One stone at a time target/challenge.

Monica - glad u are feeling positive - couple of days sounds good... could u do without the crisps (if u can't do without booze?) - or have a little bit of both?

Oh Carly if i really had to yeah but im such a snacker, very bad habit i know BUT Woo Hoo, another 2lbs, thats 13.6lb to 13.0lb in one month, im so happy compared to yesterday.

Monica - glad u are feeling positive - couple of days sounds good... could u do without the crisps (if u can't do without booze?) - or have a little bit of both?

Oh Carly if i really had to yeah but im such a snacker, very bad habit i know BUT Woo Hoo, another 2lbs, thats 13.6lb to 13.0lb in one month, im so happy compared to yesterday.

Well done monica thats brilliant x x

Well done Monica !!

Ive made my WW chilli con carne for my tea, and Im having rice with it!

WI tonight !

Lisa xx

Well done Monica !!

Ive made my WW chilli con carne for my tea, and Im having rice with it!

WI tonight !

Lisa xx

Fair play all ready. Good luck at wi tonight hun x x

Monica! Well done that's fab!!!!

Cobra- I do the C25K and try to run as much as possible as I work in a gym!
I know I put the Chinese into my mouth will not be doing it again for a while! Feeling fab today 100% plus my C25K!!!! Woooo!

Emmaholl- hope you're ok you are doing fab!!!

Goose- thanks I'm pleased with my hair!!! You're doing so fab!!!!!

Carly- I am so pleased for you well done!!!!

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone I'm sorry If I have!!!

Ruth
X

Monica! Well done that's fab!!!!

Cobra- I do the C25K and try to run as much as possible as I work in a gym!
I know I put the Chinese into my mouth will not be doing it again for a while! Feeling fab today 100% plus my C25K!!!! Woooo!

Emmaholl- hope you're ok you are doing fab!!!

Goose- thanks I'm pleased with my hair!!! You're doing so fab!!!!!

Carly- I am so pleased for you well done!!!!

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone I'm sorry If I have!!!

Ruth
X

OMG lucky you working in a GYM!! at least you wont have to pay for it !! at least I hope not !

So glad you are in a great frame of mind today ! ! !

Ive lost 1/2lb today, not great, but at least it aint a gain!

So TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS IS 6lbs !!

NEXT WEEK I AM GOING TO GET MY SILVER 7 !

LOL

lisa xx

OMG lucky you working in a GYM!! at least you wont have to pay for it !! at least I hope not !

LOL

lisa xx

LOL love it, well done on the loss and I'd wish you good luck for next week but you don't need it you've got it in the bag already :D xx

Hey all,
Where is everyone? Living real life I guess. Hope you are all having a good Saturday.
I went for tea and mum and dads last night and was fairly good - i said not to wine, cake and only had 2 squares of the huge bar of dairy milk dad got out after dinner!
I could eat everything in the house today though!

Emms xx

Hiya girlies, bin v quiet on here hasnt it! Hope everyone's well & being good. I sts this week. Was gutted, had looked forward to hitting hubby wiv spoon all week lol! Just bin zumba & worked my ass off, hard work but njoyed it x

Hello my lovelies :D

Hope u are well.. I have had a busy few days..

Well done on ur losses Lisa and Monica :D Fabulous!!

Hope u are all having a lovely weekend

I STS this week - was disappointed but onwards and downwards :D

xx

Finally read my ww mag! I just love the stories! Always end up crying like a right girl lol! I will be in there one day :)

Still hoping to be at goal by NYE so need to get a wriggle on... Gonna have to go bridesmaid dress shopping soon :( bit worried as I still don't fit in normal sizes... And the other is an 8.... Hoping my friend will understand me wanting to put it off for a while... Cx

Finally read my ww mag! I just love the stories! Always end up crying like a right girl lol! I will be in there one day :)

Still hoping to be at goal by NYE so need to get a wriggle on... Gonna have to go bridesmaid dress shopping soon :( bit worried as I still don't fit in normal sizes... And the other is an 8.... Hoping my friend will understand me wanting to put it off for a while... Cx

Oh carly hun i know exactly how you feel, my friend asked me to be her bridesmaid in jun 2013 so i thought happy days have till then to get to goal but a few wks ago told me she is getting married in sept this year :cry: i still ave 4 stone to lose and when i told her how worried i am cos other bridesmaids size 8 and 14 she said she will leave dresses as late as she can. All we can do hun is our best x x x

Hiya girlies, bin v quiet on here hasnt it! Hope everyone's well & being good. I sts this week. Was gutted, had looked forward to hitting hubby wiv spoon all week lol! Just bin zumba & worked my ass off, hard work but njoyed it x

Hiya gail well done on sts but i know i feel the same when i sts even though we shouldnt . Give hubby a belt with the spoon anyway just cos :D

Hey all,
Where is everyone? Living real life I guess. Hope you are all having a good Saturday.
I went for tea and mum and dads last night and was fairly good - i said not to wine, cake and only had 2 squares of the huge bar of dairy milk dad got out after dinner!
I could eat everything in the house today though!

Emms xx

Well done emms your some woman to pass up dairy milk. Im so lucky i dont drink or eats cake or desserts but choc is my downfall. Must be the weekend for it ive been eating rubbish all day and will be so annoyed tues on the scales . Good luck with your wi tomorrow x x

LOL

lisa xx

Hi lisa. Thats another half pound gone well done you. Fingers legs and everything else crossed for silver 7 this wk :D best of luck with doc results tomorrow x x

Hiya Kay, ruth, morgen and monica hope you are all well and had a nice weekend , hope i forgot nobody x x

V v funny day today. Not stopped rushing around! It's only wen I've just sat down that I realised ive eaten nothing but bread all day!! All within my points but toast 4 breckie, toast 4 lunch & sandwich 4 t. I really must start planning more. Will hav to try my best to stay away from bread the rest of the week. Does anyone else find they don't lose if they've had a lot of bread? I love it & really struggle to think of something else to hav a lunch time. Any ideas pleeeaaaassseee xx

Hello everyone! Sorry in not really with it! Been a mad one! Changed my WI day to Friday as I have so many plans within The weekends I'm ruining my chances of a good WI!!

Hope everyone is ok! I'm so so tired!

Ruth
X

Back