2012 to all :) xxx

Well girls a big goodbye to 2011 and an even bigger hello to OUR year!! We are all sooooo ready to kick arse if I were 2012 I wud b afraid - very afraid! U are all such special people and I'm looking forward to doing this journey with u all. I have made some v special friends on this thread and I thank u all from the bottom of my heart for the support u hav given me this year. Have a fantastic 2012 - bring it on!!!! Xxx

Watch out 2012 :D x

Well girls a big goodbye to 2011 and an even bigger hello to OUR year!! We are all sooooo ready to kick arse if I were 2012 I wud b afraid - very afraid! U are all such special people and I'm looking forward to doing this journey with u all. I have made some v special friends on this thread and I thank u all from the bottom of my heart for the support u hav given me this year. Have a fantastic 2012 - bring it on!!!! Xxx

Ah god tears now im such a whinge. We only give you the support that you give each and every one of us missy. Have a super 2012 x x x

Goodbye 2011 and chunky Emms!

Helllooooooo 2012 and the new slinky us!!!

Have a good nite all - get ready for the kick off tomorrow....

Emms xx

Hello 2012!!! X

helllloooo !

Now we are in the new year!

Diets start on Tuesday AT THE LATEST !

grrroooooaaaaarrrrr !

Lisa xx

:D happy new year! X

Good Morning all!!

Welcome to the best year of your life.

I am totally on it this morning - have got the tracker book all ready to go, pepper soup made, sugar free jelly made, and as I am full of cold and feeling slightly crappy I got the tape measure out this morning....

I have lost cm's everywhere!!
But am still in a size 28??

Not sure why that is...anyway...

I hope everyone has a fantastic start to 2012 and I look forward to supporting each other throughout this brilliant year!

Intro on me:
My name is Emma, I'm 38, married with no children, I work full time as a PA to the board of directors at a renewable energy company. I have always been over weight since about age 12. Had a bowel operation at 12 years old and had to recoup for 3 months and put three stone on very quickly and it went down hill from there. I have done diets before but always went back to the old ways of eating and put the weight back on. This time I feel like I am making life choices and I point everything.
I would like to be in a size 20 by 15 July when I am attending an event where I will see lots of friends and family members who I usually only see once a year! We are also going to book a holiday abroad this year so would be nice to be able to fit comfortably in a plane seat!

That's it really...I look forward to reading your intro's and getting to know each other a bit better!!

Emms xx

That's a nice summary Emma! Wouldn't believe u were 38 :) and 15th July sounds doable! I haven't lost a dress size yet either! Lol x

Happy new year girls . Roll on july emms you will knock em dead.
My intro. My name is Gwen im39 im married to Stuart for just over 5 years and have a 2 year old little girl called Hollie . Im a stay at home mam but worked for 21 years before i had hollie as a cash office manager and wage clerk. I was 17.5 stone when i got pregnant and the same weight leaving hospital so cant blame baby weight. At my heaviest last year i was 18 st 3 lb and i lost 21 lb on ww but gave up and put back on 11lb. I restarted in sept 11 and have lost 30 lb this time so just 3 stone in total . It feels different this time cos i really want to be thin for my 40th in Nov. I was in a size 24 but am in a 20 now in most things so defo going the right way:)

Good luck to us all this year. T will be a great one or us all x x

Gwen

Well here goes .......
Kay aged 42.... Really old. OMG where do I start? My weight has been up & down for years. I was a lovely 12 when I got married 13 yrs ago & I think that is prob when it started. Up & down yo yo dietin since tho I've never got back to a size 12. That is my aim actually, to be a nice comfortable 10/12. I have 2 kids Lauren , 12 & Zak , 8. I work at a local college supporting students & twice a week we bake lovely goodies that I ave to sample. I don't think anyone understands how bad my weight makes me feel, or why I eat like I do. That was until I met u lot & you understand my highs, lows & everything inbetween. Anyway got holiday planned for end of august. Just to be lighter by then is a bonus. Xxxxxxkay oh almost forgot I live in shefffield xx

We all have some lovely goals to aim for :D xx

Hi girls .... I'm Gail and I'm 38 years old. I have been married to Carl for nearly 15 years and we hav 2 boys Ben 11 & Jack 7. I've worked for Barclays Bank for 22 years and am currently an Operations Support Manager working 4 days a week. I have been dieting since I was about 15 and have lost the same 4 stone more times than I care to remember. I have a v bad relationship wiv food and v low self esteem and have had lots of therapy recently to address my "issues". It's due to some of these "issues" that I feel 2 ashamed to put my weight or dress size on here incase u were wondering. Done a lot of hard work on my mind/thoughts in 2011 and on 2012 want to work just as hard on my body. This thread has been like a life line for me and it's nice knowing I'm not the only one who struggles. Know I've said it before but thank you again for all ur support and together we can achieve anything!

That's me in a nutshell! X

Back