One stone at a time target/challenge.

Morning guys,

Just been reading through the posts and I have been on levothyroxine for about 12 months now. I wasn't cold (although I am now) or had dry skin, but was always tired, brittle nails and the doc did a blood test and I was borderline at first, then 3 months later they started me on medication. I took 12.5mgs at first, now I'm on 100mgs. its increased every time except the last blood test. I'm waiting on results of my latest test now. I did see a massive difference once the medication kicked in. I had so much more energy. I still suffer with insomnia though.

Lisa - you can ask your GP to do the test, sometimes like in my case it can take 6 months to show up (2 tests). Hope you get it sorted honey!

Emms xx

Thanks hun !

Don't stress about ur gain Lisa. It's only a tiny blip. At least u will know for certain about ur thyroid wen u get it checked. I've had mine checked a few times and it always cums back ok, I'm sure it's not tho! My mum has underactive thyroid and is on the highest dose of tablets possible. I'm sure ive got it 2.

Can't believe the probs ur poor gran is having. Sum people will sink so low! Hope u get it sorted soon Hun xxxx

Well maybe you should go and get it checked again ... From what Emma said, it took more than one blood test to confirm it.

Lisaxx

Hope the doc helps Lisa. I've had mine tested loads of times and am always disappointed when it's not that... Would explain the tiredness etc...

Thanks Gail!

Hope everyone is well :) x

Bit quiet on here ! Whats everyone doing ?

Lisa xx

It's very quiet isn't it? I've just gonna thru the "I cant do this anymore" stage. But I'm still here & instead of waitin till mon to start again ive started today. I've done sf again today & just had 6 of my weekly pp's. My day went like this
Breakfast:- porridge
Lunch:- WW bagel & banana
Tea:- stew with meat & pot, sweet pot, swede, leek, celery, carrot, parsnip & tin of toms & smoked paprika. 2 mini yorkshires (3pp)
Snacks:- homemade Tom & roast red pepper soup, pancake made wi 1 egg & blueberries, m&s crispie (3pp)
What do you think? Have I done it right do you think? Xxxkayxxxx

Bit quiet on here ! Whats everyone doing ?
Lisa xx

Hey there!
I'm here - been bad today - I think sometimes I avoid posting when I've been bad!! Got invited out for lunch after Church today and went to the Indian buffet!! Counted about 32 points in total and said no to some things too!
Not had any weeklies yet this week so its okay really - just a stupid day to do it - the day before weigh day. Ah well here's hoping for a loss tomorrow!
Hope everyone else has had a great weekend.

Emms x

emmaholl said:
Hey there!
I'm here - been bad today - I think sometimes I avoid posting when I've been bad!! Got invited out for lunch after Church today and went to the Indian buffet!! Counted about 32 points in total and said no to some things too!
Not had any weeklies yet this week so its okay really - just a stupid day to do it - the day before weigh day. Ah well here's hoping for a loss tomorrow!
Hope everyone else has had a great weekend.

Emms x

I know what u mean about avoiding the site when I've been bad! I make myself log on to get back on track because I know that if I don't then I won't log on for ages!!!

Ruth
X

Helllo :D

Hope ur ok Lisa

Emms - don't worry - I can't believe u can manage without weeklies!! I always eat them all... sure u will still get a good loss!!

I was a bit naughty - earned AP to make up for it :D

Saturday 28th January 2012

PP USED = 100/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Biggest Loser DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (-15AP)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a nice night out..
2. I managed a day 16 without choc!
3. I did an exercise dvd :D

Well I had my hair done and was pleased... got ready and had a bottle of wine.. then we went to town and shared another bottle... all within weeklies... but then at the end of the night my friend wanted chips and for some stupid reason I ordered some... I had said all night I would resist and I normally do.. half way through I got really cross at myself and threw them away.. but then when I got home I ate 3 mr kipling cakes and some jelly sweets.. no idea what possessed me... But I decided I would earn the AP back so no big panic... just mad at myself...

xxxx

Sunday 29th January 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Davina DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 35AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 35AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned my AP back :D
2. I managed a day 17 without choc!
3. I planned the week ahead :)

I have earned back the AP I stupidly wasted... so now I am even... just have to try my very best over next 4 days with gym and food and hope for a loss.. I would love 2lb off so I get my 3 stone... :D

Have planned for the rest of the week and have classes booked at gym mon/tues/wed and will do the run too :D

Hope everyone is well!

xxxx

I know you're mad at yourself but youre doing so well!!
When we have had a drink we always crave and eat silly little things- if not we usually feel I'll The next day and end up eating something worse like I did!!!

You're doing fab :)

Ruth
X

It's very quiet isn't it? I've just gonna thru the "I cant do this anymore" stage. But I'm still here & instead of waitin till mon to start again ive started today. I've done sf again today & just had 6 of my weekly pp's. My day went like this
Breakfast:- porridge
Lunch:- WW bagel & banana
Tea:- stew with meat & pot, sweet pot, swede, leek, celery, carrot, parsnip & tin of toms & smoked paprika. 2 mini yorkshires (3pp)
Snacks:- homemade Tom & roast red pepper soup, pancake made wi 1 egg & blueberries, m&s crispie (3pp)
What do you think? Have I done it right do you think? Xxxkayxxxx

2 mini yorkshires for 3 points ?? thought they were 1 point for a normal sized one ?

The soup sounds lovely hun !

Im not doing my diet this week. Im at doctors tomorrow. Gonna see what they have to say, and take it from there.

Lots of interesting stuff from the bug I planted... including the fact that she is down 2.5k in the bank, plus £250 a week that is gone. When her outgoings can be no more than £100. thats if she spent £70. a week on food... Old woman on her own... no way does she spend that much ! she should have around £150 a week left over to save for what ever she wants.

Lisa xx

2 mini yorkshires for 3 points ?? thought they were 1 point for a normal sized one ?

Im not doing my diet this week. Im at doctors tomorrow. Gonna see what they have to say, and take it from there.

Lots of interesting stuff from the bug I planted... including the fact that she is down 2.5k in the bank, plus £250 a week that is gone. When her outgoings can be no more than £100. thats if she spent £70. a week on food... Old woman on her own... no way does she spend that much ! she should have around £150 a week left over to save for what ever she wants.

Lisa xx

God lisa thats dreadful the poor woman. Thank god you planted the bug. Good luck at the doc tomorrow hope all goes well and she checks your thyroid . I thought yorkshires were only 1 point too . Ive just checked the packet cos i always use aunt bessies ones and sure enough its 1 point for 1 but 3 points for2 .

Bread does that sometimes as well - 2pps per slice but 5pps if you have two slices. Freaks me out a bit - I'd eat them separately if I thought I could save a point - LOL.

I'm off to play badminton again tonight before weigh in - do you think this might mess up my weigh in?

Emms x

Just had sumthing yummy & wanted to share it. Fresh strawberries dipped in cadburys light choc mousse. 2 points & well worth it! Yum yum xxx

Cobra said:

Lisa xx

The robbing b*****d! Hope he gets everything that's cumin 2 him. Gud luk at docs, let us know how u get on xxx

emmaholl said:
Bread does that sometimes as well - 2pps per slice but 5pps if you have two slices. Freaks me out a bit - I'd eat them separately if I thought I could save a point - LOL.

I'm off to play badminton again tonight before weigh in - do you think this might mess up my weigh in?

Emms x

I try to fool myself wiv that one 2, ha ha! Wouldnt hav thought badminton will mess wiv wi. Gus luk xx

Emms x

Dont see why it should... but love ya thinking on the bread ! lol

Just had sumthing yummy & wanted to share it. Fresh strawberries dipped in cadburys light choc mousse. 2 points & well worth it! Yum yum xxx

Sounds good !

cannot wait to go to the doctors tomorrow, as if I dont get summat sorted I can see me taking desperate measures.

Lisa x

Last edited:
Cobra said:
Dont see why it should... but love ya thinking on the bread ! lol

Sounds good !

Im really really pissed off today, got a text off a friend who has been on ww for 1 week. she is 11.9 and really tall, size 10's !! yes size 10, and she has lost 6lbs! FFS, well put me on a downer. thats more than I have lost since Oct.

cannot wait to go to the doctors tomorrow, as if I dont get summat sorted I can see me taking desperate measures.

Lisa x

Ahh Lisa, chin up chicken. Remember u r doin this journey 4 u & it doesn't matter wot anyone else does. I know its hard Hun, my next-door neighbor has bin being gud for 3 weeks & has lost 16lb! Made up for him but can't help feeling jealous. Don't do anything silly, ive bin there & done all that and it's not worth it. I swear that's why I struggle to lose weight now, think I f****d my metabolism up wiv being stupid. Sending u a big dolly cuddle xxxx

Lisa - don't be disheartened, hope you get sorted at Doc's.Can't beleive the results of your 'spooks' session with the camera thingy! We'll be calling you Nancy Drew pretty soon! :D

Gail you make me laugh with your posts!! :D

So I lost a pound tonight! Not bad going after yesterdays curry and my TOTM appeared today, and after the badminton too!!

Did the loser dance in the kitchen and ended up hitting my hubby on the hand with a spoon! He's got a bruise already - but was so chuffed that I was happy he didn't mind..LOL

Sending everyone big hugs!

Emms xx

Ahh Lisa, chin up chicken. Remember u r doin this journey 4 u & it doesn't matter wot anyone else does. I know its hard Hun, my next-door neighbor has bin being gud for 3 weeks & has lost 16lb! Made up for him but can't help feeling jealous. Don't do anything silly, ive bin there & done all that and it's not worth it. I swear that's why I struggle to lose weight now, think I f****d my metabolism up wiv being stupid. Sending u a big dolly cuddle xxxx

I only said it on here, as I knew you lot would cheer me up !

Lisa - don't be disheartened, hope you get sorted at Doc's.Can't beleive the results of your 'spooks' session with the camera thingy! We'll be calling you Nancy Drew pretty soon! :D

So I lost a pound tonight! Not bad going after yesterdays curry and my TOTM appeared today, and after the badminton too!!

Did the loser dance in the kitchen and ended up hitting my hubby on the hand with a spoon! He's got a bruise already - but was so chuffed that I was happy he didn't mind..LOL

Emms xx

Ha ha! You will have to be more aware of your surroundings when you do the dance from now on !

Well done on the 1lb... ! It all adds up!

On the bug side... been and uploaded it now, and there was nowt on it, as he didn't go round today... Oh well, looks like Ill be back tomorrow !

Lisa x

emmaholl said:

Emms xx

Ha ha! I mite start hitting my hubby with a spoon everytime I lose a pound lol. Wot an incentive that wud b!!! I've lost 5.5pm so far so mite giv him a gud hiding now! Well dun on ur pound, that's brill especially after curry. Tc Hun xxxx

Back