One stone at a time target/challenge.

monica1969 said:
What is "sf"? I wish meat was free on WW, I could eat a mix grill every night lol xxx

Sf is where lean meats are free. Yay. Basically you eat till you're satisfied. I've just been avin 3 normal sized meals a day. I can't really say too much bout it at mo cos if I advise you & im doin it wrong then I'll feel bad for giving u wrong info. It's on esource if you're a member. Will keep you all informed of WI. xxxkayxxxx

I lost 1lb this week yay! At 13.5 now! I can't believe that 2 weeks ago I was 13.11.5!!

Ruth
X

Yay!! Well done Ruth :D x

Congrats Ruth!
Keep it up!

Emms x

Well done ruth thats brill x

I was just gonna try yest but done today as well & gonna do tomorrow as we're goin out for tea. I've just been eating normal sized portions & had a crumpet if hungry. I think if im not thinkin bout food & points I'm not that hungry as my thoughts are focused on other stuff. Believe me I'm the greediest person goin & if I'm feelin that way out I can eat crisps, biscuits & then my tea & still eat dessert. Will keep u posted on the success or failure xxxxkayxxx

Fair play to you its well worth a go . I hope it works or you. Its such a pain counting the points and i track everything so id be afraid ill mess up . Enjoy your tea tonight x x

Hi All, I've been nicely surprised today..!! I was having chicken fillet AGAIN for tea but rather than simply plain, I did it in one of those Maggi Bags, Wow, they are fab and only 2/3pp per pack (they serve 4), so that's hardly anything but packed full of taste.
Not sure if any of you have tried them but if not, I highly recommend them.

Monica xxxxxx

Eyy up, Ive not heard of these ! Sounds delish ! Must go and buy one now !

I'm on the second day of sf but I'm not sure I'm doin it right cos I make up my own free foods :( for example I had diced lamb in a tagine for tea. I know lamb is fatty but I think it shud be free like every other meat. But on a bonus I'm not thinkin of food as much, think it's physiological tho. Oh & another thing I made some pancakes wi just egg. They're ok I think & not eggy as such. Think I'll try folding few blueberries in tho next time.xxxkayxxxx

Kay, You are so funny :) But glad you are finding sf good for you ! I keep saying Ill do it, but don't

I lost 1lb this week yay! At 13.5 now! I can't believe that 2 weeks ago I was 13.11.5!!

Ruth
X

Well Done Ruth !

Have you done the looser dance ?

6lbs in 2 weeks is amazing !

Well, Ive had an ok day today, trouble still going on, but Ive ordered a bug (camera and mic) for my Grans house, so I can see whats going on there ( think her grandson is stealing money, and LOTS of it off her ) All james bond stuff, lol, its great its the size of a packet of chewing gum... Just hope it works.

Call me 007 !

Good luck with wi kay!

Lisa xx

OOOO what is the loser dance?!?!?!

Thanks for your support!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Half Actually! Woo!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!!

So pleased :D

Ruth
x

Sorry Hun, I stand corrected. Was going off lisas reply. Half a pound is even better, u will shift that this week. I really struggle to think of meals. Wot u bin havin? Xx

Sorry Hun, I stand corrected. Was going off lisas reply. Half a pound is even better, u will shift that this week. I really struggle to think of meals. Wot u bin havin? Xx

Hope I shift it this week!

Well I did chicken drumsticks with Maggi's 'Oh So Juicy' seasoning, mixed veg and microchips! YUM!
4x Chicken Drumsticks (100g each- skinless) = 11PP
1/2 Sachet Maggi Garlic For Chicken Seasoning = 1PP
Microchips= 4PP Per 100g Box :D

I also eat 2 ready meals a week as I work shifts, I do massive stir frys as my OH can eat a lot and I do homemade burgers, and I also found a recipe for KFC style chicken with chips and onion rings for 12PP :D

I love cooking but with with working shifts I dont have much time to do it so I don't!!! My OH is so skinny- can eat what he wants, so I do WW food with a convenience twist at a weekend to sort him out!!!

How you doing?

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Hope I shift it this week!

Well I did chicken drumsticks with Maggi's 'Oh So Juicy' seasoning, mixed veg and microchips! YUM!
4x Chicken Drumsticks (100g each- skinless) = 11PP
1/2 Sachet Maggi Garlic For Chicken Seasoning = 1PP
Microchips= 4PP Per 100g Box :D

I also eat 2 ready meals a week as I work shifts, I do massive stir frys as my OH can eat a lot and I do homemade burgers, and I also found a recipe for KFC style chicken with chips and onion rings for 12PP :D

I love cooking but with with working shifts I dont have much time to do it so I don't!!! My OH is so skinny- can eat what he wants, so I do WW food with a convenience twist at a weekend to sort him out!!!

How you doing?

Ruth
x

Sounds yummy! Where did u find recipe for southern fried chicken & chips? Didnt realise microchips were only 4 pp. Will def b getting sum of those. Where do u work?
Think I need to plan meals better. My hubby is away 2-3 nights a week and I'm a bugger for just havin toast or a sandwich 4 t. Know I cud hav a proper meal for the same points but can't b bothered cooking for myself. Do u hav much to lose? I want to shift about 4 stone. Find it really hard to b patient and want it to all come off NOW! Xx

Hi guys,
I'm definitely going to try the maggi thingies. sound yummy.
I'm knackered - just got back from 40 mins of badminton, I thought that was a relatively calm sport - oh no - i'm knackered!!

Sounds yummy! Where did u find recipe for southern fried chicken & chips? Didnt realise microchips were only 4 pp. Will def b getting sum of those. Where do u work?
Think I need to plan meals better. My hubby is away 2-3 nights a week and I'm a bugger for just havin toast or a sandwich 4 t. Know I cud hav a proper meal for the same points but can't b bothered cooking for myself. Do u hav much to lose? I want to shift about 4 stone. Find it really hard to b patient and want it to all come off NOW! Xx

Im 13,5 and would like to be 10.3 1/2 so in total im looking to lose 50lbs- dont think ill get that far as im 5 foot 10 and even though ive only lost 6.5lbs im not far off a BMI of 25!!!!

The Recipe- Weight Watchers Website- ill post the link for you!!!!!! :)

Believe it or not, im a fitness instructor and trained to teach aerobics!!! Had an accident and got a really bad back and threw the weight on!!! I workin a gym in a Hotel so its shifts!

I plan the next days meals the night before when im laid in bed on my phone!!! find it much easier to do that way :D

I used to be gutted when i lost 2/3lbs as i wanted it off faster but I just think now its not something to do for 6 months- its for life and its gonna take me a while :) especially if I want to reap the full benefits of it!

Ruth
x

galaxy-girl said:
Sf is where lean meats are free. Yay. Basically you eat till you're satisfied. I've just been avin 3 normal sized meals a day. I can't really say too much bout it at mo cos if I advise you & im doin it wrong then I'll feel bad for giving u wrong info. It's on esource if you're a member. Will keep you all informed of WI. xxxkayxxxx

Being able to eat as much lean meat as you like??? Wow, sounds like my kinda diet :) xx

monica1969 said:
Being able to eat as much lean meat as you like??? Wow, sounds like my kinda diet :) xx

Are you a member of WW online? You can get a whole list of foods on there. I've had porridge for brekkie, dinner might be a WW bagel, split, toasted & topped wi fried egg & beans, tea might be stew or meat & wedges or mash. Nothing is weighed or measured & was comfortably full after each meal. It helps not avin to think about weighing, measuring & points etc. My mind is then free to think about other things like what shall I buy from meadowhall on fri etc xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Are you a member of WW online? You can get a whole list of foods on there. I've had porridge for brekkie, dinner might be a WW bagel, split, toasted & topped wi fried egg & beans, tea might be stew or meat & wedges or mash. Nothing is weighed or measured & was comfortably full after each meal. It helps not avin to think about weighing, measuring & points etc. My mind is then free to think about other things like what shall I buy from meadowhall on fri etc xxxxkayxxx

Yeah I am a member of WW online, but I've never seen anything free apart from boring fruit and veg..!! I really get fed up with the weighing etc too.
Meadowhall, I love it there, much better than Trafford Centre xx

Back