One stone at a time target/challenge.

Oh sweetie don't you dare! You have been here for me loads so now it's my turn to be here for you! Remember them weeks when I never lost a thing?! And you shouted t me to stick with it, so come on lady, positivity yeah?
Monica xxx

Well said monica. Gail is here encouraging everyone of us so we are all here to do the same x x

sorry Ruth been a bit scatter brained only just seen that you are now in the 12's yeah, well done hun, feels great dropping into the next stone bracket :D

Rosie_Lee said:
sorry Ruth been a bit scatter brained only just seen that you are now in the 12's yeah, well done hun, feels great dropping into the next stone bracket :D

I'm amazed!!!!

The last time I was below 12,12 I was 18 and im 21 now eeeeeeeeek!!!!

I wanted to be in the 12s by 5th March so I'm very chuffed! I really want to stay where I am now, i really don't feel well at all so I don't want to lose anymore weight

Ruth
X

Hey all,

Ruth - Well done on the loss, hope you feel better soon.

Gail - Don't you dare pack this in! You just need to give it another week. We need you and you need us - it will be weird without you here. All the exercise will have adjusted your body's reaction to the diet. I bet you have a great loss next week. Chin up honey!

Had a great day diet wise today but have been really tired again, so rang docs for blood test results and they've upped my thyroxine again! No wonder I'm tired all the time.

Emms xx

Oh im with you on that emms . I get more blood tests in 2 wks and am expecting to have mine adjusted too. Im soooo wrecked all the time. X x

A big big big thank u for all ur support girls. Luv ya all & really appreciate it. I'm over it now & back on track ready to kick arse this week. Was so disappointed yesterday I didn't know wot to do wiv myself. Gonna try to use all my weeklies this week to c if that makes a difference. Goin docs on Monday 2 & gonna ask him to check my hormones. Keep getting headaches, not had proper period for 6 months, constantly tired etc etc. Fingers crossed there is a magic pill that can giv me some energy & make me love the gym lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trefoil said:
I'm amazed!!!!

The last time I was below 12,12 I was 18 and im 21 now eeeeeeeeek!!!!

I wanted to be in the 12s by 5th March so I'm very chuffed! I really want to stay where I am now, i really don't feel well at all so I don't want to lose anymore weight

Ruth
X

Woo hoo!!! Chuffed to bits for ya. Hav u bin docs Hun? Take care of urself & hope u feel better soon xxxx

whoopsadolly said:
Woo hoo!!! Chuffed to bits for ya. Hav u bin docs Hun? Take care of urself & hope u feel better soon xxxx

Thanks :) how are you?? Hope that you are feeling more positive now! You can do this!!!

Yeah I went to docs, blood tests next week so chilling this weekend!!!! See what happens hopefully I will pick up a bit :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Thanks :) how are you?? Hope that you are feeling more positive now! You can do this!!!

Yeah I went to docs, blood tests next week so chilling this weekend!!!! See what happens hopefully I will pick up a bit :)

Ruth
X

Better today thanx - not giving up yet!!

U b careful & take it easy this weekend xx

I Love Weight watchers! :D
Just done a measuring session this morning and I have lost in the past 15 weeks:

Weight: 1st 11lbs

Hips - 14cm
Waist - 13.5cm
Chest - 13.9cm
Arms - 7.8cm

And down one dress size!

Get in!

emmaholl said:
Just done a measuring session this morning and I have lost in the past 15 weeks:

Hips - 14cm
Waist - 13.5cm
Chest - 13.9cm
Arms - 7.8cm

And down one dress size!
Get in!

Wow that's amazing well done!!!!

Ruth
X

A big big big thank u for all ur support girls. Luv ya all & really appreciate it. I'm over it now & back on track ready to kick arse this week. Was so disappointed yesterday I didn't know wot to do wiv myself. Gonna try to use all my weeklies this week to c if that makes a difference. Goin docs on Monday 2 & gonna ask him to check my hormones. Keep getting headaches, not had proper period for 6 months, constantly tired etc etc. Fingers crossed there is a magic pill that can giv me some energy & make me love the gym lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soooooooo glad to see you back chick and ready to go. Defo go to the doc a blood test can rule out or help you. My b12 levels and folic acd levels are on the floor so getting injections so it could be something as simple as that. We are all here if you need us x x x

Hips - 14cm
Waist - 13.5cm
Chest - 13.9cm
Arms - 7.8cm

And down one dress size!

Get in!

Well done thats fab its extra incentive to see dress size coming down . Youre doing so well x x

Goose1 said:
Soooooooo glad to see you back chick and ready to go. Defo go to the doc a blood test can rule out or help you. My b12 levels and folic acd levels are on the floor so getting injections so it could be something as simple as that. We are all here if you need us x x x

Thanks hunny xxx

emmaholl said:

Hips - 14cm
Waist - 13.5cm
Chest - 13.9cm
Arms - 7.8cm

And down one dress size!
Get in!

AMAZING!!! U must b so proud of yourself. Give urself a big pat on the back - u deserve it xxxx

Hips - 14cm
Waist - 13.5cm
Chest - 13.9cm
Arms - 7.8cm

And down one dress size!

Get in!

that's awesome, well done hun :D

Hello!
Where is everyone?

Made a nice chicken dinner for tea tonight. Very scrummy. Got 11points left to use tonight though. Hmmmm what to have?

Hope everyone is okay!!

Emms x

emmaholl said:
Hello!
Where is everyone?

Made a nice chicken dinner for tea tonight. Very scrummy. Got 11points left to use tonight though. Hmmmm what to have?

Hope everyone is okay!!

Emms x

I'm not sure where everyone is I was wondering that!!!

You could have some crumpets or a yogurt or something?!?

How are you doing?! Is it your WI tomorrow? I get a bit lost lol!

Ruth
X

I'm not sure where everyone is I was wondering that!!!

You could have some crumpets or a yogurt or something?!?

How are you doing?! Is it your WI tomorrow? I get a bit lost lol!

Ruth

X

Hey Ruth,

I had fruit and yogurt so didn't eat all my points yesterday - oh well.
Yes my weigh in is tonight so I am hoping and praying for a 3lb loss which will bring me to 2 stone loss in total!!

I think the exercise I've done whilst being off work is having some effect and I started to track properly again this week. I've messed about with tracking for the previous two weeks and it showed in the low weight loss.

How are you doing?

Emms xx

Hi girls, finding it hard to stay on track today. Used all my weeklies on sat so need to b extra gud but struggling. How's everyone else doin? Xxx

Back