One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!!

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can start my course in Sept :D

Now we just need to cross our fingers that I passed my exam too... because my new salary is dependent on it lol... And I need to get saving :D

I know u will shout... lol... scales are still up... but don't care.. am doing the best I can... I will get the losses... Just need to keep it up... I desperately want my 2lb on Friday but I will be happy without whatever knowing that I tried hard....

Also biggest loser... GERARD DRIVES ME MAD!!!! He does not deserve his place... he does not deserve those losses... GRRRRRR - At the minute my fave is Sarah :D I blubbed.. didn't like Diane that much but she looked so gutted I felt for her...

xxxx

Wow what a positive update! Glad you're loving the gym, really good to move pleasure source from food to exercise, and having the place on the PGCE should be a real incentive to be a new you for your new start in September, really happy for you!

As for Gerard he annoys me too, but he is also the only person on Youtube to upload the episodes each week so I can watch them from Germany, although my Dad is also recording them for me :D

I hope you have another smashing day xx

You know it sounds daft but I think she's took over my brain. I've now sat & planned a weeks meals even tho I don't go shoppin till fri. Did anyone ever listen to radio 1 when Mark & lard was on? Prothero fitzgibbons used to enter lard(oh err) I think that's whats happened to me, I've been entered by a spirit, lol. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. That's why I've planned a weeks meals. I just need a bit more fine tuning to stop me eating choc & I'll be outta the 13's in no time, xxxxkayxxx

Awesome to hear you're so focussed, especially after the rough patch you had over Christmas!

I loved Mark and Lard, even more so when they did the 10 til Midnight slot as they could pretty much do what they felt like lol.

So what meals have you planned? Think I could do with some of your inspiring too as when I was doing my meal plans yesterday it took me blooming forever! xx

Awwwww thanks girls, I will let you all know tomorrow, think I will get to bed now and wake up positive tomorrow.
Thanks again xxxxx Monica

Hiya monica hw are you feeling today hun, more positive i hope x x

Tell him you won't cook anything for him until he's set it up for you! xx

Ooooh i like it cos he cant even boil an egg so would starve bless him. He is home early today so ill try that :D hope youre well today x x x

Hellooooo

Sorry if I miss anyone - going from memory here...

Ruth - u can do it sugar... it was one day.. u have 6 more all planned.. count today out of weeklies and move on... and do ur run tomorrow :D

Lisa - hope the results come back good :D Is Orlistat similar to Xenical? I have gone from 44 to 38pp and it's heartbreaking lol.. think 29/26 will kill me!! will defo need to work on fruit and veg to survive lol

Gwen - well done on the fab loss

Kay - love the little angel - she is really helping :D

Morgen - brilliant idea about the letter and well done for the exercise whilst watching biggest loser... remind me at the weekend (I am hopeless lol) and I will write it and post a copy for u lovely lot :D

Monica - chin up petal.. it was one day :D Good Luck for WI tomorrow - sure u will do fabulous! Just remember we all have F**K IT days... but if we gave up we would be back as unhappy as we were knowing we had given up.... all we can do is keep trying... one day at a time we will get there :D Hugs

Gail - lol at the spoon and the spanking!!

Emms - have ur weeklies this week petal and see if it boosts ur loss.. then u can enjoy the visit without guilt :D

Tuesday 31st January 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 85AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 65AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP - I am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 19 without choc!
3. I GOT ON TO THE PGCE :D

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual
membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!!

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can
start my course in Sept :D

Now we just need to cross our fingers that I passed my exam too... because my new salary is dependent on it lol... And I need to get saving :D

I know u will shout... lol... scales are still up... but don't care.. am doing the best I can... I will get the losses... Just need to keep it up... I desperately want my 2lb on Friday but I will be happy without whatever knowing that I tried hard....

Also biggest loser... GERARD DRIVES ME MAD!!!! He does not
deserve his place... he does not deserve those losses... GRRRRRR - At the minute my fave is Sarah :D I blubbed.. didn't like Diane that much but she looked so gutted I felt for her...

xxxx

Thanks Carly. Well done you on the gym and i hand on heart hope you win that membership cos if any one truly deserves it you do . Congrats on getting your place brill news :D here is to 2 lb on fri you are working your ass off and amaze me how you find the time and energy for everything. You are a real inspiration x x x

You know it sounds daft but I think she's took over my brain. I've now sat & planned a weeks meals even tho I don't go shoppin till fri. Did anyone ever listen to radio 1 when Mark & lard was on? Prothero fitzgibbons used to enter lard(oh err) I think that's whats happened to me, I've been entered by a spirit, lol. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. That's why I've planned a weeks meals. I just need a bit more fine tuning to stop me eating choc & I'll be outta the 13's in no time, xxxxkayxxx

God thats brilliant You are so focused . I cant plan mine cos im such a fussy eater i dont eat what my hubby eats so have to do 2 dinners every day so it ll depends what im in the mood to cook . I stay away fom choc cos i cant just have a small bit its all or nothing. Have a good day today x x x

Hi Chicks, I decided not to wi this morning as I didn't want to be disappointed and have a **** day again, so, I have been good and positive today :) I might wait a couple of days or even till next Wednesday.
Did I read somewhere on here that micro chips are only low? Or was it me and wishful thinking? Lol xxxxx

monica1969 said:
Hi Chicks, I decided not to wi this morning as I didn't want to be disappointed and have a **** day again, so, I have been good and positive today :) I might wait a couple of days or even till next Wednesday.
Did I read somewhere on here that micro chips are only low? Or was it me and wishful thinking? Lol xxxxx

4pps for 1 box of microchips!

Hope you're ok :) just WI when your feeling positive! :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
4pps for 1 box of microchips!

Hope you're ok :) just WI when your feeling positive! :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, yeah that's what I thought, but I am seriously considering the sf way, only problem is, is that I usually use my pp's for my booze at weekends, I'll use them all during the week on sf I think as I love my bag of crisps per day xxxx

monica1969 said:
Hi Ruth, yeah that's what I thought, but I am seriously considering the sf way, only problem is, is that I usually use my pp's for my booze at weekends, I'll use them all during the week on sf I think as I love my bag of crisps per day xxxx

I'm not a fan of SF it was too much like SW!!! Maybe try it for a week and forego the booze?

Ruth
X

monica1969 said:
Forget the booze? Are you kidding? I think I will stick with pp lol xxxx

Lol I couldn't do it either ;) you could try SF for a day?!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Lol I couldn't do it either ;) you could try SF for a day?!

Ruth
X

Oh yeah, I suppose that's a good idea :) all this planning is hard work, I need to organise myself better, I'm only on week 4 so I'm not gonna be hard on myself xxxxx

monica1969 said:
Oh yeah, I suppose that's a good idea :) all this planning is hard work, I need to organise myself better, I'm only on week 4 so I'm not gonna be hard on myself xxxxx

I know how u feel! Too much planning and not enough money for me! And im on week 3!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I know how u feel! Too much planning and not enough money for me! And im on week 3!

Ruth
X

Yep, and they fresh food is cheap! Bollocks! I just tend to eat meat and veg/salad every night. I must admit I love pasta but I've not tasted whole meal pasta yet so not sure if it tastes different. Plus with two teenage kids it's the making different meals each night, my fella is doing it with me so it's not too bad I suppose but my daughter is such a fussy eater, I try to work it so we all eat the same but she does make it hard at times.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be having a positive day so I'm gonna stop moaning lol xxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Lots of posts on here the last day or so.
Carly - Congrats honey on the PGCE - well done for gym stuff too. Fingers crossed for your exam.

Monica - totally understand you when you said you had a crap day - that's me today. But you just have to brush it off and start a fresh tomorrow. Hope you're feeling more positive honey.

Ruth - love the new profile pic.

Lisa - how did you get on at the docs? have you heard results yet?

Gail! - What are you like - spoons and spanking - what did i start - I've unleashed the dominatrix in you obviously LOL.

Sorry if I've missed anyone. Hi to Morgan and Gwen too!!

So I've had the day from hell today - been minuting a board meeting all day that should have finished at 1pm. 50% of the ideas raised in the meeting were mine that I told individual directors yesterday that they all passed off as their own today. They've decided to record the minutes in a different way which means tons more work for me. And to top if off they asked one of the heads of teams to come in for a 'chat' and then complained when the ideas he brought forward weren't what they wanted. I told them all they were mean. And then went downstairs and cried! How stupid is that. Needless to say my TOTM is having some effect on my emotions!! My poor boss lent over after the meeting and asked me if I was okay and I told him not to ask! Got all teary again. Bless him - he did just turn around and stare back at his screen. At least he obeyed!

Parents arrived yesterday and whats the first thing we did? Went out for a meal. I wasn't too bad but did have pate and toast and then gammon, pineapple and egg, but left most of the chips. Been super good today though. Mother and her blinking pate!!

I'm freezing cold and really tired so off to bed in a minute.

Hope everyone else had a better day than I did.

Emms xx

So I've had the day from hell today - been minuting a board meeting all day that should have finished at 1pm. 50% of the ideas raised in the meeting were mine that I told individual directors yesterday that they all passed off as their own today. They've decided to record the minutes in a different way which means tons more work for me. And to top if off they asked one of the heads of teams to come in for a 'chat' and then complained when the ideas he brought forward weren't what they wanted. I told them all they were mean. And then went downstairs and cried! How stupid is that. Needless to say my TOTM is having some effect on my emotions!! My poor boss lent over after the meeting and asked me if I was okay and I told him not to ask! Got all teary again. Bless him - he did just turn around and stare back at his screen. At least he obeyed!

Parents arrived yesterday and whats the first thing we did? Went out for a meal. I wasn't too bad but did have pate and toast and then gammon, pineapple and egg, but left most of the chips. Been super good today though. Mother and her blinking pate!!

Oh dear, I hate it when people pass off other's ideas as their own. At least your boss took your warning, that made me lol. Sounds like you are coping with your parents visit, which is good. Hope you have a better day tomorrow! xxx

Well I'm not doing well today! We had a buffet at work today and couldn't sty away from the pate, it was so yummy :-( plus I've just come back from Tesco with a box of mint Matchmakers..!! (they were on offer), so strange for me as I don't have a sweet tooth at all.
So fed up and tired today but I'm happy for all you girls, you have all done so well with your loses, I'm on the verge of saying f*** it :-(

Monica xx
I do tend to find when I am dieting, I seem to crave chocolate ... which I never eat normally !..

BUT DO NOT GIVE UP ! 4 weeks into the diet ! Whats all that about, look at us lot, sticking it out, thats what we are all here for tho! to kick u up the arse when you feel like that... :) Im not just being a ***** ! honest lol

God I have no idea what's wrong with me!!! I have all my meals planned for the week and I'm all sorted! I forgot half my food for work today so got a Chinese on the way home!!!! Grrrrr! Also I was gonna go for a run but OH turned up at work to pick me up! I have got to sort myself out :'( help?!?!

Ruth
X

Well that was your choice to go for chinese and get in the car, so next time, give the hubby your bags and say you will meet him at home, but you also have to keep in mind that the longer you are on the diet the more your habits will change! Having chinese isn't a sin! work the points out, and if you are looking at 15 points of something, you could burn that off running!... the worst thing is not knowing what points you are consuming, and 9/10 times, they are not as much as you think

..... so do you run often ?(that sounds like a chat up line dont it lol)

Lisa - hope the results come back good :D Is Orlistat similar to Xenical? I have gone from 44 to 38pp and it's heartbreaking lol.. think 29/26 will kill me!! will defo need to work on fruit and veg to survive lol yes its the same thing hun !

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...bloody hell! Well now,there is noooo need to stop having the foods that you like, if you can burn 25 points off!.... is this the same female instructor who made you feel shitty the other week ?

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!! pt... get you ! YOU WILL BE A SKINNY MINNY :)

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can start my course in Sept :D

Im sure you will be fine !
xxxx

Id wait till next week ! But you are right, its hard getting into the habit of planning

Lisa - how did you get on at the docs? have you heard results yet?

No Im there on Monday now chick !

I'm freezing cold and really tired so off to bed in a minute.

Hope everyone else had a better day than I did.

Emms xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling all emotional... maybe you should go and see your doctor ? is there any reason why you are this teary ? We are all here if you need to chat about it xx

Ive had a good day today, I deffo seem to be back on track...

Had 29 points...

shreddies for brekkie!

Turkey rashers, egg white, mushrooms, tomatoes and 1 piece of wholemeal toast.

lamb, potatoes and veg and a yorkshire pudding for tea.

1 piece of whomeal toast for supper... just come back from swimming, so tired and hungry!

My weigh in tomorrrow, I don't know how it will go as I've only been on it really again since monday, after being down all weekend.

HaPpY ThUrSdAy EvErYoNe !

Lisa xx

Monica - glad u are feeling positive - couple of days sounds good... could u do without the crisps (if u can't do without booze?) - or have a little bit of both?

Lisa - well done for being back on track chick :D

Emms - gigantic hugs my lovely.. crappy days suck.. ur meal out yest sounds yummy and surely not to bad :D

I am shattered and must sleep.. but I hope everyone is well and sorry i haven't replied directly to all. Here is my day again:

Wednesday 1st February 2012

PP USED = 53/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Gym AND Body Pump Class)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 100AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 80AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned AP and am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 20 without choc!
3. I get a little bit a lie in in the morning as I am in Carlisle Magistrates Court tomorrow :D

Ok.. so I still love the gym... and am so impressed - I have done exercise every day since last WI..... but I have also eaten more because I have been hungry.. and it has all been really snacky... I am going back to yogurt after lunch and a treat after tea... and hopefully big enough meals to avoid the snacking... I am maybe going to cut back the exercise a bit... over the next few weeks I have things going on that mean I am away from home so wont be able to get to gym every day.. will just aim for 4/5 times - that is more manageable long term.. my problem is I get addicted to the gym and go everyday and then if I miss I day I feel so guilty and let down... so I will just aim for what I can

I still haven't done day 3 of C25K as my friend has been ill.. I feel a bit cross but I know it isn't her fault ... am just not sure whether to restart week 3... think week 4 will be really hard.. but then I thought that about week 3 and have done ok :D

Anyways... scales are still up... 3 or 4lbs.. must be all the snacking and probably increased exercise too.. I know I shouldn't peak but I have lol.. I was feeling down but I know it is my fault for picking... so I have made my plan to tackle it :D will keep up the work and IT WILL PAY OFF :D

Hope everyone is well...

Oh and the blasted cold is back.. sneezes and runny nose.. only just started last week and thought it was going but apparently this is phase 2... and EVERY MUSCLE ACHES - courtesy of three days of hardcore exercise lol xx

Back