One stone at a time target/challenge.

There is a recipe section :) but we would love to see it too I'm sure... I just have small amounts of rice/pasta/Taties... But fry light on carrots and butternut squash makes nice roasted veg x

I will put the recipe together then and post it on here in the next couple of days :) I noticed today that Batchelors low fat super noodles are only 3pp per pack...!!!

Hello everyone :)

Hope u are all ok!!! Sorry for being AWOL! Been really busy at work.

Summary of my week... Handed my notice in and will start new job on 5th march... Taking a week off between the two jobs to do my last bit of work experience ,.. Pgce interview on wed :D lots of work and interview prep to do this weekend :(

I have lost 4lbs this week! Yay! And 8 days without choc! And went to gym mon, thurs, fri, say and going tomorrow :D

How are u all doing? How's things? Cxxx

WOW 4lbs Well done :) and 8 days without choccie !

Hi all, I'm new to this site and have been on WW for nearly 3 weeks now, I was gutted with the first two weigh ins as I hadn't lost a thing but out of curiosity I weighed myself this morning and HEY PRESTO 4lb lost!! Can't wait to see if it's more by Wednesday (my weekly weight in day) xxxxx

I have lost 6lbs in .... 11 weeks ! Im still here though! I am a slow looser, but Im still a looser all the same ... keep at it ! And welcome to the club !

I will put the recipe together then and post it on here in the next couple of days :) I noticed today that Batchelors low fat super noodles are only 3pp per pack...!!!

Do they taste the same as the full fat ones ?

I just pointed a pot noodles... 10 points ! WTF ! lol... don't taste like 10 points should taste lol

Can somebody kick my arse please. Just can't do it today! V fed up wiv myself - all positivity gone :((( x

1) how much have you lost in total ?
2) do you enjoy being over weight ?
3) what are your reasons for loosing weight hun ? Are they not good enough reasons anymore ?
4) why are you fed up ? tom or summat ?
5) get your fat piccies out...

Come on.... we all need motivation at some point ! i WANT TO SEE AT LEAST 1LB OFF FOR NEXT WI !

Can you do this ? or will you fail, at the little challenge ?

lisa xx

I forgot to say, If I loose 1lb more, then I will get my 7lb sticker !

And if when I loose 4lb more, I will get my 5% :)

Just looking at it now, and when I loose a stone (from now), I will be in the 13 stone mark.... remarkable really, when I think about it like that... A number I never thought Id get to. It may take me 20 weeks! but I don't care.

So Gail, when you are having a shitty day, and you not on track, think of me... I started my diet in Oct and have lost 6lbs... Yet Im still here ! and it's all from people like you Gail, who keep me spurred on and want to keep going.

Lisa xx

Hi Cobra, thanks for the welcome :) the weight loss will probably slow down but I am definitely going to stick with it.
Not sure about the Super Noodles as I've not tried them yet, I will certainly let you know. As for the Pot Noodle..!! I agree, 10 points is mad, they're not even filling.

whoopsadolly said:
Can somebody kick my arse please. Just can't do it today! V fed up wiv myself - all positivity gone :((( x

Try stay positive think of the end result dressing up in clothes and not haven't to worry that they haven't got your size :) go for a light walk to clear your head xxx

Hey Gail! Massive hugs! As Lisa said answer those questions. Think where u want to be, why? When? Think about why u started the journey. Remember that u can do this. Maybe u need a good blow out day then bk to it! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey Gail! Massive hugs! As Lisa said answer those questions. Think where u want to be, why? When? Think about why u started the journey. Remember that u can do this. Maybe u need a good blow out day then bk to it! Xx

Thanx Carly. Hope ur ok chick xxxx

You joined this thread on 29th Oct.... how much have you lost since then ?

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
You joined this thread on 29th Oct.... how much have you lost since then ?

Lisa xx

Did u not get my message. I sent u one back? Only lost 3.5lb, joined ww online in sept. Lost bit, put it back on plus extra over Xmas. So I've lost 3.5 in 2 weeks. I'm the heaviest now than I've been since having jack 8 years ago. Got to get back on the wagon. Xxx

whoopsadolly said:
Did u not get my message. I sent u one back? Only lost 3.5lb, joined ww online in sept. Lost bit, put it back on plus extra over Xmas. So I've lost 3.5 in 2 weeks. I'm the heaviest now than I've been since having jack 8 years ago. Got to get back on the wagon. Xxx

In total how much ave u lost ? Xxxx
Remember to look at the bigger picture xxxx

Hiya Gail, not going to kick your arse just going to try do what you did for me last week and make you feel better. Its just a bad day thats nearly over and tomorrow is a new day and you can jump back on the wagon and forget about it . Yu still ave loads of time till wi so you can pull t back hun .

Hi all, I'm new to this site and have been on WW for nearly 3 weeks now, I was gutted with the first two weigh ins as I hadn't lost a thing but out of curiosity I weighed myself this morning and HEY PRESTO 4lb lost!! Can't wait to see if it's more by Wednesday (my weekly weight in day) xxxxx

Welcome monica and well done thats a fab loss . Dont worry how it comes off, our leader told us to look at it month by month cos everyones body is different. Good luck for wed x x

Hello everyone :)

Hope u are all ok!!! Sorry for being AWOL! Been really busy at work.

Summary of my week... Handed my notice in and will start new job on 5th march... Taking a week off between the two jobs to do my last bit of work experience ,.. Pgce interview on wed :D lots of work and interview prep to do this weekend :(

I have lost 4lbs this week! Yay! And 8 days without choc! And went to gym mon, thurs, fri, say and going tomorrow :D

How are u all doing? How's things? Cxxx

Wow missus well done 4 lbs brill. 8 days without choc legend:D fair play biting the bullet and handing in your notice , good luck with all your prep work this wk. I dont know where you get your energy from :D

Goose1 said:
Welcome monica and well done thats a fab loss . Dont worry how it comes off, our leader told us to look at it month by month cos everyones body is different. Good luck for wed x x

Awww thanks and thank you for the welcome, everyone is so nice and supportive on here :) xx

Awww thanks and thank you for the welcome, everyone is so nice and supportive on here :) xx

Ah no prob they are the nicest ladies here and have helped me sooooo much since lisa started this thread . I wouldnt be still losing if not for them x x x

I would be completely lost without this site!!!

Ruth
X

I know what you mean ruth . You pick up tips but its having people especially this thread that understand exactly how you feel and get you through bad days that really has kept me going x x

Back