One stone at a time target/challenge.

Goose1 said:
Hiya everyone else. How have you all been today. Kay how is the sf doing for you. I gt the booklet last night at my meeting and it looks ok so might give it a bash one or 2 days this wk x x

Sf is ok but I've had a 2 day blip. Back on it tomorrow. It is actually my daughters fault as we went to parents eve last night( shes in y8) & ive been celebrating the fact I have a star pupil on my hands. I also thought while I was blippin I ought to use up the Thai green curry paste & coconut milk. Ooops. With sf I read on here that people aren't as hungry & I thought that was not poss as I'm always hungry & thinkin of food. Actually it's true & I think it's the fact that you don't weigh, measure & point everythin & stops u thinkin of food as much. Give it a go & see wot u think xxxxkayxxx

Hope everyones doin good and congratulations on your losses missed my wi today in too much pain wit time of the month couldn't get ou if bed all day :( so low in energy it's horrible xx

Hope u feel better soon Joanne!!

Hope u sort the scales out Monica

Love u all - I hope everyone is having a lovely day :D

I am being lazy again and posting from my diary hehe xxx

Wednesday 25th January 2012

PP USED = 43/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Week 3 Day 1 of C25K and Body Pump)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I think my interview went well :D
2. I managed a day 13 without choc! (nearly a fortnight!!)
3. I earned 25AP!!!

You will all be pleased to hear that I am feeling much more positive today :D I went to my interview and think it went well. The first bit was the literacy assessment which I found tough but I managed it. The second bit was the group task and I think that went ok to. Then there was the presentation - hopefully that went well to. Finally there was the interview - again it all seemed good... the first question was if I was a head teacher why should I hire you and after my answer he said "ur hired! U don't even need the course" lol - hope that is a good sign... I will find out in a week to two weeks

Then I caught up on biggest loser - love that programme - so sick of Gerard's twineing tho! he needs to go!!! Then I went to the gym and did day 1 of week 3 of c25k - so proud of myself! Honestly didn't think I could do it but I managed :D YAY! Then I did body pump.. woop :D the teacher made me feel utter crap! she made me feel like the fat one who shouldn't be there - she wouldn't even make eye contact! GRRRRR But it made me determined to prove her wrong :D

And then nandos - was so yummy and awesome to catch up with the girls

Hope I get a good loss on Friday - I know I have worked hard :D

Love to all xxxx

Sf is ok but I've had a 2 day blip. Back on it tomorrow. It is actually my daughters fault as we went to parents eve last night( shes in y8) & ive been celebrating the fact I have a star pupil on my hands. I also thought while I was blippin I ought to use up the Thai green curry paste & coconut milk. Ooops. With sf I read on here that people aren't as hungry & I thought that was not poss as I'm always hungry & thinkin of food. Actually it's true & I think it's the fact that you don't weigh, measure & point everythin & stops u thinkin of food as much. Give it a go & see wot u think xxxxkayxxx

I always think, when im counting all the points that I use during the day, I start worrying that I won't be able to eat a really nice tea for 10 points.... ! Im going to speak to my leader tomorrow, and tell her I want to do it, if she has any info for it.... I have a print out of lists, but would like some more info... just doesn't seem enough !

well done on your star child ! :)

Hope everyones doin good and congratulations on your losses missed my wi today in too much pain wit time of the month couldn't get ou if bed all day :( so low in energy it's horrible xx

Its horrible when its tom, hope you feel better soon !

Hope u feel better soon Joanne!!

Hope u sort the scales out Monica

Love u all - I hope everyone is having a lovely day :D

I am being lazy again and posting from my diary hehe xxx

Wednesday 25th January 2012

PP USED = 43/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Week 3 Day 1 of C25K and Body Pump)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I think my interview went well :D
2. I managed a day 13 without choc! (nearly a fortnight!!)
3. I earned 25AP!!!

You will all be pleased to hear that I am feeling much more positive today :D I went to my interview and think it went well. The first bit was the literacy assessment which I found tough but I managed it. The second bit was the group task and I think that went ok to. Then there was the presentation - hopefully that went well to. Finally there was the interview - again it all seemed good... the first question was if I was a head teacher why should I hire you and after my answer he said "ur hired! U don't even need the course" lol - hope that is a good sign... I will find out in a week to two weeks

Then I caught up on biggest loser - love that programme - so sick of Gerard's twineing tho! he needs to go!!! Then I went to the gym and did day 1 of week 3 of c25k - so proud of myself! Honestly didn't think I could do it but I managed :D YAY! Then I did body pump.. woop :D the teacher made me feel utter crap! she made me feel like the fat one who shouldn't be there - she wouldn't even make eye contact! GRRRRR But it made me determined to prove her wrong :D

And then nandos - was so yummy and awesome to catch up with the girls

Hope I get a good loss on Friday - I know I have worked hard :D

Love to all xxxx

Gosh Carly, you have been busy !

You prove that lady wrong !

Fingers crossed for the result of the intervier, and it sounded like you really impressed them!

Well my day...

Got the spy camera .... I know its bad to have to do it, but needs must... can't let my gran be robbed anymore.

So I have been playing with it tonight, trying to work out how to use the damn thing! Its the size of a packet of chewing gum. so quite nimble really, I just hope it does the job!

I had my niece today, so I took her to the farm, and to an aquarium and for breakfast... full english breakfast ... she is 3 in march, and gosh, she will eat anything.

She said to me, "aunty, the horses frighten me".... bless her, she is just so gorg!

Told her I would buy her a fish tank and a Nemo fish for her birthday ... she over the moon, but her mum (my sister) is going bananas... lol, she doesn't like any pets. I told her she was lucky Amarliah didn't ask for the snake lol

Now I'm gonna get to bed, and watch 1 born every minute, apparantly, it is a good one this week ( well it must be, as my sister was crying at it, and she has a heart made of stone ).

Weigh in tomorrow! ... don't know how I feel about it !

have a great Thursday everyone !

Lisa xx

Awww she sounds cute! Good luck for WI c

Ah well done on star pupil :):) dont worry about the blip bak on it today. Yeah i am going to try it today . Because i dont eat veg ( tut tut i know ) i didnt think it would work for me but it looks ok. Ill let you know. Hve a good day today x x

Awww ya poor thing. Hope you feel better today hun x x x

monica1969 said:
Oh dear! I'm sat watching Enders, I've been off work today with a bug, not nice xx

Bless ya. Hope ur feeling better Hun. On the plus side has it stopped u from eating lol? If it has send the bug my way xxx

Bless ya. Hope ur feeling better Hun. On the plus side has it stopped u from eating lol? If it has send the bug my way xxx

Love love love the new pic madam. You look fabulous and your boys are gorgeous x x

im at work boooo!!!! Goin so slow but im here!!!!

Ruth
x

Hope it goes quick for you. Im just home fom a walk and holy god the wind nearly killed me x x

Ahh thanx. Not so sure about me looking fab but ur rite about my boys they are gorgeous. How u getting on? X

You do look amazing thats where your boys get it from. Im grand jst back from a walk from hell in that wind. Was meant to try sf today but never got to it . How are you getting on x x

Hey all

Monica I'm off work today with a bug - must be catching!
but having been good all day I've fallen off the wagon tonight - I was feeling a little better but couldn't be bothered cooking so got a takeaway curry and naan bread - figured might sort me out!!
Then have attacked a large bag of maltesers. I did pick up a large tub of ben and jerrys caramel chew chew - but put it back - so there is some willpower somewhere... Bit fed up with myself and didn't really enjoy it.

I think i need a bit of a talking to - a kick up the bum as it were...bring it on ladies...:(

Emms xx

Hey all

Monica I'm off work today with a bug - must be catching!
but having been good all day I've fallen off the wagon tonight - I was feeling a little better but couldn't be bothered cooking so got a takeaway curry and naan bread - figured might sort me out!!
Then have attacked a large bag of maltesers. I did pick up a large tub of ben and jerrys caramel chew chew - but put it back - so there is some willpower somewhere... Bit fed up with myself and didn't really enjoy it.

I think i need a bit of a talking to - a kick up the bum as it were...bring it on ladies...:(

Emms xx

Aww dont be too hard on yourself at least you put back the icecream and you probably only used some weeklies so chalk it up for today and hop back on tomorrow. X x

Heya

Ruth - hope work goes ok :D

Gail - love the new pic - what a foxy lady!!!

Monica - hope u feel better soon!!

Emms - Don't beat urself up darling! It is a new day again tomorrow sweetie :D Hope u feel better soon

(I was sent home from work today too - really must be catching!)

Gwen - Are u gonna try SF tomorrow? let us know how it goes...

Here is my daily blurb:

Thursday 26th January 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a sleep this afternoon (was sent home from work poorly)
2. I managed a day 14 without choc! (a whole fortnight!!)
3. I have a nice weekend ahead - seeing friends tomorrow, hair dyed and cut and out on sat (but then on call on sunday :()

Well I feel utter rubbish today - got the blasted cold, everything aches... then this morning I felt sick and had a poorly tummy... I was sent home (times like this remind me why my current boss is so nice).... I slept all afternoon so no lunch... had a nice tea and some yummy snacks to make up my points... no exercise coz I feel crap....

I have to go in tomorrow - I have so much to do!

Really not looking forward to being on call on Sunday :( lol

Hope I feel better for going out this weekend xxxx

Back