One stone at a time target/challenge.

Goose1 said:
I know what you mean ruth . You pick up tips but its having people especially this thread that understand exactly how you feel and get you through bad days that really has kept me going x x

Exactly- people who know how we feel and can help us through it instead of giving up :)

It's fab as my stick thin 'I can eat what I want' OH has no clue and constantly refers to WW as a 2 week thing and something I'll never stick to! Need somewhere to let off steam and it's perfect!

Ruth
X

Seriously can I punch ur fella lol! They need to learn to keep quiet hehe! And not bring home food!! Grrr lol

:D x

Hello everyone :)

Hope u are all ok!!! Sorry for being AWOL! Been really busy at work.

Summary of my week... Handed my notice in and will start new job on 5th march... Taking a week off between the two jobs to do my last bit of work experience ,.. Pgce interview on wed :D lots of work and interview prep to do this weekend :(

I have lost 4lbs this week! Yay! And 8 days without choc! And went to gym mon, thurs, fri, say and going tomorrow :D

How are u all doing? How's things? Cxxx

oooh good luck for the new job and the PGCE interview! Really pleased you're finally going for it :D xx

One thing I do struggle with is what to put with meat (I'm a real carnivore), I love rice, potatoes and pasta but I tend to be just having salad with the meat, do you have any ideas or tips?
I did make a 0 pp tomato soup which is delicious, I am happy to share this but not to sure where to post it xx

Welcome :)

I find myself having potatoes quite a lot as they are more economical on points, also i think I have a slight intolerance to pasta as even if I stick to my points I can see a gain after eating it and I bloat up.

If you like mashed potatoes then I can recommend cooking carrots and mashing them in to increased the volume of mash without increasing points :)

Good luck with weigh in! xx

Can somebody kick my arse please. Just can't do it today! V fed up wiv myself - all positivity gone :((( x

I know how you feel chick, to give myself some motivation i have been watching episodes from Biggest loser USA and Australia on Youtube, even if you just watch the first episode of a season and the finale, it is quite inspiring!

You may not have lost as much as you'd like, but just think, if you hadn't started WW at all how much would you weigh now? You could be wearing the next size up, but you're not so that in itself is a victory! xx

I forgot to say, If I loose 1lb more, then I will get my 7lb sticker !

And if when I loose 4lb more, I will get my 5% :)

Just looking at it now, and when I loose a stone (from now), I will be in the 13 stone mark.... remarkable really, when I think about it like that... A number I never thought Id get to. It may take me 20 weeks! but I don't care.

So Gail, when you are having a shitty day, and you not on track, think of me... I started my diet in Oct and have lost 6lbs... Yet Im still here ! and it's all from people like you Gail, who keep me spurred on and want to keep going.

Lisa xx

Oooh really close Lisa, look forward to hearing you're doing the loser dance next weigh in :D xx

Exactly- people who know how we feel and can help us through it instead of giving up :)

It's fab as my stick thin 'I can eat what I want' OH has no clue and constantly refers to WW as a 2 week thing and something I'll never stick to! Need somewhere to let off steam and it's perfect!

Ruth
X

Ugh boys! I had an ex like that he'd just shovel in Pizza and I'd put the weight on. Don't worry though as we have faith in you! xx

dh, got a chicago town pizza last night, 12 points for 1/2 pizza... needless to say, I had ww soup

Gotta go and have some brekkie now !

Lisa xx

So I had a little wibble over the weekend, on Friday I had my first binge for probably 6 months and ate all the treats in the house which I have done so well to ration out up until now :( I have not replaced the treats, well actually I have but with frozen berries and fresh fruit.

Then it was a case of MIL strikes again yesterday as she came over for lunch and brought a cake she'd baked us. I have no idea why she did that, especially as last week I refused to take a box of these really delicious cheese and almond pastry things she makes. She didn't even bring it for dessert for everyone to have a piece, and when my BF explained that it would be high in points she produced a hand written copy of the recipe from her pocket for him to work it out, it was 80 points for the whole cake, I just really don't get it lol. So this morning I sent the boyf off to work with the cake for his workmates as I said I'd throw it out if he left it here!

We will miss weigh in this week because he has a meeting in a town about an hour away this afternoon, but when I got on the scales I was the same as last monday Morning, so next week I am hoping for a good result. Hope everyone elses Monday is a good one :) xx

Hey Ladies! I'm back from the land of yorkshire puddings, whippets and flat caps!
What a weekend, but first a few comments on your posts...

Hello everyone :)
Hope u are all ok!!! Sorry for being AWOL! Been really busy at work.

Summary of my week... Handed my notice in and will start new job on 5th march... Taking a week off between the two jobs to do my last bit of work experience ,.. Pgce interview on wed
:D lots of work and interview prep to do this weekend :(
I have lost 4lbs this week! Yay! And 8 days without choc! And went to gym mon, thurs, fri, say and going tomorrow
:D
How are u all doing? How's things? Cxxx

Carly - huge congrats honey - you are the bravest woman I know doing a career change and being so positive about it. Good look for the interview on Wednesday. And 8 days without chocolate - you deserve a medal!

Hi all, I'm new to this site and have been on WW for nearly 3 weeks now, I was gutted with the first two weigh ins as I hadn't lost a thing but out of curiosity I weighed myself this morning and HEY PRESTO 4lb lost!! Can't wait to see if it's more by Wednesday (my weekly weight in day) xxxxx

Hi Monica - Well done on the 4lb loss!! My first weigh in I only lost 2lbs, but I kept at it and have lost 21lbs in 12 weeks now...keep going - you will achieve your goal.

One thing I do struggle with is what to put with meat (I'm a real carnivore), I love rice, potatoes and pasta but I tend to be just having salad with the meat, do you have any ideas or tips?

I did make a 0 pp tomato soup which is delicious, I am happy to share this but not to sure where to post it xx

I know a few of the others have made suggestions...i do two thins to go with what ever meat i am having for tea, i make a huge pan of ratatouie which is yummy, or I make carrot, parsnip and potato chips, with frylite spray and loads of salt and pepper and bake them til they are soft and squidgy with crunchy bits. Yumm.

Can somebody kick my arse please. Just can't do it today! V fed up wiv myself - all positivity gone

Gail - Consider your arse kicked! Sorry you are so fed up honey - you can do it - you stood up to you MIL so you can do anything! I like the questions lisa added, it makes you think about why you are trying to do it at all! Good luck for this week honey.

I would be completely lost without this site!!!

Me too! I wouldn't have got this far without this thread and all the support I get every day!

I know how you feel chick, to give myself some motivation i have been watching episodes from Biggest loser USA and Australia on Youtube, even if you just watch the first episode of a season and the finale, it is quite inspiring!

You may not have lost as much as you'd like, but just think, if you hadn't started WW at all how much would you weigh now? You could be wearing the next size up, but you're not so that in itself is a victory! xx

I do that too, there are loads of weight loss programmes at the moment which keeps my motivation topped up!

So I had a little wibble over the weekend, on Friday I had my first binge for probably 6 months and ate all the treats in the house which I have done so well to ration out up until now
:( I have not replaced the treats, well actually I have but with frozen berries and fresh fruit.

Then it was a case of MIL strikes again yesterday as she came over for lunch and brought a cake she'd baked us. I have no idea why she did that, especially as last week I refused to take a box of these really delicious cheese and almond pastry things she makes. She didn't even bring it for dessert for everyone to have a piece, and when my BF explained that it would be high in points she produced a hand written copy of the recipe from her pocket for him to work it out, it was 80 points for the whole cake, I just really don't get it lol. So this morning I sent the boyf off to work with the cake for his workmates as I said I'd throw it out if he left it here!

We will miss weigh in this week because he has a meeting in a town about an hour away this afternoon, but when I got on the scales I was the same as last monday Morning, so next week I am hoping for a good result. Hope everyone elses Monday is a good one
:) xx

80 pps for a cake! Well done for sending it out of the house honey - that's some will power...

So - the wedding - or more importantly - what have I eaten this weekend? If i told you I had eaten a whole weeks points in three days would you believe me - Its true!
Friday set off to Yorkshire - had toast for breakfast, then a MacDonalds at the services, then went to the best Indian restaurant and had the buffet...including Goulab Jamon which are the syrup laden donut balls - yummm...
Saturday - had a mc'd muffin and hash brown for breakfast, then a buffet at the wedding, including scones with jam and clotted cream for desert...then inthe evening after the wedding we went to a lovely little Italian place with my parents and best mate and I had three courses!

Sunday - we skipped breakfast for a lie in, and went to TGI Fridays in leeds for lunch and a walk round Ikea - then completely slipped up as after we came out of ikea we went to krispy kreme for a coffee and bought a dozen donuts - a dozen for tow of us! we had one each then looked at each other and said - why do we keep doing this? we forget that we don;t eat that much anymore. needless to say throughout the day and the coffee stops on the way home to wales they did gradually get eaten.

But you know what, I have had a fab weekend, seen family and friends, seen Joe's mum get married and be the happiest I have ever seen her, and then I got up and got weighed this morning, and have stayed the same!! Get in. Just need to see how much i gain during the day today for my WI tonight. I fully intend to attack the exercise this week!

It appears I am human (lol Lisa) and can eat a fecking huge amount of food when the opportunity arises!

Here's to a good week!! :D:D:D

Emms x

Hi girlies, hope everyone's ok. Sounds like we all had a busy or eventful weekend. I'm back on track today after my wobble & joined the gym earlier 2. Got a lot of making up to do to try & reverse any damage I did yesterday but can only try my best xxx

You had a great time ! That is all that matters !

Eff, the krispy cremes, and the donut balls laden with syrup! and the maccy d's !

Today, is the start of a new week!

Lisa xx

Hi girlies, hope everyone's ok. Sounds like we all had a busy or eventful weekend. I'm back on track today after my wobble & joined the gym earlier 2. Got a lot of making up to do to try & reverse any damage I did yesterday but can only try my best xxx

Yay go you joining the gym, must admit to being jealous, really want to join one too but need to improve my German to pass the induction training thing as it is a ladies only gym so can't take my resident translator with me. Really glad to hear you're back on track and motivated Gail :D xx

yey! got you back hun :)

Any damage you did yesterday, will be minimum ! here is to the next few weeks and the 10.5lbs, to get your 1st stone off !! exciting isn't it !

Ive had a horrible day, my gran is kicking off with us, long story.... but very upsetting .... :(

lisa xx
Lisa xx

Morgenmuffel said:
Yay go you joining the gym, must admit to being jealous, really want to join one too but need to improve my German to pass the induction training thing as it is a ladies only gym so can't take my resident translator with me. Really glad to hear you're back on track and motivated Gail :D xx

Ahh thanx Hun. I'm glad 2 b back 2. Hate feeling like I did yesterday and I know it stems from sts on friday. I'm sure u wud get the gist of wot gym lady wud b saying if u wanted to join the gym. I bet she's inducted people b4 who have trouble wiv the language xxxx

Cobra said:

Any damage you did yesterday, will be minimum ! here is to the next few weeks and the 10.5lbs, to get your 1st stone off !! exciting isn't it !

Ive had a horrible day, my gran is kicking off with us, long story.... but very upsetting .... :(

lisa xx
Lisa xx

Thanx chicken! Not gonna get stressed at wit scales stay this week. Just drawing a line under it & moving on. Hope ur ok & u sort if out wiv ur gran. If u want a chat just send me a message. Sending u a BIG cuddle xxx

Hey girls how's everyone doing dis week I'm really struggling keep finding my self wi a biscuit in my Hand today that time of the month is due this week and I always go mad for chocolate and junk :/ xxxx

joanne-x said:
Hey girls how's everyone doing dis week I'm really struggling keep finding my self wi a biscuit in my Hand today that time of the month is due this week and I always go mad for chocolate and junk :/ xxxx

My totm due 2 and it always makes me want sweet stuff!!! Make sure u leave enuf points for ur lil biscuit treat or try ww hot choc 2 take the edge off. I always weigh more 2 so not expecting much from the scales this week :( xx

Ive had a horrible day, my gran is kicking off with us, long story.... but very upsetting ....
:(
Lisa xx

Sorry you've had a bad day honey - sending you a big hug xx :bighug:
Ahh thanx Hun. I'm glad 2 b back 2. Hate feeling like I did yesterday and I know it stems from sts on friday. I'm sure u wud get the gist of wot gym lady wud b saying if u wanted to join the gym. I bet she's inducted people b4 who have trouble wiv the language xxxx

Hey well done on joining the gym - We joined this week too - or will have memberships by friday - joined with a load of other people from work and got a discounted rate.
Can't wait to hit that bike and treadmill - and the pool!!

Soooo know what you mean. Try hot chocolate as Gail suggests or if you're feeling really bad - I buy a box of ww cakes and eat the whole box! Only 10pps off my weeklies (only good for every so often - not every month lol).

Well had my weigh in tonight and I lost 2lbs! Get in! :D:D
Especially surprised after all the food I ate over the weekend, but to be fair I only had two oranges and a ww choc biscuit today. making up for it now....beck on track in the morning!

Emms xx

Back