One stone at a time target/challenge.

Some loooooonnnnnnnggggggg threads on here girls. Not gonna reply to them individually but a big cuddle for being gud/bad or just being u! I've lost 3.5lb this week. Been really gud food wise but not really dun any exercise. Need to try & fit sum in next week. Hope everyone's well xxxgailxxx

Wow Emma good girl you for stickin & pointing. I'm impressed. You should really bottle & sell that motivation girl.
Who would of guessed a lift would only work with the room key? Only in London? And if he was a proper conceriage he would of carried ur bags to ur room anyway & turned down the sheets for u. Lol.
Just think of all the exercise running up & down the stairs to the loo xx
Anyway the salsa chicken is for 2 people. 14 PP each
300g jar salsa
200ml chicken stock
300g BNS peeled & cut in chunks
1red pepper deseeded & chunked
75g dried basmati rice
15g coriander (I left this out)
300g chicken breast cut in chunks
410g can red kidney beans drained & rinsed
Add salsa & stock, bns & pepper to pan. Bring to boil cover & simmer for 10 mins.
Add rice & half coriander and chicken cover & cook gently for 8 min till rice is soft & chicken is cooked.
Stir in beans, cover & leave few mins to warm through. Serve scattered wi rest of coriander mmmmmm.
Might try chucking everythin in slow cooker. I'm sure that would work xxxx
Kay xxxx

Well done emms!

Thanks for the letter, I will be printing it out, Ive just got on computer, so had to come on here first.... priorities !

And yes Im fine with the Negative !

I hope next month it will be a positive!

Ive had bacon on bread for breakfast today, 8 points, and ww chicken hotpot at 6pts.

pint of skimmed milk, and 5 points on sugar... not bad !

lisa xx

Well only lost 2lb this week, gutted. Usually on first week back I lose 5 or 6. So this week I'm gonna get that big loss. I'm gonna zumba every other day. I've just made some leek & potato soup and I've just discovered summat amazing. I nipped in m&s & usually I'll pick up some Percy pigs but not today, oh no, today I picked up some fresh crunchy green grapes. THEN as I go down an aisle I see "third off". Now I love bargain so looked & it was carrot cake, millionaires shortbread & other goodies but with a diff. They're packaged in single bite size pieces. Anyone that knows me knows if I open a pkt of biscuit I'll eat the lot, same wi cakes. So to ave it individually wrapped is a revalation. So as not to be greedy I just buy the carrot cake. I point one square up & it's 3pp. I've had one & it's lovely & just enough to satisfy me. There's another 3 square left & gonna ave 1 for next 3 days.
How's every one else doin?
Xxxkayxxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Well only lost 2lb this week, gutted. Usually on first week back I lose 5 or 6. So this week I'm gonna get that big loss. I'm gonna zumba every other day. I've just made some leek & potato soup and I've just discovered summat amazing. I nipped in m&s & usually I'll pick up some Percy pigs but not today, oh no, today I picked up some fresh crunchy green grapes. THEN as I go down an aisle I see "third off". Now I love bargain so looked & it was carrot cake, millionaires shortbread & other goodies but with a diff. They're packaged in single bite size pieces. Anyone that knows me knows if I open a pkt of biscuit I'll eat the lot, same wi cakes. So to ave it individually wrapped is a revalation. So as not to be greedy I just buy the carrot cake. I point one square up & it's 3pp. I've had one & it's lovely & just enough to satisfy me. There's another 3 square left & gonna ave 1 for next 3 days.
Xxxkayxxxx

Well dun u for resisting proud of ya! Girl power - we cdn do it sista!!!! X

Hello all

Lisa - sorry ur test was negative but love the positive attitude :D Good Luck with getting to that next bracket!!! U CAN DO IT!!!

Emms - u are an absolute superstar!!! Well done for keeping focused on the plan all the time u were away! That is brilliant :D Ignore the reflection in the train... u will get to where u want to be.. one day at a time!!

Gail - well done on the fab loss!!!

Kay - 2lb is a fab loss!! U will get more next week if u do all that ... u star!!

xx

Friday 13th January 2012
POSITIVES
1. I have lots of weeklies left :D
2. I managed a whole day without choc!
3. I am ready for a new week :D (and a new me!)

Well I survived day of no choc... got a bad head... think it might be withdrawal... I am trying not to replace choc with sweets/ cake.. but to be fair it doesn't seem to have the same addictive factor for me... I had a muller after lunch and then fruit pastiles after tea... so am aiming to just have one sweet thing a day and one yogurt....

And after tea (I hid the fact that I was eating because my boss offered to cook and I wanted to eat what I had bought...)I went to the poker night and the boys ordered chinese... I have never had Chinese before.. I had a tiny bit of chicken curry and rice, a few prawn crackers and tried a tiny tiny bit of rib.... was so proud of myself for trying new stuff.. I had such a small amount think is only 7pp.. out of curiousity.. how many pps would curry sauce be? Coz if I went to chinese I could probs just have curry sauce and boiled rice... was yummy!

No exercise as went straight from work at 7.45 to poker and got home at after midnight..

xx

Xxxkayxxxx

Well done you !!

Just as long as you stick to a square or two a day you will be ok ! :) and 2lbs... that is still a great loss !

Carly ! I have no idea what a curry sauce is, usually chinese sauces are not really creamy... but well done for trying !

I have done ok today... not pointed today, just about managed to cook tea, as ive been in and out of bed all day with a migraine..

Ive ate

2 pieces bacon
2 pieces ww bread (4pts)
butter (1)

new potatoes, gammon, peas

and just ate half a pot noodle!

pint of milk for coffee and 4 points for sugars.

so I think Ive done ok ...

Ive got to go and have an MRI scan tomorrow, bit nervous, as Im slightly claustrophobic !
Lisaxx

What is the MRI scan for Lisa, hope ur okay x
Just stuck to the 1 piece of cake so really pleased wi that. I feel like I've ate loads today but tracked everythin & still within points. For lowish points I'm also loving the dairylea snack thingys. Only 3 each pot & lasts ages. Made a fish thing as well tonight but it went abit watery but was so tasty, next time I'll just cut down on the milk. Keep up the good work everyone xxxkayxxxx

Just stuck to the 1 piece of cake so really pleased wi that. I feel like I've ate loads today but tracked everythin & still within points. For lowish points I'm also loving the dairylea snack thingys. Only 3 each pot & lasts ages. Made a fish thing as well tonight but it went abit watery but was so tasty, next time I'll just cut down on the milk. Keep up the good work everyone xxxkayxxxx

I had a bad car crash early in the year, and Im claiming compensation off the woman (as she effin nearly killed me then started shouting at me, saying it was my fault) anyway, It was proved it was her fault, and since I had the accident, my back has got worse, I damaged my wrist, (got to have an operation on it) and I had severe panic/anxiety attacks, where I didn't go out for 6 months properly... so Im gonna hit it where it hurts.. in her pocket !

anyway, I didn't know about the dairylea things ! thats quite low points ! And well done on just the 1 cake ! Cody came home from her grans today, they had made coconut cake, and I had to eat some... I am sooo glad, that I didn't like it lol, I had to throw it in the bin, without her knowing lol.

what was the fish dish hun ?

its quiet on here tonight... hope everyone is ok !

Happy Monday everyone !

Lisa xx

Lisa - hope the MRI goes ok poppet

Kay - well done for restraining to just one cake :D u superstar....

I am off to bed but here is my summary:

Saturday 14th January 2012

POSITIVES
1. I have weeklies left :D
2. I managed a day 2 without choc!
3. I am gonna do this :D

Well after day 2 of no choc the withdrawal symptoms are going away... I am finding cake/ sweeties easier to control.. I can't believe I have weeklies left :D WOOP!!!

No exercise today... I felt cack all day... and went to my friend's mum's 50th - was fun.. was gonna do just dance when I got home but then found out (at midnight)... that I needed to be at work at 8am (in Workington.... grrr).... so off to bed I went...

Sunday 15th January 2012

POSITIVES
2. I managed a day 3 without choc!
3. I did day 3 of C25k and 90 mins of my new just dance 3 game :D

Well I am well and truly in control :D so pleased with myself... hoping for a really good loss this week :D

Had to go through to Workington twice (two x 2hr round trip)... I am shattered... am off to bed soon... tried to write my resignation letter and ended up in tears... feeling really torn about it... know leaving is for the best but feel crap...Not had any time to do PGCE interview prep... will have to do it of an evening when I am free after gym lol

xx

Kay - well done on one cake honey - that's real self control!

Lisa - Hope you got on okay at the 'osptial. Hope you get a decent payout!

Carly - you're an inspiration at the moment Carly - all that exercise - well done honey. If you are so emotional about handing your notice in why don't you put it off for a week and think about it some more?

I've had two really good days on the plan and have done a little walking nothing too strenuous, and have had points left nearly every day this week - I've tried to eat my points but am failing miserably.

I have agreed to go to CIRCUITS :eek: on Wednesday evening! Yikes. A lot of peeps from work go so I've said I'll go with my mate Sarah from work - am a little nervous about it - but hey-ho I've got to start somewhere and its better than stripping off to your cossie in front of everyone in the pool. At least I'll have clothes on!

Its my weigh in tonight and I am a bit nervous about it - I seem to have a mental blockage about it all at the moment. Hope I get some inspiration on the scales tonight!

Emms xx

Lisa - hope the MRI goes ok poppet

Kay - well done for restraining to just one cake :D u superstar....

I am off to bed but here is my summary:

Saturday 14th January 2012

POSITIVES
2. I managed a day 2 without choc!
3. I am gonna do this :D

Well after day 2 of no choc the withdrawal symptoms are going away... I am finding cake/ sweeties easier to control.. I can't believe I have weeklies left :D WOOP!!!

No exercise today... I felt cack all day... and went to my friend's mum's 50th - was fun.. was gonna do just dance when I got home but then found out (at midnight)... that I needed to be at work at 8am (in Workington.... grrr).... so off to bed I went...

Sunday 15th January 2012

POSITIVES
2. I managed a day 3 without choc!
3. I did day 3 of C25k and 90 mins of my new just dance 3 game :D

Well I am well and truly in control :D so pleased with myself... hoping for a really good loss this week :D

Had to go through to Workington twice (two x 2hr round trip)... I am shattered... am off to bed soon... tried to write my resignation letter and ended up in tears... feeling really torn about it... know leaving is for the best but feel crap...Not had any time to do PGCE interview prep... will have to do it of an evening when I am free after gym lol

xx

Jesus ! 90mins of just dance 3 !! and weeklies left .... god you are good hun !

Kay - well done on one cake honey - that's real self control!

Lisa - Hope you got on okay at the 'osptial. Hope you get a decent payout!

Carly - you're an inspiration at the moment Carly - all that exercise - well done honey. If you are so emotional about handing your notice in why don't you put it off for a week and think about it some more?

I've had two really good days on the plan and have done a little walking nothing too strenuous, and have had points left nearly every day this week - I've tried to eat my points but am failing miserably.

I have agreed to go to CIRCUITS :eek: on Wednesday evening! Yikes. A lot of peeps from work go so I've said I'll go with my mate Sarah from work - am a little nervous about it - but hey-ho I've got to start somewhere and its better than stripping off to your cossie in front of everyone in the pool. At least I'll have clothes on!

Its my weigh in tonight and I am a bit nervous about it - I seem to have a mental blockage about it all at the moment. Hope I get some inspiration on the scales tonight!

Emms xx
Good luck with Circuit.... I think id die if I did that lol !

good luck with weigh in !!!
Lisa xx

Hi girls, hope everyone's on track & doin well. I'm in the zone at mo so feeling v pleased wiv myself. Hubby away tho tom til fri so will hav 2 b really careful then. Today is supposed 2 b the day most people giv up new years resolutions - nor us girls we just keep gettin stronger & stronger!!!! Keep at it xxxgailxxx

Hey ladies,

I lost 2lbs tonight - Yippee! :D:D
A stone and a half in 12 weeks!

Super chuffed with myself.

Emms xx

Yay emms well done thats brilliant . Youre doing fantastic x x

Hiya gail well done on the loss last wk. Best of luck with hubby away but im sure you will be grand. Youre really into now so bring on next wi x x

Fair play kay and on the carrot cakes . I must try the dairylea things . Glad mil is finally getting the jist of it with the sweet things. Good luck this wk . Gwen x x

Hiya lisa. Hope the mri went ok today hun. Ive had one and im not claustrophobic but i hated it. Sorry about your test results but jst keep practicing :) good luck ths wk with wi x x

Hiya Carly . Omg girl how do you keep going and do all you do and come on here and motivate everyone. You never sit still . I hope you get your letter done it seems like its really what you want and you truly deserve to be happy you are such a lovely girl x x

Back