One stone at a time target/challenge.

Here we go girls! Back on it today! Food all planned and zumba at 7 tonight.

I wudnt stress about the smoothies carly if ur still losing weight. Not sure about ww but wen I did sw I couldn't believe how high they were. I'm the opposite to u, I love fruit but smoothies or fruit juice wiv bits in makes me gag.

Hav gud day girlies xxxx

ooohhh get you doin Zumba! I hope you have a great night !

Lisa xx

Enjoy the Zumba ladies :)

Well I will see how it goes then... Having innocent one this week which is 2pp for 125ml and next week I may make them... Not sure it's worth the effort if I still have to pp them lol!

I've tried hypnosis and it didn't work :( gutted! X

Enjoy the Zumba ladies :)

Well I will see how it goes then... Having innocent one this week which is 2pp for 125ml and next week I may make them... Not sure it's worth the effort if I still have to pp them lol!

I've tried hypnosis and it didn't work :( gutted! X

if I was you I would still have them, only because its a way of getting fruit in you, and its good for you, even if you don't have them everyday... :)

I tried hypnotherapy to stop smoking, and it worked for about 6 weeks, then I started again :(

Ive not done much today, I had bacon and egg on bread :eek: and my coffee, thats it, Im still having beef for tea with mash and veg. I really need to get back into pointing.... so god knows how much I have had in points today! But I've been tired all day, so I went to bed for 2 hours this afternoon, and Im still knackered... not sleeping well at the moment, and body clock is all over the place..

Lisa xx

Hope u feel better soon! Maybe work out ur pp for today... Might make u feel better? X

Hey all, hope you're having a good Tuesday. I go back to work tomorrow so to give me a boost I've dyed my hair red. I've uploaded a new avatar picture of me this afternoon - but you can't really tell how red it is. I just need a new cut now and that is my treat for being good over Xmas!

You can see it better on my facebook page if anyone wants to 'friend' me on facebook - Emma Hollings - same profile picture as my avatar here.

Emms x

Well day 1 of bein back in track & I've been tested to the limit. On way to work this morn I was driving along by pass & a black lab running towards me. It's a very busy road so decided to turn road & see if I can coax it into the car. Drive back up road & it's in middle of road after bein hit by a car. Driver had stopped & few others so drove to work wi a heavy heart as I felt if I'd stopped straight away instead of turning round at bottom I may of saved her :( then pick son up from work who is unbelievably quite. He tells me he's had a
mouth ulcer for 2 days but thought it might go away. We are over due a check up at dentist & it's just one of those things I forget to do cos in so busy working. I know that's no excuse but when I sit down at night & think oh shud make app it's shut. My sons teeth are quite badly decayed too at side which I feel guilty bout. So all this guilt has forced me to eat a mini bag of buttons which I'm hoping are about 2pp.
Xxxxkayxxx

emmaholl said:
Hey all, hope you're having a good Tuesday. I go back to work tomorrow so to give me a boost I've dyed my hair red. I've uploaded a new avatar picture of me this afternoon - but you can't really tell how red it is. I just need a new cut now and that is my treat for being good over Xmas!

You can see it better on my facebook page if anyone wants to 'friend' me on facebook - Emma Hollings - same profile picture as my avatar here.

Emms x

Hey foxy lady! U deserve a treat for being so gud over christmas. Hav u ever dyed ur hair red b4? I couldnt believe the mess it made. 1st time I did it it looked like somebody had been murdered in my shower! I'm back to work tom 2 :( Will look for u on Facebook now xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Well day 1 of bein back in track & I've been tested to the limit. On way to work this morn I was driving along by pass & a black lab running towards me. It's a very busy road so decided to turn road & see if I can coax it into the car. Drive back up road & it's in middle of road after bein hit by a car. Driver had stopped & few others so drove to work wi a heavy heart as I felt if I'd stopped straight away instead of turning round at bottom I may of saved her :( then pick son up from work who is unbelievably quite. He tells me he's had a
mouth ulcer for 2 days but thought it might go away. We are over due a check up at dentist & it's just one of those things I forget to do cos in so busy working. I know that's no excuse but when I sit down at night & think oh shud make app it's shut. My sons teeth are quite badly decayed too at side which I feel guilty bout. So all this guilt has forced me to eat a mini bag of buttons which I'm hoping are about 2pp.
Xxxxkayxxx

Ahh Kay, wot a day!! Was the dog ok? Don't feel guilty about it Hun, u did the right thing and wernt to know it wud get run over in the meantime. I'm the same wiv dentist. I'm not frightened of them but find it a massive inconvenience. We r all overdue an appointment 2. We hav so much to remember as busy working mums it's no wonder we forget things so don't punish urself. U hab dun amazingly well to have stayed in control after such a shitty day - well done, I'm proud of u! Xxxx

Emms - hair looks lush :D how u gonna get it cut? I can't find u on fb...

Everyone is welcome to add me - Carly Lancaster :D

Kay - that is awful u poor thing... poor dog :( Think mini bags of buttons are 3pp... how did your day go

Here is mine:

Tuesday 3rd January 2012 (Summary)

POSITIVES
1. I have almost completed my portfolio (I will stay up till it is done)
2. I am back into WW - making sensible choices and planning!
3. I have booked a gym class tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday morning... and I will do my other 2 C25k runs :D

I am doing ok on the portfolio... still a fair bit more to do and it is slow going as I keep procrastinating... gonna try to get it done in next few hours and maybe treat myself to a dvd before bed... But I do need sleep before my first proper day back tomorrow (which by the way I am dreading :()

I have three (plus) meals out over the weekend - Friday is curry with my aunt and uncle, sat is tea and cinema with my ex for his birthday (as friends!) and sunday I am having a meal with my friend in London... Monday I will be having hotel breakfast, probably subway lunch before exam and then grab another sandwich or similar for tea on the train.... I am hoping that if I make sensible choices I can do that within my weeklies :D

xxx

Emms x

Hiya your hair looks fab really suits you :) well done on your loss its brill :D cant find you on fb either x x

Hiya everyone ,not ignoring everyone else, will come back on in a bit when hollie goes to bed and i can use the laptop without her "helping " me x x

Can't find you on FB either. Dog had died unfortunately & was still there this eve. Looked on a local forum & someone was missin a black lab :( a friend rang to notify them wot had happened as I dint ave the balls. Ive been good other wise. Had this luscious chicken sauce by the same people that do lazy garlic etc. It was quite low in points but had to add cream which I pointed. Lush tho & worth it.
Xxxxkayxxx

if I was you I would still have them, only because its a way of getting fruit in you, and its good for you, even if you don't have them everyday... :)

I tried hypnotherapy to stop smoking, and it worked for about 6 weeks, then I started again :(

Ive not done much today, I had bacon and egg on bread :eek: and my coffee, thats it, Im still having beef for tea with mash and veg. I really need to get back into pointing.... so god knows how much I have had in points today! But I've been tired all day, so I went to bed for 2 hours this afternoon, and Im still knackered... not sleeping well at the moment, and body clock is all over the place..

Lisa xx

Hey Lisa Hope youre feeling better this evening, get as much rest as you can. Dont worry about points today get back onto it tomorrow.i never bloody sleep and it wears you out x x

Can't find you on FB either. Dog had died unfortunately & was still there this eve. Looked on a local forum & someone was missin a black lab :( a friend rang to notify them wot had happened as I dint ave the balls. Ive been good other wise. Had this luscious chicken sauce by the same people that do lazy garlic etc. It was quite low in points but had to add cream which I pointed. Lush tho & worth it.
Xxxxkayxxx

Ah bless the poor dog but dont upset yourself you didnt do anything wrong. i love the sound of that type of food but im the plainest eater ever and dont eat veg of any description except potatoes, I didnt answer on another of your posts, yes it was me looking for the warburton wraps and i didnt get them yet but my aunt is bringing me some in 2 wks when she visits. Thanks a mill x x

Hiya , by some small miracle i managed to stay the same without any wi for 3 wks. still stunned but very happy so up and at em tomorrow with a bang x x

Goose1 said:
Ah bless the poor dog but dont upset yourself you didnt do anything wrong. i love the sound of that type of food but im the plainest eater ever and dont eat veg of any description except potatoes, I didnt answer on another of your posts, yes it was me looking for the warburton wraps and i didnt get them yet but my aunt is bringing me some in 2 wks when she visits. Thanks a mill x x

Make sure she brings a few pkts as you can freeze em. So filling & versatile. Let me know if you need a parcel sending. I'll wrap em up wi a pkt of tissues as I know wot ur like. Xxxx Kay

Goose1 said:
Hiya , by some small miracle i managed to stay the same without any wi for 3 wks. still stunned but very happy so up and at em tomorrow with a bang x x

If I stay same when I weigh in I'll be doin cartwheels round cul de sac naked. Lol. Xxxxkayxxx

Well done for STS...

Tell me more about the chicken sauce?! Pp total with cream? Xx

Back