One stone at a time target/challenge.

emmaholl said:
Hey ladies,

I lost 2lbs tonight - Yippee! :D:D
A stone and a half in 12 weeks!

Super chuffed with myself.

Emms xx

Well done you. You're really good at these 2's aren't u? Bet you're startin to really tell now in your clothes. Ave u dropped a dress size yet? Xxxkayxxxx

Thanks Gail and Kay! I just needed a big cuddle too!

Honesty time:
Most of my clothes are elasticated so i haven't felt much difference in clothes sizes, but i did get into a pair of cords a size smaller the other day - and I am in smaller knickers!

Emms xx

emmaholl said:

Honesty time:
Most of my clothes are elasticated so i haven't felt much difference in clothes sizes, but i did get into a pair of cords a size smaller the other day - and I am in smaller knickers!

Emms xx

Smaller knickers is always a sure fire way to tell if you've lost weight. I'm fed up of my bum eating my knickers, lol xxxkayxxxx

Hi girls, hope everyone's on track & doin well. I'm in the zone at mo so feeling v pleased wiv myself. Hubby away tho tom til fri so will hav 2 b really careful then. Today is supposed 2 b the day most people giv up new years resolutions - nor us girls we just keep gettin stronger & stronger!!!! Keep at it xxxgailxxx

i didn't know that this was the week that people give up their resolutions.... and its only the 17th lol ! Well not us lot !

Hey ladies,

I lost 2lbs tonight - Yippee! :D:D
A stone and a half in 12 weeks!

Super chuffed with myself.

Emms xx

You are doing amazing ! Well done hunny xx

Honesty time:

Emms xx

Big Cuddles from me too ! :bighug:
Here's to small knickers lol !

Smaller knickers is always a sure fire way to tell if you've lost weight. I'm fed up of my bum eating my knickers, lol xxxkayxxxx

ROFLMAO ! Codys bum always eats her knickers lol, but she just takes them off.... no matter where she is ! Honest... she takes them off in school, in the car, anywhere! All the teachers just laugh at her, but it doesn't matter what size i get her, (she got age 10-11) on at the moment, and she only 7, she is not big at all for her age... I just don't think she likes them!

Lisa xx

Hey ladies, sorry for going missing I am not sure what I've been doing just trying to get away from too much time on the PC I suppose, started doing some knitting and I have studying that needs to be done too. Since the new year though I have been keeping on plan so that is good :)

I put on 3.6 kilos (almost 8 lbs) over Christmas! and then lost it all after the first week!! Which as you can imagine I was stoked with, at last nights weigh in I managed to lose another 2 kilos (about 4.5 lbs) and am 400 grams away from my WW 10%, and 4 lbs away from breaking the next stone bracket, which will be my target for January I think.

Good to see all the positivity in the thread, I promise I shall check in at least once daily from now on, missed you girlies! xx

Hiya morgen welcome back glad all is ok with you. Well done on your losses doing brill. Ive been much the same finding it hard to get 2 mins to come on here. You will smash that 400 g and 4 lbs to get to your next targets x x

Hey ladies, sorry for going missing I am not sure what I've been doing just trying to get away from too much time on the PC I suppose, started doing some knitting and I have studying that needs to be done too. Since the new year though I have been keeping on plan so that is good :)

I put on 3.6 kilos (almost 8 lbs) over Christmas! and then lost it all after the first week!! Which as you can imagine I was stoked with, at last nights weigh in I managed to lose another 2 kilos (about 4.5 lbs) and am 400 grams away from my WW 10%, and 4 lbs away from breaking the next stone bracket, which will be my target for January I think.

Good to see all the positivity in the thread, I promise I shall check in at least once daily from now on, missed you girlies! xx

OMG !! Welcome back stranger lol.... I know what you mean, I spend waaayyy much time on the computer :/

Glad to see the weight gained over xmas came off quickly! What a relief that was for you !

Lisa xx

P.S Im in a really really bad shitty mood today..... just wanted to let you all know pmsl.... I promise I wont take it out on you all ....

No not really just got my shitty dont eff me off today head on lol...

I gave it Chris this morning.... poor fella, and Im not even pregnant yet lol

and the dog is still getting randy with Cody.... roll on next week !

Lisa xx

Hi everyone hope you are all well and had a good day today . Hope youre feeling better Lisa and feel ok tomorrow x x x

yes Im ok lol.... How are you !! how has your day been ?

Lisa xx

very hormonal today on the verge of tears all day but lost a pound so that cheered me up a bit :) new day tomorrow for us both x x

very hormonal today on the verge of tears all day but lost a pound so that cheered me up a bit :) new day tomorrow for us both x x

I knew there was something wrong...

I was emotional all day yesterday, my hubby said whats wrong, my reply ... I want new windows ?? I was in tears over the windows ! lol.

A new day today and have managed to acheive a lot !

Good day food wise aswell... :)

WI tomorrow for me, Id be happy with a 1lb loss.

Lisa xx

I knew there was something wrong...

I was emotional all day yesterday, my hubby said whats wrong, my reply ... I want new windows ?? I was in tears over the windows ! lol.

A new day today and have managed to acheive a lot !

Good day food wise aswell... :)

WI tomorrow for me, Id be happy with a 1lb loss.

Lisa xx

Oh god we are a right pair well done on good day today. Hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow . Keep us posted x x

Hi everyone hope you all had a good day today. Ive been good but only because my best friend who im doing bridemaid for ( as i thought in june 2013) but has now sprung on me that it will be sept this year and im panicking like. Crazy lady . 4 and a half stone to lose by sept cos her other bridesmaid is a size 6/8 after losing 2 stone and the other one is size 10/12 and the bride is nearly a size 12 after losing the same weight as me and i am dreading the thought of being the fat bridesmaid so much so that i want to tell her id rather not do it. Sorry for the rant but every time i try talk to my hubby he just says " you will be grand" but its really getting me down :(:(

Goose1 said:
Hi everyone hope you all had a good day today. Ive been good but only because my best friend who im doing bridemaid for ( as i thought in june 2013) but has now sprung on me that it will be sept this year and im panicking like. Crazy lady . 4 and a half stone to lose by sept cos her other bridesmaid is a size 6/8 after losing 2 stone and the other one is size 10/12 and the bride is nearly a size 12 after losing the same weight as me and i am dreading the thought of being the fat bridesmaid so much so that i want to tell her id rather not do it. Sorry for the rant but every time i try talk to my hubby he just says " you will be grand" but its really getting me down :(:(

Know exactly where ur coming from sweetie but u will b a beautiful bridesmaid no matter wot size u r. Don't put 2 much pressure on urself & try to take it one day at a time. Does ur best friend know how stressed u r about it? Wud she understand if u told her how u feel. I'm sure she wud just want u 2 njoy her special day. I was bridesmaid for my brother a few years ago and was a size 12 at the time. Still didn't feel confident tho, think its how we feel inside. U hav got 8 months 2 b as gud as possible and as long as u try ur best u can't expect anymore of urself. We will all b here 2 support u along the way xxxxxxxxxxx

Back