One stone at a time target/challenge.

Oh dear! I'm sat watching Enders, I've been off work today with a bug, not nice xx

get well soon!

And Gail ... Piccie is lovely!

well ive gained 1/2 pound. pissed off is not the word.... :/ So ive had a word with the lady who runs it, she has given me all the details on sf, so gonna do that for a week. I will get the damn weight off, Im going to see nurse on tuesday, and Im gonna get her to check my thyroids.

ON the positive side, i planted the bug at my grans house this morning, and picked it up after wi tonight, came home uploaded it.... result ! we deffo know that he is taking money off my gran... every week.. we going to keep recording it for a week, and see what else is going on. then we will take things from there.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone !

Lisax x

Lisa, so pleased u got the results from the camera that you wanted. It's horrible when u think summats happenin & just can't prove it. Good luck on the sf xxxkayxxxx

Glad the camera is helping Lisa! Good luck with SF!

Well done Gail that's fab!!

I lost 3lb this week! So that's 7 in 2 weeks :) x

whoopsadolly said:
Bless ya. Hope ur feeling better Hun. On the plus side has it stopped u from eating lol? If it has send the bug my way xxx

I'm feeling much better today thanks hunnie, it didn't stop me from eating because unfortunately, I'm always starving after being sick..!! I probably went over my pp's yesterday as I ate what I really fancied but hey ho, back on track today :)

Cobra said:
get well soon!

well ive gained 1/2 pound. pissed off is not the word.... :/ So ive had a word with the lady who runs it, she has given me all the details on sf, so gonna do that for a week. I will get the damn weight off, Im going to see nurse on tuesday, and Im gonna get her to check my thyroids.

ON the positive side, i planted the bug at my grans house this morning, and picked it up after wi tonight, came home uploaded it.... result ! we deffo know that he is taking money off my gran... every week.. we going to keep recording it for a week, and see what else is going on. then we will take things from there.

Lisax x

Hi Lisa, this happened t my nan, it was the local authority care worker that was going in daily, what made it worse was, we actually new her well! It's an absolute disgrace how they can take advantage of people like that. My nan was suffering from dementia too! You go for the throat there Lisa, the arse deserves everything he gets xxxx

Lost 2lb, can't believe it! Thought I was gonna put on after my wobble on sun. Happy Friday ladies!! X

Woohoo well done you. Big loser dance x x x

get well soon!

ON the positive side, i planted the bug at my grans house this morning, and picked it up after wi tonight, came home uploaded it.... result ! we deffo know that he is taking money off my
gran... every week.. we going to keep recording it for a week, and see what else is going on. then we will take things from there.

Lisax x

Oh lisa thats dreadful but at least you caught out the thieving scumbag , sorry about your half pound youre right to get your thyroid checked. My tablets have kicked in and im losing ok now where the weight was piling on before . Hope youre ok today x x

I'm feeling much better today thanks hunnie, it didn't stop me from eating because unfortunately, I'm always starving after being sick..!! I probably went over my pp's yesterday as I ate what I really fancied but hey ho, back on track today :)

Glad youre feeling better today x x x

Lost 2lb, can't believe it! Thought I was gonna put on after my wobble on sun. Happy Friday ladies!! X

OMG ! well done Dolly :)

I always think that after you have been ill of any sort, that you should eat what your body tells you what it wants... !

Hi Lisa, this happened t my nan, it was the local authority care worker that was going in daily, what made it worse was, we actually new her well! It's an absolute disgrace how they can take advantage of people like that. My nan was suffering from dementia too! You go for the throat there Lisa, the arse deserves everything he gets xxxx

OMG, thats disgusting. Oh I will get her money back... we worked it around to be around 25k....

Oh lisa thats dreadful but at least you caught out the thieving scumbag , sorry about your half pound youre right to get your thyroid checked. My tablets have kicked in and im losing ok now where the weight was piling on before . Hope youre ok today x x

What tablets you on Gwen ?

well my day has consisted of 3 boiled eggs! Been too busy to do anything else, Im knackered, dh is going to chippy on way home... don't know what I want. But Im deffo having something, as I just have ziltch energy to cook anything.

Lisa xx

Hiya lisa. Im on eltroxin( levothyroxine) for the last few months. Ill never forget the tiredness but my b12 levels were terrible and folic acid was dreadful so im on monthly b12 injections now nd folic acid daily but the tiredness you have could abolutely be thyroid and my skin was so so dry and i never felt the cold but before i started the tabs i was constantly cold . Defo go and get checked x x

Hi Lisa, you are doing sf aren't you? How's it going? I'm seriously thinking of doing it.

Monica xxx

Well tbh, I just havent had time to read up on it properly! had eggs for breakfast, but the ww lady, gave me a leaflet, and from what I glanced at it does sound like it would suit me better.. !

kay is on sf I think ..

Hiya lisa. Im on eltroxin( levothyroxine) for the last few months. Ill never forget the tiredness but my b12 levels were terrible and folic acid was dreadful so im on monthly b12 injections now nd folic acid daily but the tiredness you have could abolutely be thyroid and my skin was so so dry and i never felt the cold but before i started the tabs i was constantly cold . Defo go and get checked x x

And is this for thyroid problems the medication ?

I have not got dry skin... but sleep can be hard to achieve, but when Im asleep, I could stay there forever.

Weight loss... hard !
Brittle nails
irratic periods
always cold
bad memory
loose concentration

Sounds like it to me, but knowing me, it wont be that ! Ill have nothing to blame the slow weight loss on!

Have a good sat everyone, Im going getting in bed now to watch Twilght !

Lisa xx

Helllllooooo :D

well done Gail :Dxx

Friday 27th January 2012

PP USED = 54/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 16/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (C25k - Week 3 Day 2)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 10AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I lost 3lbs :D (7lbs in 2 weeks)
2. I managed a day 15 without choc!
3. I did day 2 of week 3 of C25k - even though I felt rotten!!

Well WI this morning - was really pleased :D and then work... lunch with a friend and treated myself to cake from weeklies... then more work... made myself go to the gym... did c25k despite struggling to breathe - was so proud of myself :D I CAN DO IT!!

Then went food shopping :D Like the WW chicken curry too :D expanding my meals :D woop!

Well off to bed now... got a busy day tomorrow - hair cut and dyed then out... may go to gym but depends how I feel.... and looks like I am not on call on Sunday after all :D xxxx

xxxx

Well tbh, I just havent had time to read up on it properly! had eggs for breakfast, but the ww lady, gave me a leaflet, and from what I glanced at it does sound like it would suit me better.. !

kay is on sf I think ..

And is this for thyroid problems the medication ?

I have not got dry skin... but sleep can be hard to achieve, but when Im asleep, I could stay there forever.

Weight loss... hard !
Brittle nails
irratic periods
always cold
bad memory
loose concentration

Sounds like it to me, but knowing me, it wont be that ! Ill have nothing to blame the slow weight loss on!

Have a good sat everyone, Im going getting in bed now to watch Twilght !

Lisa xx

Sorry lisa yeah thyroid is what the tabs are for. All the above defo sounds like it . It only takes a blood test to find out. It takes about 6- 8 wks for the tablets to kick in . Everyone i know felt great after them but even though my levels are fine now im still knackered cos of the b12 x x

cheers Gwen !

Lisa xx

Morning guys,

Just been reading through the posts and I have been on levothyroxine for about 12 months now. I wasn't cold (although I am now) or had dry skin, but was always tired, brittle nails and the doc did a blood test and I was borderline at first, then 3 months later they started me on medication. I took 12.5mgs at first, now I'm on 100mgs. its increased every time except the last blood test. I'm waiting on results of my latest test now. I did see a massive difference once the medication kicked in. I had so much more energy. I still suffer with insomnia though.

Lisa - you can ask your GP to do the test, sometimes like in my case it can take 6 months to show up (2 tests). Hope you get it sorted honey!

Emms xx

Cobra said:
get well soon!

Lisax x

Don't stress about ur gain Lisa. It's only a tiny blip. At least u will know for certain about ur thyroid wen u get it checked. I've had mine checked a few times and it always cums back ok, I'm sure it's not tho! My mum has underactive thyroid and is on the highest dose of tablets possible. I'm sure ive got it 2.

Can't believe the probs ur poor gran is having. Sum people will sink so low! Hope u get it sorted soon Hun xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Helllllooooo :D

well done Gail :Dxx

Friday 27th January 2012

PP USED = 54/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 16/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (C25k - Week 3 Day 2)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 10AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I lost 3lbs :D (7lbs in 2 weeks)
2. I managed a day 15 without choc!
3. I did day 2 of week 3 of C25k - even though I felt rotten!!

Well WI this morning - was really pleased :D and then work... lunch with a friend and treated myself to cake from weeklies... then more work... made myself go to the gym... did c25k despite struggling to breathe - was so proud of myself :D I CAN DO IT!!

Then went food shopping :D Like the WW chicken curry too :D expanding my meals :D woop!

Well off to bed now... got a busy day tomorrow - hair cut and dyed then out... may go to gym but depends how I feel.... and looks like I am not on call on Sunday after all :D xxxx

xxxx

Well dun Carly, ur doin sooooo well. Keep it up chick xxx

Back