One stone at a time target/challenge.

whoopsadolly said:
My totm due 2 and it always makes me want sweet stuff!!! Make sure u leave enuf points for ur lil biscuit treat or try ww hot choc 2 take the edge off. I always weigh more 2 so not expecting much from the scales this week :( xx

Ye iv some in my press and it's really nice but I don't notice my self doing it till it's in my mouth and I'm like ugh oh jus pray I don enough swimming this week for my wi Wednesday cause I not in gym till Thursday thanks to college and preparing for exams :/ stress = food, tom = food , tiredness = food the joys of it :/ xxx

emmaholl said:
Sorry you've had a bad day honey - sending you a big hug xx :bighug:

Hey well done on joining the gym - We joined this week too - or will have memberships by friday - joined with a load of other people from work and got a discounted rate.
Can't wait to hit that bike and treadmill - and the pool!!

Soooo know what you mean. Try hot chocolate as Gail suggests or if you're feeling really bad - I buy a box of ww cakes and eat the whole box! Only 10pps off my weeklies (only good for every so often - not every month lol).

Well had my weigh in tonight and I lost 2lbs! Get in! :D:D
Especially surprised after all the food I ate over the weekend, but to be fair I only had two oranges and a ww choc biscuit today. making up for it now....beck on track in the morning!

Emms xx

Well dun Emms. Njoy the gym Hun xxx

emmaholl said:
Sorry you've had a bad day honey - sending you a big hug xx :bighug:

Hey well done on joining the gym - We joined this week too - or will have memberships by friday - joined with a load of other people from work and got a discounted rate.
Can't wait to hit that bike and treadmill - and the pool!!

Soooo know what you mean. Try hot chocolate as Gail suggests or if you're feeling really bad - I buy a box of ww cakes and eat the whole box! Only 10pps off my weeklies (only good for every so often - not every month lol).

Well had my weigh in tonight and I lost 2lbs! Get in! :D:D
Especially surprised after all the food I ate over the weekend, but to be fair I only had two oranges and a ww choc biscuit today. making up for it now....beck on track in the morning!

Emms xx

Ye I may get some ww brownies there yuuum iv boxes of the ww toffee bars n bought some curly wurlys today bu since the rest of my family have a sweet tooth theres always yummy stuff that I can't have :( xxx

Hi All, I've been nicely surprised today..!! I was having chicken fillet AGAIN for tea but rather than simply plain, I did it in one of those Maggi Bags, Wow, they are fab and only 2/3pp per pack (they serve 4), so that's hardly anything but packed full of taste.
Not sure if any of you have tried them but if not, I highly recommend them.

Monica xxxxxx

monica1969 said:
Hi All, I've been nicely surprised today..!! I was having chicken fillet AGAIN for tea but rather than simply plain, I did it in one of those Maggi Bags, Wow, they are fab and only 2/3pp per pack (they serve 4), so that's hardly anything but packed full of taste.
Not sure if any of you have tried them but if not, I highly recommend them.

Monica xxxxxx

I tried one of this for a whole chicken. Believe me it was not easy gettin that big bird into the bag. The results tho were delish & the chicken just fell off the bone. Lovely xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
I tried one of this for a whole chicken. Believe me it was not easy gettin that big bird into the bag. The results tho were delish & the chicken just fell off the bone. Lovely xxxx

Oh I agree, it was wonderful, I will definitely be buying more :) xxx

I'm on the second day of sf but I'm not sure I'm doin it right cos I make up my own free foods :( for example I had diced lamb in a tagine for tea. I know lamb is fatty but I think it shud be free like every other meat. But on a bonus I'm not thinkin of food as much, think it's physiological tho. Oh & another thing I made some pancakes wi just egg. They're ok I think & not eggy as such. Think I'll try folding few blueberries in tho next time.xxxkayxxxx

Hi girlies, hope everyone's ok. Sounds like we all had a busy or eventful weekend. I'm back on track today after my wobble & joined the gym earlier 2. Got a lot of making up to do to try & reverse any damage I did yesterday but can only try my best xxx

Well done on joining the gym im sure you will love it. Im sure you didnt do too much damage yesterday but sure the gym will have it worked off in no time x x

yey! got you back hun :)

Any damage you did yesterday, will be minimum ! here is to the next few weeks and the 10.5lbs, to get your 1st stone off !! exciting isn't it !

Ive had a horrible day, my gran is kicking off with us, long story.... but very upsetting .... :(

lisa xx
Lisa xx

Sorry to hear youre aving a bad day lisa. Hope it got better. Hugs to you x x

Hey girls how's everyone doing dis week I'm really struggling keep finding my self wi a biscuit in my Hand today that time of the month is due this week and I always go mad for chocolate and junk :/ xxxx

Glad its not just me. My auntie appeared with a cadburys funsize for my little girl and apparently in my head the mini curly wurlys are zero points so therefore i keep eating them. Ill be so annoyed tommorrow at wi x x

Well done emms thats a great loss. You sounded like you had a great weekend. Delighted for you youre doing so so well x x

I'm on the second day of sf but I'm not sure I'm doin it right cos I make up my own free foods :( for example I had diced lamb in a tagine for tea. I know lamb is fatty but I think it shud be free like every other meat. But on a bonus I'm not thinkin of food as much, think it's physiological tho. Oh & another thing I made some pancakes wi just egg. They're ok I think & not eggy as such. Think I'll try folding few blueberries in tho next time.xxxkayxxxx

Fair play to you kay. Are you finding it easier. My problem is i dont know when im full so id test it to the limit :) are you going to do a wk of it r mix the 2 ??

Goose1 said:
Glad its not just me. My auntie appeared with a cadburys funsize for my little girl and apparently in my head the mini curly wurlys are zero points so therefore i keep eating them. Ill be so annoyed tommorrow at wi x x

I'm dreading wi Wednesday we jus need to be strong and try resist :/ its sooo hard!!! Xxx

I'm dreading wi Wednesday we jus need to be strong and try resist :/ its sooo hard!!! Xxx

I know and ive just gone to the kitchen to make tea and my slim hubby has left the biscuit barrel out and open cos he was trying to be good and not let me see him eating . I resisted and just put the lid on and in the press :(:( good luck for wed x x

Goose1 said:
Fair play to you kay. Are you finding it easier. My problem is i dont know when im full so id test it to the limit :) are you going to do a wk of it r mix the 2 ??

I was just gonna try yest but done today as well & gonna do tomorrow as we're goin out for tea. I've just been eating normal sized portions & had a crumpet if hungry. I think if im not thinkin bout food & points I'm not that hungry as my thoughts are focused on other stuff. Believe me I'm the greediest person goin & if I'm feelin that way out I can eat crisps, biscuits & then my tea & still eat dessert. Will keep u posted on the success or failure xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:

What is "sf"? I wish meat was free on WW, I could eat a mix grill every night lol xxx

monica1969 said:
What is "sf"? I wish meat was free on WW, I could eat a mix grill every night lol xxx

Sf is simply filling!! Basically there's a list of foods that you can eat as much of until ur satisfied! The 49 weeklies are for anything outside of that!!! hope that helps :)

Ruth
X

Well done Ems - brilliant loss - sounds like an AMAZING weekend :D And well done for joining gym!

Gail - well done for joining gym and feeling motivated again :D u star

Lisa - Hope ur well :D - sorry ur having family issues!

Morgen - well done for getting rid of the cake!

Kay - hope SF is suiting you :D - sounds like it is helping mentally :D

Monica - I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Maggi - delicious!!

Joanne - good luck for WI

Gwen - Hope u are well

Ruth - Hope u are having a good day!

I had another good day... been to gym all 4 days since WI... but scales are up :( not amused... trying to stay positive! xx

Hey Carly - you know that muscle weighs more than fat. Your just building it up honey - the weight loss will show soon...keep at it honey - you're an inspiration!

Emms x

Thanks hun! Just feeling grumpy generally lol! Bed time soon :) x

Back