One stone at a time target/challenge.

emmaholl said:
Hey Rosie,

I've got the 30 day shred as well but haven't done it yet?
How are you finding it?
A friend recently lent me the biggest loser game for wii as well - might have a crack at that this afternoon.

Emms x

Let me know how u get on Emms. Mite giv it a try xxx

30DS is amazing!!!!

Hard but really worth it!

I did it last year :)

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
30DS is amazing!!!!

Hard but really worth it!

I did it last year :)

Ruth
x

Well dun for completing it Ruth! Did u notice a big change in ur body? If u miss a day can u catch up the day after or do u hav to do 30 days on the run? Xx

Emma and Gail it was hard at first but does get easier as you go along. i've just done the 2nd day of level 2, i'm feeling much stronger and have lost a few cms with it so far.

i've got the biggest loser wii game but haven't done it for a while, i play it with the balance board but you don't have to.

i've never been to portals nous, i've been to palma nova and santa ponsa not too far away.

i'm off to cala millor (hoping to see the caves of drach) and then a med cruise, getting excited now :D

i've 3 kids but all grown up now, youngest is 18, two of them still at home.

Hol sounds lovely Rosie. Is it just u & ur hubby goin? Just noticed u don't live very far from me, I'm only in warrington. How much do u want lose? Xx

yes just me and hubby, you're not far at all away from me :D

i've got 11lbs left now which will take me down to 9st 10lbs. that'll be a total loss of 60.5lbs or 4 stone 4.5lbs.

how much do you want to lose hun?

Rosie_Lee said:
yes just me and hubby, you're not far at all away from me :D

i've got 11lbs left now which will take me down to 9st 10lbs. that'll be a total loss of 60.5lbs or 4 stone 4.5lbs.

how much do you want to lose hun?

That's amazing!!! How long has it taken to lose that? Want to lose 3.5 - 4 stone before August, just don't know if I can do it xxxx

monica1969 said:
Hi Girls, well I'm seem to be way behind on everything here, how's is everyone?

I'm fine thanx hun, how r u. Feel in the zone at the mo & bin really gud. Don't feel confident for wi tom tho, don't know why! How hav u bin doin lately? X

I was really looking forward to my WI tomorrow, but Ive just fainted at work and someone has gone out to ger me a mcdonalds as my iron is low and im exhausted.

I tried to tell them not to but I dont know what to do?!?! HELP!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
I was really looking forward to my WI tomorrow, but Ive just fainted at work and someone has gone out to ger me a mcdonalds as my iron is low and im exhausted.

Ruth
x

Omg ruth, r u ok?? Just eat the mcdonalds luv & get urself better. U will still b fine at wi. Look after urself Hun. Take care xx

That's amazing!!! How long has it taken to lose that? Want to lose 3.5 - 4 stone before August, just don't know if I can do it xxxx

46 weeks so far.
i'd say just try to lose as much as you can by august, if it takes you until christmas it will be just a little more time but definately worth it :D

Thinking of packing in girls. I've put 1.5pm on this week & can't tell u how much it's upset me. I'm the first to admit if I've been naughty & deserve it but I've bin really gud. Still had 35 weeklies left & earned 25 activity points

whoopsadolly said:
Thinking of packing in girls. I've put 1.5pm on this week & can't tell u how much it's upset me. I'm the first to admit if I've been naughty & deserve it but I've bin really gud. Still had 35 weeklies left & earned 25 activity points

Feel like there's no point carrying on x

Oh no hun im so sorry but please dont pack it in. You will probably see a great loss next wk. Our leader told us not to worry wk by wk cos our bodies change so much but to take it month at a time . I know how you feel its soul destroying when you know you have been good but just give it another chance, maybe try eat more f your weeklies cos it kick starts some people . Sending loads of hugs x x x x x x

Ruth
x

Oh god ruth. How are you feeling today ?? X x

Hiya!

Im still feeling the same tbh completely spaced and odd!!

Booked myself in today for an appointment at 3:30pm so hopefully it will get sorted!! I think im just stressed and exhausted tbh!

Lost 5lbs at WI though- so pleased, now in the 12s!!!

How are you?

Ruth
x

Gail i know it's upsetting, it happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
i put 1lb on and shouldn't of done but last week i lost 3lbs, sometimes it takes a little time to sort itself out.
i don't know how many weeklies you usually have but that seems low for the amount of activity you did.
some people like me put weight on if we don't eat enough.

don't give up hun, carry on and see what the scale shows next week :bighug:

hope you feel better soon Ruth.

whoopsadolly said:

Oh sweetie don't you dare! You have been here for me loads so now it's my turn to be here for you! Remember them weeks when I never lost a thing?! And you shouted t me to stick with it, so come on lady, positivity yeah?
Monica xxx

Hiya!

Im still feeling the same tbh completely spaced and odd!!

Booked myself in today for an appointment at 3:30pm so hopefully it will get sorted!! I think im just stressed and exhausted tbh!

Lost 5lbs at WI though- so pleased, now in the 12s!!!

How are you?

Ruth
x

Well done thats brill ,, hope the doc sorts you out and gets you back feeling well x x

Back